Cayce said YES to 18 people!

sara31tx

I went to a lecture given by Charles Thomas Cayce this weekend and wanted to share a little bit about what he said...and maybe you all can give me some insight to this. Edgar Cayce gave 2000 or more readings and out of those reading 18 of those individuals were told by Cayce that this might be their final incarnation in the Earth Plane. Charles studied these charts as well as talked to 6 of the 18 people that was told this and discovered a few things that they had in common.. There was a recurring astrological pattern of key planets: Jupiter,Venus,Uranus and Mercury...The reading would usually start out like this..In entering this experience we find the entity coming under the influences astrologically, through sojourn as well as relatively in the present experience, of Venus, Jupiter, Uranus, Mercury...How would a person find out which planets they came under the influence of when entering through the soujorn? Just found this interesting..there were other things they had in common as well but too long of a discussion to go through all that.. Maybe it's just me but sometimes I have a hard time understanding what Edgar Cayce was trying to say..lol..

RockFish

There was a recurring astrological pattern of key planets: Jupiter,Venus,Uranus and Mercury...
What kind of pattern? Which signs involved, which aspects? Was it a stellium of those planets?

JerryRR

Sara,I recommend the books 'Astrology and the Edgar Cayce Readings' by Margaret H.Gammon,& 'Draconic Astrology' by Pam Crane.

Jerry :)

sara31tx

What kind of pattern? Which signs involved, which aspects? Was it a stellium of those planets?
He never says which signs were involved or anything for that matter...He did give the birthdate of each person and place of birth but he does not give a time of birth..I am thinking Aspects played a bigger role..I will have to find the info and put the birthdates up..

Mark

I know this is a slightly aged thread, but I feel that it is worth reviving momentarily to comment generally on astrology according to Edgar Cayce. Entranced, Cayce stated that the emotional aspects of man are influenced by previous sojourns in the Earth. The mental aspects are influenced by indwellings on other planes of consciousness (embodied in the physical as the planets we see). There are indicators of both of these in our natal charts if we can get the right time. Astrology is made of just these: indicators. In various readings, he stated that free will is the most powerful force in the Universe and that by living in subjection to the influences, we learn to overcome them. Elsewhere, he referred to life in the Earth as a school.

That in mind, sleeping Cayce also said that the point to be measured in astrology is the beginning of the "life clock," starting from the moment life in Earth begins. That moment, according to Cayce, is the moment of spiritual birth. Man, existing in three parts, has three births: spiritual (up to 4.5 hours before first breath), physical (the easy one), and soul birth (up to 24 hours later). The start of the clock is the first one, which gives a window of 270 minutes (67.5 degrees) backward from the first breath. This doesn't significantly bother the measured positions of astrological bodies, but it means your houses could be off by 2.25 times the width of the average house; which means that anything based on them, such as lots (parts), will be skewed in a complex way because they are complexly derived.

This is difficult to notice because many spiritual births and physical births are close enough together to render most of the same information. Then there is another percentage that seems even less accurate and some more that are just skewed in mysterious ways. If you have a track record like this, then pay very close attention to the following.

There is a simple remedy to all of this. Rectify every chart. Even if there was a stenographer waiting for the first breath, you would still have the wrong information. It's difficult to notice because there is so much variation. The statistical data provided by John Willner suggests the average distance from physical birth time to spiritual birth time to be -1h38m33s. Knowing about this window, strikingly accurate results can be obtained by a standard rectification (performed properly). Willner claims 100% accuracy using progressions with 00* 04' 00" orbs, commonly observing closer alignments coinciding with major events in life. His books are worth a read for that alone. One might try The Perfect Horoscope (1-931044-06-6). But of course, at the end of the day, there are some, which Cayce confirms, who simply are influenced less than others for various reasons. These are probably the ones that use awareness and choice, rather than worrying about the easy times to do things.

Neptune Rising

Hi all

I am reminding everyone, that everyone is welcome here and has a right to express their opinion about an astrological method, and debate about methods is fine. Personal attacks on the person however, is not allowed. I have deleted the personal attack, please keep to the discussion and away from the person posting.

NR

Mark

It only needs to be messed with if it is not as accurate as it could be. My only real assertion here is that if you rectify every single chart you make, you will see an increase in accuracy and a decrease in quasi-random anomalies. Every astrologer, liking to admit it or not, experiences some times when his "tried and true" methods just don't do the job right and he ends up stretching between the things he sees to try to patch together a functional horoscope. We are a sort that hates admitting that, but it happens to the best of us.

As said above, most of the time the births are close enough that most of the information will be the same regardless. My only suggestion, which seems like quite a sane one and recommendable by any accomplished astrologer, is to rectify the chart every time you come upon inaccurate information. Never accept the birth time just because that's what you were told. You know how very wrong those things can be, even if it is the first breath you're measuring.

Mark

I don't think so and I'm not trying to be explicitly confrontational. I like your sig, by the way. I just have to doubt that there is any way to always be right except to speak once and never speak again.