Celibacy, bad love life or late marriage?. The curse of the Cap?

Geo

Hello!As I'm soon turning 26, I start to realize how much I want a serious, committed relatianship and a happy marriage/happy family life. In my ideal view it would be around 28-30. Despite this, I'm very unlucky in love-or just psychologicly prone in making bed decisions -very intense and not long lasting relations.
Will I ever be happy in love? Do I have the prospects for a happy love life, marriage and children? And does it have to be, later in life, mid '30's? That Capricorn Stellium, though :(

ForestFairy

Your Saturn return will come and may largely change your life..

Capricorn Stellum here too... (And single for 6 years now..almost at the age I can't get children anymore)

StarScream43

Hello!As I'm soon turning 26, I start to realize how much I want a serious, committed relatianship and a happy marriage/happy family life. In my ideal view it would be around 28-30. Despite this, I'm very unlucky in love-or just psychologicly prone in making bed decisions -very intense and not long lasting relations.
Will I ever be happy in love? Do I have the prospects for a happy love life, marriage and children? And does it have to be, later in life, mid '30's? That Capricorn Stellium, though :(

What house does your Cap Stellium occur? Also, can you tell me which house your Neptune is in and what's in your 7th house?

Cap is a tough one. I'm a Cap Sun but honestly, wouldn't have it any other way. You're old when you're young and young when you're old. Cap is an earth sign, ruled by Saturn. I'm never surprised to meet Capricorns who are still virgins regardless of age. Take your time because you don't want to be underwhelmed as there is a real danger for that with Caps. How many times have I desired for something, got it and then was like....sooo, this is it?? It's the drive for stability, order etc., that can make things bland for Caps. Look across from your Cap stellium house at your polar opposite house and see how you can balance things.

I know numerous people with Capricorn stelliums.
In long term relationships and with multiple kids.
So that cant be the reason about a delay in love life.
Maybe yours feels a bit more intense with it being Capricorn in your 5th.
Sometimes it is more about want (we) has humans are doing for ourselves...
Meaning how do you go about meeting people.
Do u get out a lot?
Travel?
Or do u restrict yourself to the same places.

ForestFairy

Edit: ah there's a topic that explains how to upload it..
I used imgbb website to store the image temporary ..and then i post the link to that website.
Good luck

Geo

What house does your Cap Stellium occur? Also, can you tell me which house your Neptune is in and what's in your 7th house?

Cap is a tough one. I'm a Cap Sun but honestly, wouldn't have it any other way. You're old when you're young and young when you're old. Cap is an earth sign, ruled by Saturn. I'm never surprised to meet Capricorns who are still virgins regardless of age. Take your time because you don't want to be underwhelmed as there is a real danger for that with Caps. How many times have I desired for something, got it and then was like....sooo, this is it?? It's the drive for stability, order etc., that can make things bland for Caps. Look across from your Cap stellium house at your polar opposite house and see how you can balance things.

Hello! :). Stellium in Capricorn: the 9th house -meaning Sun, Venus, Mars, Mercury, very close, plus Neptune and Uranus in the 10th house (Placidus) still in Capricorn.
Saturn is in Aquarius and 10th house.
Moon in Leo and 5th house, but in opposition with Saturn.
Jupiter is in the 7th house in Scorpio (sextile with the big conjunction), alongside Pluto.
Mc in Cap and 10th house.
North Node in Sagittarius and 7th house.
I become more and more beautiful and cultivated as I age, I do have admirers, but I seem to attract only intense partners that don't stay in my life too long :(.

Geo

Saturn in 5th? I feel your pain....

I'm 35 and still a virgin :(

Hello!*. Stellium in Capricorn: the 9th house -meaning Sun, Venus, Mars, Mercury, very close, plus Neptune and Uranus in the 10th house (Placidus) still in Capricorn.
Jupiter is in the 7th house in Scorpio (sextile with the big conjunction), alongside Pluto.
I become more and more beautiful and cultivated as I age, I do have admirers, but I seem to attract only intense partners that don't stay in my life too long*

Geo

pls, share your chart for more especific information.

Hello!*. Stellium in Capricorn: the 9th house -meaning Sun, Venus, Mars, Mercury, very close, plus Neptune and Uranus in the 10th house (Placidus) still in Capricorn.
I become more and more beautiful and cultivated as I age, I do have admirers, but I seem to attract only intense partners that don't stay in my life too long*

helike13

We still haven't seen your chart yet.
Your ascendant is Aries which is 'The Best A Man Can Get' but you must check on your Mars. You said it's exalted in Capricorn.

You shouldn't have any problems attracting women with Aries ascendant and exalted Mars. Unless your Mars is damaged by aspects.

Geo

We still haven't seen your chart yet.
Your ascendant is Aries which is 'The Best A Man Can Get' but you must check on your Mars. You said it's exalted in Capricorn.

You shouldn't have any problems attracting women with Aries ascendant and exalted Mars. Unless your Mars is damaged by aspects.

Hello again :). So I totally forgot to say that I'm a woman :)).
And although on the cusp, as in my country nobody cares about the hour, I'd say I'm a taurus rising(the rising enters taurus on 2.30 minutes from the hour written on my papers), due to the appearance, specific to Taurus/venus, my sense of style and feminine wear, and the fact both my parents are Taurus, and I don't have any other planets in Taurus.
Venus in Cap gives me s reserved demeanour, contrasting with the emotional needs of the Leo Moon. As I get older, things seem to improve.
Mdn are attracted to me, but some are scared, as I'm quite a strong Cap. Also, being born on a Venus-Mars conjunction, I might impulsive when I like someone, and I might scare them, because it's obvious from the beginning that I want Commitment :)

artemis13

Hello! :). Stellium in Capricorn: the 9th house -meaning Sun, Venus, Mars, Mercury, very close, plus Neptune and Uranus in the 10th house (Placidus) still in Capricorn.
I become more and more beautiful and cultivated as I age, I do have admirers, but I seem to attract only intense partners that don't stay in my life too long :(.

Those Capricorn stelliums are a difficult thing to work with..
I also have a cap stellium in my Sun, Mercury, Mars, Uranus and Neptune as well as North Node and Lilith all in the 5th house.

I've found that as a woman having a Capricorn stellium we tend to give off quite an intense and dominant energy that both frightens and intrigues many which may be why you seem to only attract intense relationships.

Look at this stellium as a blessing even though its SO difficult trying not to control every single aspect of your life including your relationships you have the power to be independent and will not settle for anyone you deem unworthy of you, no matter how long it takes to find the right one.

Perhaps it will help by looking at what you are attracted to in a partner to narrow things down? For that you need to look at your Venus;

Venus in the 10th house:
This house manages fame, achievements and mastery so you may be drawn to a partner who is highly admired in the public eye.
Capricorn in Venus:
To others you may come across as cold, calculating and too practical. You hold traditional ideas and routine and planning ahead is very important to you. Having a partner who is equally driven with goals and ambitions is important to you. You are very image conscious and care what people will think of your partner. You are drawn to practical partners who a realistic and financially secure.

P.S From my own experience try to avoid partners with strong Gemini influence in their charts especially as the Sun. The compatibility is way off.

ForestFairy

P.S From my own experience try to avoid partners with strong Gemini influence in their charts especially as the Sun. The compatibility is way off.
Interesting. In March i fell in love with a Gemini Sun woman. (I knew her quite some time but it happened quite suddenly). I decided to tell her, and she told me she just liked me (not more..). That's ok. As time continued I realised there's something off anyway which has to do with the talking..
(Sorry english isn't my native language)

ForestFairy

I've read somewhere Capricorn is an earth sign, she is receptive. That's very feminine. Also receptive like listening to people, which is a beautiful characteristic I think.
However ruled by Saturn, more fatherly.
(I don't see the connection yet)

Venus in the 10th house:
This house manages fame, achievements and mastery so you may be drawn to a partner who is highly admired in the public eye.
Capricorn in Venus:
To others you may come across as cold, calculating and too practical. You hold traditional ideas and routine and planning ahead is very important to you. Having a partner who is equally driven with goals and ambitions is important to you. You are very image conscious and care what people will think of your partner. You are drawn to practical partners who a realistic and financially secure.

I ve Venus in Capricorn in 10th too. I tend to admire very 'wise' people.

People tend to like me for my playfullness, innocence (not sure why that's the case). However in public roles like work, neighbours, or just getting to know me i am more sober, task oriented, not chatting a lot. But i can be shy and smiling like a child.

Geo

Those Capricorn stelliums are a difficult thing to work with..
I also have a cap stellium in my Sun, Mercury, Mars, Uranus and Neptune as well as North Node and Lilith all in the 5th house.

I've found that as a woman having a Capricorn stellium we tend to give off quite an intense and dominant energy that both frightens and intrigues many which may be why you seem to only attract intense relationships.

Look at this stellium as a blessing even though its SO difficult trying not to control every single aspect of your life including your relationships you have the power to be independent and will not settle for anyone you deem unworthy of you, no matter how long it takes to find the right one.

Perhaps it will help by looking at what you are attracted to in a partner to narrow things down? For that you need to look at your Venus;

Venus in the 10th house:
Capricorn in Venus:

Ty for your kind words, Artemis :). How old are you? And did you manage to build a successful love life, too? Because, in terms of career, I guess there's no pb :).
Funny thing about Gemini -hating my reserved, capricornian nature, I always said I wish I were a Gemini. I spotted that Gemini women are femme fatale - not because of the looks, but their talkative nature and sharp mind. They have crowds of admireres and always seem to get exactly what they want in terms of partners. So unfair :(
But yes, I wouldn't get along with someone born with strong Gemini influence. And it's probably valid for all the other mutable signs. Their love/passion for you it's so volatile...
I still think about a Pisces man with lots of planets in Aries...irrezistable. and he seems to have this effect upon all women. Still, his passion fades away quickly. And then he's in for the next.
I wish I were that lucky in love. Or maybe it's boring to get so easily what you want? :)

Geo

Ty for your kind words, Artemis :). How old are you? And did you manage to build a successful love life, too? Because, in terms of career, I guess there's no pb :).
Funny thing about Gemini -hating my reserved, capricornian nature, I always said I wish I were a Gemini. I spotted that Gemini women are femme fatale - not because of the looks, but their talkative nature and sharp mind. They have crowds of admireres and always seem to get exactly what they want in terms of partners. So unfair :(
But yes, I wouldn't get along with someone born with strong Gemini influence. And it's probably valid for all the other mutable signs. Their love/passion for you it's so volatile...
I still think about a Pisces man with lots of planets in Aries...irrezistable. and he seems to have this effect upon all women. Still, his passion fades away quickly. And then he's in for the next.
I wish I were that lucky in love. Or maybe it's boring to get so easily what you want? :)
Oh, and my Venus is in the 9th house :).

artemis13

That is so interesting that you say that, I have always had a secret jealousy for Scorpios because of the exact same things you said about Geminis!
I have a few female friends who are Gemini's and they could definitely be femme fatale purely for their appearance but for me Scorpios are the ones drawing everyones attention. They just seem to ooze mystery and appeal. If Geminis have a sharp mind I think Scorpios can take over your mind.

I'm 27 and I just left from a relationship with a Gemini so I got to see what lies underneath that fun and spontaneous lifestyle and for a Capricorn it wasn't pretty. We're earth signs so we're more grounded and strong on our opinions and decisions.
This is my own experience so maybe I'm wrong here but I always find Geminis are extremely attracted to Capricorns and sometimes Taurus (I have a Capricorn sun and Taurus moon) and it's so crazy because we are the total opposite of them and not in the way that makes you think oh nice opposites attract, its in the way that makes you want to tear your hair out and continuously hit your head against the wall. :lol:

I haven't met a Pisces man yet but Aries definitely have that something, and for me Sagittarius also because they're so adventurous and are so interesting to talk to but I think thats because of my Venus is in sag.

But still I love being a cap :wink:

artemis13

I've read somewhere Capricorn is an earth sign, she is receptive. That's very feminine. Also receptive like listening to people, which is a beautiful characteristic I think.
However ruled by Saturn, more fatherly.
(I don't see the connection yet)

I ve Venus in Capricorn in 10th too. I tend to admire very 'wise' people.

People tend to like me for my playfullness, innocence (not sure why that's the case). However in public roles like work, neighbours, or just getting to know me i am more sober, task oriented, not chatting a lot. But i can be shy and smiling like a child.

I think Saturn comes into it with the responsible, reliable and mature side of a Capricorn. Imagine it like in the ideal situation you can always rely on a father to hold everything together and be the backbone which is usually a quality Capricorns hold.

The playfulness and innocence could come from your ASC sign? I have Leo as my ASC and it's similar, around friends and relaxed situations I'm forever wanting to have fun, everything's playful and charming but in 'serious' situations you wouldn't recognise me the Capricorn comes out.