Where is your progressed moon now?

And how does it feel? Does it link into any current transiits (for instance, my pmoon just left scorpio, and I'm also finishing up tpluto opp my mars/jupiter).
Funnily enough, now that pmoon is in saggy, I've got quite a few big jupiter transits coming my way...:biggrin:

And you?

tsmall

Premium Member
My progressed moon is seperating from a conjunction with my natal sun. :andy: Can't say I had given it much thought before your thread, but...I can say that I have for the last year or so been getting more "in touch" with myself...

JUPITERASC

My progressed moon is seperating from a conjunction with my natal sun. :andy: Can't say I had given it much thought before your thread, but...I can say that I have for the last year or so been getting more "in touch" with myself...
Alan Oken advises that conjunction of progressed Moon to natal Sun brings form and focus to the potential creativity of the solar force, bringing a strong urge to initiate a focus of self-expression that is very close to home. One seems to be saying, “I want to create an outer expression of who I am, something that is unmistakably a product of my most intimate creative urgings.” As this conjunction can only happen approximately once every 28 years, it is important to take note of this opportunity when it occurs and utilise it to the maximum. :smile:

Lion o ness

My Leo moon has progressed to Cap... Just barely a few months ago..
(also my NN in Cap) its time to come into my NN.

I definitely felt the difference.

I've never been a girly girl... Tennis shoes and jeans always worked for me..

But recently I have felt that I really need to come into my feminine side more..
(Boy have I thrown some people off.)
Im paying more attention to styles, and name brands...
Hey COACH is a name brand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... lol.....
Now if I can only get use to HIGH heels.. Ill be good! :wink:
I have bought more shoes in the last few months, then in the last 10 years..

Interesting...the pmoon/nsun conjunct happened the month I gave birth to my eldest...but pmoon had also just crossed natal asc (i know that can be a family-enlarger). Must be an important signifier somehow.

My Leo moon has progressed to Cap... Just barely a few months ago..
(also my NN in Cap) its time to come into my NN.

I definitely felt the difference.

I've never been a girly girl... Tennis shoes and jeans always worked for me..

But recently I have felt that I really need to come into my feminine side more..
(Boy have I thrown some people off.)
Im paying more attention to styles, and name brands...
Hey COACH is a name brand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... lol.....
Now if I can only get use to HIGH heels.. Ill be good! :wink:
I have bought more shoes in the last few months, then in the last 10 years..

Funny! When my pmoon was in scorpio, I bought black riding boots and lingerie and leather jackets. :devil:

bittermoon

Mine just moved into Taurus. I got a lot done while mine was in Aries. It was a totally crazy, and some of it very impulsive, ride. I think I feel the effects of Taurus already. I feel more mellow, slowing down, not the urge to create a lot of upheaval in my life. Part of me likes it, but part of me misses that Aries fire already.

In my 12t house with the saturn transit in libra. :sad:

Oh, my sympathies...my prog sun is 23 libra :sad:

But actually, it hasn't been too bad (the saturn transit conjunct progressed sun). I think part of it is that my life is kind of like being stuck in mud in terms of getting things done...but that is because I have a 3 and a 6 year old. I moved my 6 year old from his old school b/c he hated it there and his teacher was horrible, and now he is in a far better place and super happy, but it means I now spend 2 HOURS a day walking back and forth (uphill) with him until he is a bit more comfortable taking the bus. And I am really tired. It's a giant hill!

Mine just moved into Taurus. I got a lot done while mine was in Aries. It was a totally crazy, and some of it very impulsive, ride. I think I feel the effects of Taurus already. I feel more mellow, slowing down, not the urge to create a lot of upheaval in my life. Part of me likes it, but part of me misses that Aries fire already.

Yeah, I kind of miss all that scorpio...even, surprisingly, pluto opp mars/jup....i felt like a super hero...no job too large. And a very intense life I lead those 2 and a half years. Makes me wonder how mars-pluto-jup people can sustain that intensity.

Astrodawn

My progresses moon is in taurus (natally virgo) I am itching to become secure in all areas of my live, im dreaming of renovating an old cottage to settle into, im also for the first time in 45 years wanting the security of marriage, the downside, im eating a lot and becoming a bit of a chunky monkey haha!

My partners progressed moon is currently 0 degrees aries, Im watching him to see the changes - I have noticed all the old **** in his life from the past seems to be ending, and he is also becoming more decisive and assertive (he was very annoyingly 'keep the peace' and wouldnt make any decisions before) hes improving here!
he seems happier in himself (his natal moon is in leo)

Neptune Rising

I'm having a lovely progressed/natal/transiting Moon Pluto double whammy. I've just had transiting Pluto opposed progressed Moon for a few months. Some very dark days but I got a chance to confront some of my fears and see more to my shadow side. Transiting Pluto is also sextile my natal Moon. Now, progressed Moon is heading into square to natal Pluto. Natally my Moon is inconjunct my Pluto. After progressed Moon finishes squaring natal Pluto, I'm heading into a Pluto square Pluto transit. Lol!! A sense of humour is absolutely vital! :D It's a real journey of self anaylsis for me.

Progressed Moon is also in the 7th house, focusing on others. Afterward the square, it aspects natal Saturn and Jupiter, then goes onto opposition to natal Sun and conjunct natal Vertex, but that's not for a while yet.

bittermoon

My progresses moon is in taurus (natally virgo) I am itching to become secure in all areas of my live, im dreaming of renovating an old cottage to settle into, im also for the first time in 45 years wanting the security of marriage, the downside, im eating a lot and becoming a bit of a chunky monkey haha!

My partners progressed moon is currently 0 degrees aries, Im watching him to see the changes - I have noticed all the old **** in his life from the past seems to be ending, and he is also becoming more decisive and assertive (he was very annoyingly 'keep the peace' and wouldnt make any decisions before) hes improving here!
he seems happier in himself (his natal moon is in leo)

Interesting... I am also looking for more security now (though I'd gladly skip the marriage part), a place to 'settle down' (or rather, have a home base, I just love travel too much to ever settle down) and financial security.

When mine progressed into Aries, I set off on an 8 month solo backpacking journey through SE Asia, after having left my marriage, quit my job, and sold my apartment. I loved the energy. I wasn't scared of anything and just went for things without questioning the consequences all too much. It gave me lots of confidence.

Now in Taurus I have noticed that I've changed my appearance a bit. I am back to wearing my hair wavy and I love very feminine, flowy clothes such as lacy and silky things (which I always loathed).

Caro

Saturn is a sobering inflluence. in the 12th Im guillty of looking back to much at the moment. reminiscing, checking back could I have done this or that better etc.
I guess for you saturn is parental responsibiity (on your moon)
as you go up the hill sing : 'aint no mountain high enough!'
I keep thinking of songs at the moment too.

I'm having a lovely progressed/natal/transiting Moon Pluto double whammy. I've just had transiting Pluto opposed progressed Moon for a few months. Some very dark days but I got a chance to confront some of my fears and see more to my shadow side. Transiting Pluto is also sextile my natal Moon. Now, progressed Moon is heading into square to natal Pluto. Natally my Moon is inconjunct my Pluto. After progressed Moon finishes squaring natal Pluto, I'm heading into a Pluto square Pluto transit. Lol!! A sense of humour is absolutely vital! :D It's a real journey of self anaylsis for me.

Progressed Moon is also in the 7th house, focusing on others. Afterward the square, it aspects natal Saturn and Jupiter, then goes onto opposition to natal Sun and conjunct natal Vertex, but that's not for a while yet.

You are very strong, that's clear. I feel like Pluto action makes you g-r-o-w so beautifully (albeit painfully, usually). I am very grateful for all my Pluto lessons...i have it thightly conjunct nn nataly, so I know it is taking me where I need to go...welcome to the new you!

My progressed moon is in the 4th and approaching a conjunction with Uranus. The last time that happened, i moved to another continent leaving my family and friends and boyfriend....but i was alot younger and alot more flexible; i wonder whats in store for me this time? My daughter just moved out:annoyed: and its harder than i thought, and thoughts of moving back home have been crossing my mind lately.....???

My progressed moon was conjunct my natal Uranus a couple years ago...i was surprised when nothing happened.

Saturn is a sobering inflluence. in the 12th Im guillty of looking back to much at the moment. reminiscing, checking back could I have done this or that better etc.
I guess for you saturn is parental responsibiity (on your moon)
as you go up the hill sing : 'aint no mountain high enough!'
I keep thinking of songs at the moment too.

Yeah, sense of humor here is key! If I stop laughing, I turn into a curmudgen...i noticed that with my previous saturn conjunct natal sun...i was transformed into a real iron lady. Good for some things, but not most!

Neptune Rising

You are very strong, that's clear. I feel like Pluto action makes you g-r-o-w so beautifully (albeit painfully, usually). I am very grateful for all my Pluto lessons...i have it thightly conjunct nn nataly, so I know it is taking me where I need to go...welcome to the new you!

So true! I actually love Pluto, natally my Venus/Mercury is trine, north node conj Nep sextile it and it conjuncts the MC. I feel, Pluto journeys are total truth and can be nothing but the truth, they really get to the essense of things!

Progressed Moon is also in Cancer now, I can say that I am creating a nice, secure and cosy 'nest' for myself, feeling at home wherever I find myself. It seems to help me ground myself. After moving house 8 times in the last 2 years, its good to feel more settled within myself which I attribute to a Cancerian progressed Moon.

Rebel Uranian

CAPPYCORN W00T!

I'd like to freeze it there. I don't want the bothersome entity of emotions intruding in my 1st house. At least it'll be in Aq...

Caro

Yeah, sense of humor here is key! If I stop laughing, I turn into a curmudgen...i noticed that with my previous saturn conjunct natal sun...i was transformed into a real iron lady. Good for some things, but not most!
yes transit of saturn in virgo was truly awful.I empathise. so what ever comes next can not be so bad. I hope mars is good for you. Gloria Gaynor: i will survive!:whistling: