Would this opportunity be beneficial?

HeartTree

So I'm thinking about whether taking contact this person (male) whom offered me contract about half a year ago. It could be beneficial but I don't completely trust him and/or he irritates me as a person. I'm still wondering should I overlook this feeling and try to get along with him if this opportunity truly would be uplifting for my career. Wondering yet are his promises far fetched or not. And is there rival?

I'm Scorpio 1st house and he/job is Virgo 10th house? So Pluto and mars and Mercury? There is wide trine between them. Is it too wide? Mercury is at 9th house exalted ..good?..and it's fitting as job is in abroad. Pluto is at second house so money from abroad? Sun and moon are making contact.

Is it that we can look 7th for rivals? Venus is at 8th house and separating opposition with Pluto. No connection with mars. So no rivals? Jupiter is at cusp of 11th house so this would be very beneficial to me?

Or I'm I completely wrong?

Attachments

• IMG_1800.jpg
    IMG_1800.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

HeartTree

But this is horary chart (like event) not my natal birth chart?? So I'm nor 14 or 83 but little bit over 30 :)

Contract is about is about selling my product mostly overseas but at my home country too.

HeartTree

Wow thank you for your hard work ! Thats something!

My chart is from astro.com..so weird it is placing Asc incorrectly!

I haven't noticed that he would be interested in me in that way. He is so much older than me and married. He's style to speaking to me is some what slick. But i have thought it is cultural difference. He is American and I'm Scandinavian. But have to keep this in my mind! Maybe it is my desire to make this contract and become successful? But don't know..as I have so deep doubts in my mind also.

Lots of meetings and waisting my time and money is my experience working with him already :biggrin: And it has caused my interest to lessen for sure. But are you saying there is something else coming up? I'm afraid that he will deceive me again so thank you for confirming it!

tikana

So I'm thinking about whether taking contact this person (male) whom offered me contract about half a year ago. It could be beneficial but I don't completely trust him and/or he irritates me as a person. I'm still wondering should I overlook this feeling and try to get along with him if this opportunity truly would be uplifting for my career. Wondering yet are his promises far fetched or not. And is there rival?

I'm Scorpio 1st house and he/job is Virgo 10th house? So Pluto and mars and Mercury? There is wide trine between them. Is it too wide? Mercury is at 9th house exalted ..good?..and it's fitting as job is in abroad. Pluto is at second house so money from abroad? Sun and moon are making contact.

Is it that we can look 7th for rivals? Venus is at 8th house and separating opposition with Pluto. No connection with mars. So no rivals? Jupiter is at cusp of 11th house so this would be very beneficial to me?

Or I'm I completely wrong?

I dont like it

here is why

Merc is retro in dom okay great but bloody Sun I think this is the guy you are dealing with is sorry for my french effing it up
therefore it is not beneficial to you since mars is literally powerless to change anything

HeartTree

You need to understand that I'm not saying anything. This is why instead of simply telling you what I thought, I gave you the astrological references to show what it means.

The references suggest in multiple ways that you don't have all the information on the offer, and what will happen if you proceed anyway.

Horary is not 100% accurate, but this analysis didn't show ANY conflicting responses suggesting that you should do this. And the aspects of the Moon the Saturn and Uranus, and their placements make it clear that if you do it, you will wish at some point that you had not done it.

If you had his birth data, you could look at the synastry between you and him and find out where you are most likely to conflict.

But while you may not see any attraction issues, I would be concerned in that you are a quite young early thirty and he is 'MUCH OLDER" as a red flag. Older men generally enjoy the attention of young women whether they are married or not. Its in their chromosomes.

Yes you are right about men being like that! He could have some secret fantasies of course. But his behavior is like divas to me so I can't look him as someone whom I feel attraction :biggrin::biggrin: So it therefore sounds very odd to my ears. I feel more that he is greed and wants to benefit from my creativity.

HeartTree

I dont like it

here is why

Merc is retro in dom okay great but bloody Sun I think this is the guy you are dealing with is sorry for my french effing it up
therefore it is not beneficial to you since mars is literally powerless to change anything

How he is effing it up in your opinion? I think only thing he could do would be making me to do unnecessary work and then pull the carpet under my feet ..again :annoyed:

I also feel that my space to negotiatiat is very limited :pinched:

HeartTree

Hi Samantha! I made chart for me and this person to see what is going on between us. I posted in horary relational issues if you care to take a look. As I don't know his birth time etc :)