Saturn mahadasha help

Hi,
I am going through Saturn mahadasha-Ketu antardasha since May last year. It has been very hard and a trying period of my life. I want to know if the next 3 years of Saturn -Venus would be bearable and is Saturn benefic/malefic for me.
Birthdate: 3rd April 1979
Time: 10:55 AM
Place: Mumbai, Maharashtra.

Thank you,

mathur_dinesh

Venus is in a trine from the ascendant and in an angle from Saturn. Both the major-period and sub-period planets are friendly to each other and the ascendant. Venus is a yogkarak planet for Gemini ascendant. Therefore the sub-period will be favourable.

Thank you Dinesh, I am asking the question since was informed by astrologer that there will be monetary, property loss end of this year due to change in Jupiter position during November and also some difficulties next year. Can you also confirm this?

SMB

Hello,

Firstly, I am not an astrologer.

Even I am in Saturn MD ( but in Saturn AD though) and already I am feeling tired. April 2021, I will be stepping into Sat MD - Mer AD....waiting for it actually....by the way,how was your Sat MD- Mer AD period?

Regarding this Sat MD-Ketu AD....for me it will happen in 2024....heard that Ketu "stings" in the end :sick:...better we be patient, disciplined,honest,hardworking...as Saturn likes these qualities....it might reward us in Sat MD-Ven AD....(hopefully)

Last edited:

Somna7H

Banned
I'm currently running through Saturn/Saturn. Worst time. No money, no respect, no social status etc nothing. Saturn makes life miserable and people become Slave.

SMB

Correctly said. Same thing here.

During the 2nd part of my Rahu Dasa,1995-2002, I had everything - job,decent salary, respect,status.....in fact, I still remember when I used to enter office, my students used to stand and greet me....Now...All Gone...:sad: Off late, I have observed.....some college students whom I knew ever since they were kids, have started calling me by my name....calling me in "singular"....No respect,No nothing...At 44, its so insulting....

Astrologers say that if in Saturn MD we are hardworking, honest, disciplined....Saturn will reward when its MD finishes....that time I will be 62!!! What do I do if I get the rewards in 2037....my golden days, years will be over by then....

Also, have you observed in this Sat MD - Sat AD.....I am feeling "restricted" , obstacles, delays...

Hello,

Firstly, I am not an astrologer.

Even I am in Saturn MD ( but in Saturn AD though) and already I am feeling tired. April 2021, I will be stepping into Sat MD - Mer AD....waiting for it actually....by the way,how was your Sat MD- Mer AD period?

Regarding this Sat MD-Ketu AD....for me it will happen in 2024....heard that Ketu "stings" in the end :sick:...better we be patient, disciplined,honest,hardworking...as Saturn likes these qualities....it might reward us in Sat MD-Ven AD....(hopefully)

Saturn MD and AD was not that great for me as well.. how much you work the rewards will not be that much. In short it was hard work and less effort. Saturn MD and Mercury AD was good. Recognition for all hard work done, praises from all. An internal change of position but no increase in Salary, still I thought it was good.
That is what I thought but then came Sat MD and Ketu AD and that is when it became tough. The first part of Ketu AD was worst and the last part is hopefully less worst. Reason is like a snake, it coils hard first and then loosens the grip at the end. I lost money, people whom I considered friends did not even called. In hindsight though I am happy to have gone through the phase since I came out mentally strong. I now know whom to call friends, whom to spend my time with, where to spend my time, etc. Basically it has given me confidence that if I can survice this then no worries.. what I found in my case was Ketu is like an asthetic , hermit devoid of all wordly pleasures. It is like a straight talking truth saying person. You have to hear him, no choice even it you feel worst. But in the end you will be happy going through it.

Correctly said. Same thing here.

During the 2nd part of my Rahu Dasa,1995-2002, I had everything - job,decent salary, respect,status.....in fact, I still remember when I used to enter office, my students used to stand and greet me....Now...All Gone...:sad: Off late, I have observed.....some college students whom I knew ever since they were kids, have started calling me by my name....calling me in "singular"....No respect,No nothing...At 44, its so insulting....

Astrologers say that if in Saturn MD we are hardworking, honest, disciplined....Saturn will reward when its MD finishes....that time I will be 62!!! What do I do if I get the rewards in 2037....my golden days, years will be over by then....

Also, have you observed in this Sat MD - Sat AD.....I am feeling "restricted" , obstacles, delays...

Yes, Saturn MD and AD was just like that.. No matter how much efforts, results were delayed and less.

SMB

Saturn MD and Mercury AD was good. Recognition for all hard work done, praises from all.

Your these statements gives some confidence to me :smile:.....to look forward to the Sat MD - Merc AD.....still 13-14 months to go....
Actually this year I wanted to start on a new chapter in my life....but with Sat MD - Sat AD running the entire year.....thought I would somehow push through for another 6-7 months.....and get close to Merc AD and plan on things....