When will corona madness end?

zarya

aENSwZ6.png
I just asked when will this corona madness end?

Here is the chart, please feel free to interpret it, I promise I will do my effort after you give your opinions, just as not to influence your reading.

Last edited:

kalinka

Hi,
few days ago there was a similar question: When covid 19 will disappear forever? My conclusion was that in Feb 21 there will be some kind of healing.
When I'm looking at your chart now, Moon will change the sign in about 20 Degrees.This would be a time unit of 5 month. When I interpret the chart with KP methods I get the same result. Ruling Planets (Moon,Saturn,Jupiter/Ketu) and Dashas are telling August 2020. However Jupiter and Saturn are retrograde at this time. So it could be that they will not give any(or delayed) results until both turn direct in September/October. At least I get a third time and this is again February 2021.

Last edited:

zarya

I was looking for that question thread also, but could not find it.

I see moon hiting ruler of 4th endhouse, venus in 5 units. It may be months but also weeks.

Aria Venue

hello zarya
As kalinka already told you there is a thread on this forum https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132713

though seeing this chart and the way you phrased your question i am not really sure whether your main concern and your actual question is:
when this coronavirus panic (restrictions-fears..etc) will end?
or if you asked: when we will see a decline of the pandemic-virus.
these are two different questions so could you please clarify?
thank you

zarya

I meant the madness, i am not interested in the virus as it will pass as soon as the heat comes in. We should all pay attention to our health a little more than usual of course.

What I meant is the media, the repressions and all the craze that is happening worldwide.

kalinka

I meant the madness, i am not interested in the virus as it will pass as soon as the heat comes in. We should all pay attention to our health a little more than usual of course.

What I meant is the media, the repressions and all the craze that is happening worldwide.
Nope. Virologists have confirmed that the heat does not bother the virus. Just think about the summer flu.

Aria Venue

Thanks zarya for clarifying this cause this is what i thought ...i just wanted to be sure :smile:
well this chart astrologically speaking is amazing...it couldn't be more depictive of the situation we face...all this madness as you said is where it should have been as madness literally in the 12th house, where saturn joys and as you may see everyone is there, the nations -people( saturn and moon) even the martial law imposed from several countries, the economy, even ic on algol (nations borders,etc) , not to mention this sun as l7(Foreign affairs; relations with other countries etc)on malefic fixed star sceat, or even mercury besides radix 8th (death) also radix 5th ( all places of amusement, entertainment and pleasure..etc) in his detriment and fall under the restriction of martial law ... and although we have to deal with an exalted virus (mars natural sig) almost in a partile aspect with jupiter and obviously next to pluto treated as a malefic fixed star ...you see also the role of the media in this case l3 also mars...etc

So i think this situation will start gradually to decline when saturn leaves cap and mars exaltation and enters aquarious (in about 11 minutes of arc, but also saturn has to leave the 12th house where he joys), while no longer be in moon's detriment, but also has moon(as the people) to leave aquarious from where she is still disposed by the illness-madness in this case =saturn, and this chart gives a medium time (fixed and cadent ) so lets say approximately 20 weeks correspond to 5 months seems the most logical in a time scale..also moon aspect to benefic venus in about 5 units confirms once more the above time.so gradually approximately 2,5-5 months(considering also saturn's change of sign) I'd like to think there will be a decline of this pandemic-madness.However keep in mind that as long this mars (either as media or as the virus) is in cap exalted, obviously will be entangled in our daily lives.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
I’m scared. The idea of everyone passing away, dying and watching us all get ill. I hope it stops soon and not like by end of year. I hope it stops very quickly. I’m overthinking as I’m at home all the time now and thinking about what the future will look like. The world stopping scares me so if anyone can see an actual date of when they truly think it will end please share.

5 weeks seems logical and from what you said from the chart but can we get more ppl sharing

zarya

Nope. Virologists have confirmed that the heat does not bother the virus. Just think about the summer flu.

You are partially right as the virus should be dead on temperatures above 56C or 132F and more important the UV rays from the sun disintegrate the virus, also the negative ion from air are very destructive for viruses. Sunbathing will help to kill virus because of UV. Also spending time in very high temperature like sauna definitely helps. Nobody should feel hopeless as there are so many things that you can do to fight this. Then, spending time outdoors in the woods on fresh air in the mountains, or especially after rain when the air is full of negative ions which are very healthy, you can simulate this by taking a cold shower as the cold water hits the ground it produces negative ions, that is that nice smell when you are taking a cold shower and looking down breathing the air for instance after swimming in the summer.

About heat and humidity
https://cnycentral.com/news/local/w...d-higher-humidity-may-slow-spread-of-covid-19

Last edited:

kalinka

You are partially right as the virus should be dead on temperatures above 56C or 132F and more important the UV rays from the sun disintegrate the virus, also the negative ion from air are very destructive for viruses. Sunbathing will help to kill virus because of UV. Also spending time in very high temperature like sauna definitely helps. Nobody should feel hopeless as there are so many things that you can do to fight this. Then, spending time outdoors in the woods on fresh air in the mountains, or especially after rain when the air is full of negative ions which are very healthy, you can simulate this by taking a cold shower as the cold water hits the ground it produces negative ions, that is that nice smell when you are taking a cold shower and looking down breathing the air for instance after swimming in the summer.

About heat and humidity
https://cnycentral.com/news/local/w...d-higher-humidity-may-slow-spread-of-covid-19

Of course, Europe hopes for warmer temperatures. The new statistical study from China (your link) comes to the conclusion that warmer temperatures and higher air humidity significantly restrict the spread of the corona virus. This result coincides with the observations about flu viruses. The researchers therefore believe that with the beginning of summer and the rainy seasons in the northern hemisphere, a significantly reduced spread of Covid-19 can be expected. With temperatures between 26°-28° C the influenza virus shows to spread significantly more slowly than in cooler regions.
However when looking at the increasing infections in Southeast Asia and other countries with temperatures with already over 30° C show that (tropical) heat does not protect against the corona virus. Indonesia has 450 cases now,Malaysia over 1k. ( 7 days ago Germany had 1k cases, yesterday we reached the 19k mark.)
New model calculations by US researchers suggest that the seasonal effects remain small and that we will experience new outbreaks of COVID-19 then again in autumn / winter. We will see.The only safe rescue is a vaccine now and not the hope for warmer temperatures.
Taking cold showers and spending time outside in the woods (not everyone has this opportunity by the way) as you say might be helpful (for every kind of cold or flu) if you don't belong to the risk group. 4 of 5 infected persons will probably experience nothing else as usual cold symptoms. The death rate is also low. And infected people will develop immunity against the virus. The problem currently is the high risk and increasing of infections. Hospitals could have not enough beds or the necessarily medical supplies for critical cases (as it is already in Italy). So we have to gain time now with lockdowns while develop a vaccine.

Last edited:

Aria Venue

All the charts i've seen so far either horary or aries ingress(current or past especially aries rome ingress 2019) point to a an expansion of the pandemic short term and common sense tells us that obviously this situation cannot be solved in a week or in a month, neither can a vaccine be ready for distribution in 5 months or earlier, when normally the time needed for a vaccine to be ready is 9-15 years and the fact that they already started trials on men (as the previous horary predicted when mercury entered pisces) makes me even more suspicious about the actual process and i am not only referring to its side effects...just an article of many https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/20/when-will-a-coronavirus-vaccine-be-ready
Moreover as this chart and many other similar to this question point this madness is currently everywhere , most of the european countries ramp up already draconian restrictions to curb the coronavirus (certain civil liberties may be suspended, such as the right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures, freedom of association, and freedom of movement..etc). as we speak.But even as stringent new measures are put in place, and health care services increase their capacity, it is unclear if they will be enough to stop the virus from overcoming an increasingly overwhelmed Europe.https://www.ft.com/content/a26fbf7e-48f8-11ea-aeb3-955839e06441

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

I learned more about the Nostradamus prophecy he used in addition with astrology on the "7 steep hills" if he didn't limit Italy, did he mention 7 nations besides China where he said covid19 originated are all in Europe? I guess he meant the disease is steep for France, Germany, Spain and UK, and in Asia: Iran, Japan and Korea (south, not much we heard from the secretive isolated north). And what about the US when 3 states are placed under lockdowns, which I felt would occur between Mar 17-22...Trump said a national one is too broad, extreme and violates the US Constitution.

GeminiStarr

This isn't true

So you need to be concerned

kalinka

I agree with Aria. We even don't need astrology to realise that 5 weeks is more than optimistic. Everyone who lives in Europe, especially Italy, Spain and Germany, should know that this is utopian.
When looking at the chart: Moon is in the 12th in a cadent house and in a fixed sign. Depending on the "Generally accepted measure of time"(Derek Appleby) this gives the longest/slowest time. It's just a guidline. However 20 month is also possible but 20 days or 5weeks would be too short. That is why 20weeks=5month is the most realistic in this case.

Hkk

Account Closed
If heat stops it why are ppl in India dying as it’s hot there. Heat doesn’t stop it.
It’s not the cold or the flu. It’s a mystery virus. Deadly and evil

zarya

The COVID Pandemic will subside post Mid-April '2020

I agree transiting mercury will hit neptune and after move out of pisces around 15th of april, and this should transfer the focus in the news, from pisces madness and "unknown" disease
Disease is known but this pandemic situation is not yet known to this generation and everyone is scared and pretty lost = pisces.

But then either the focus goes on to the countries like Germany, England and Japan = Aries energy or the media attention goes to some kind of war or fight.

Economy war?