Potential Girlfriend due to Pluto trine moon?

ICEYOU28

According to Astrodientist, (despite all the horrible transits currently transiting my natal chart) Pluto Trine Moon will bring about profound emotional experiences and potentially bring about a new relationship which could be sexual.

This transit begins February of next year and doesn't end until the end of 2019!

Attachments

• Chart.gif
    Chart.gif
    64.8 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:

Bunraku

Are you asking for confirmation of the aspect?
Post your solar return for this year. I wanna see what’s up.

Sweet Pea

Don't take it out of context, this is really the transit of Pluto to your Sun/Neptune (and Uranus) trine Moon. It's the start of a more than 5 year process, if you look to when Pluto will finally get over your Uranus and scoot away.

It all depends on how you currently manifest your Capricorn Sun/Neptune which are in some ways at odds. Capricorn is very responsible, disciplined, organised....but Neptune could make you lazy or lackadaisical about all that. With this happening in the 2nd house, be very careful about your money affairs during this time. Check your bank accounts carefully, guard your passwords, don't respond to dodgy emails with attachments, if you take out any loans or mortgages, double double check all the terms, etc. Basically Pluto could create some kind of criminal hit to your "stuff" - that's just one way this could manifest so you need to be prepared and don't let yourself be conned by anyone. (How it manifests could be a measure of your karmic load - do you need to get a swing-back from the Universe, have you ever conned anyone out of something material?)

Pluto adds dollops of energy to whatever it's aspecting, so it can make what you do, or what you're like, much more extreme. Situations may arise where you're forced to deal with material matters, finance, where you might either hoard or completely discard many of your possessions. With Neptune, maybe you'll go all Zen and decide you don't need half the stuff you've got.

As the 2nd house is involved, be aware that you could face situations where your self-esteem takes a hit, or where you feel super-egoic about yourself, then you get slammed down by other people. Nasty but it's sometimes necessary to curb an overblown ego. Sometimes egos overblow in an odd way, when Mars is in a quiet sign as yours is. Does your Mars need subduing? Do you over-serve other people, for example? Do you obsess about cleanliness or diet or making everyone and everything around you perfect?

NOW let's add on your Moon in Taurus, 6th house but also quite close to 7th house cusp. If you are at all sensual or hedonist, you could overdo it, eating and drinking and living the good life a little bit too much. As Taurus is ruled by Venus, and Pluto is conjunct Venus and Jupiter natally, keep a lid on sugar/carb consumption as that could go overboard during this time and you don't want diabetic issues to arise.

FINALLY! Are you going to meet someone? This could also happen. In fact, you're going to find Plutonic traits in any woman that you encounter during this time and so you're going to experience a little manipulation, power-struggle, strong (empowered) women who like to tell you what to do..... but since it's a trine, it should be nice, not too nasty.

As Pluto is natally in Scorpio (last degree, intense anyway) these people could also bring you the opportunity not just to explore your deepest sexuality, but also do a purge of all that drags you into the depths emotionally or mentally. Some of the worst feelings could surge up from God knows where and you'll hopefully "let them go" after the experience. Pluto can bring the kind of festerings that really hurt if we let them - it's the planet that's trying to make us clearer and purer (and you have it natally also square Mars in the purifying sign Virgo) but it has to do that by first showing us our rubbish, shining a light around some of our darkest internal rooms.

ICEYOU28

Don't take it out of context, this is really the transit of Pluto to your Sun/Neptune (and Uranus) trine Moon. It's the start of a more than 5 year process, if you look to when Pluto will finally get over your Uranus and scoot away.

It all depends on how you currently manifest your Capricorn Sun/Neptune which are in some ways at odds. Capricorn is very responsible, disciplined, organised....but Neptune could make you lazy or lackadaisical about all that. With this happening in the 2nd house, be very careful about your money affairs during this time. Check your bank accounts carefully, guard your passwords, don't respond to dodgy emails with attachments, if you take out any loans or mortgages, double double check all the terms, etc. Basically Pluto could create some kind of criminal hit to your "stuff" - that's just one way this could manifest so you need to be prepared and don't let yourself be conned by anyone. (How it manifests could be a measure of your karmic load - do you need to get a swing-back from the Universe, have you ever conned anyone out of something material?)

Pluto adds dollops of energy to whatever it's aspecting, so it can make what you do, or what you're like, much more extreme. Situations may arise where you're forced to deal with material matters, finance, where you might either hoard or completely discard many of your possessions. With Neptune, maybe you'll go all Zen and decide you don't need half the stuff you've got.

As the 2nd house is involved, be aware that you could face situations where your self-esteem takes a hit, or where you feel super-egoic about yourself, then you get slammed down by other people. Nasty but it's sometimes necessary to curb an overblown ego. Sometimes egos overblow in an odd way, when Mars is in a quiet sign as yours is. Does your Mars need subduing? Do you over-serve other people, for example? Do you obsess about cleanliness or diet or making everyone and everything around you perfect?

NOW let's add on your Moon in Taurus, 6th house but also quite close to 7th house cusp. If you are at all sensual or hedonist, you could overdo it, eating and drinking and living the good life a little bit too much. As Taurus is ruled by Venus, and Pluto is conjunct Venus and Jupiter natally, keep a lid on sugar/carb consumption as that could go overboard during this time and you don't want diabetic issues to arise.

FINALLY! Are you going to meet someone? This could also happen. In fact, you're going to find Plutonic traits in any woman that you encounter during this time and so you're going to experience a little manipulation, power-struggle, strong (empowered) women who like to tell you what to do..... but since it's a trine, it should be nice, not too nasty.

As Pluto is natally in Scorpio (last degree, intense anyway) these people could also bring you the opportunity not just to explore your deepest sexuality, but also do a purge of all that drags you into the depths emotionally or mentally. Some of the worst feelings could surge up from God knows where and you'll hopefully "let them go" after the experience. Pluto can bring the kind of festerings that really hurt if we let them - it's the planet that's trying to make us clearer and purer (and you have it natally also square Mars in the purifying sign Virgo) but it has to do that by first showing us our rubbish, shining a light around some of our darkest internal rooms.
Will she push me? Will she be a good asset to my drive? Thanks for the post by the way.

Isa

Sweet pea, wonderful explanation!
Would you mind expalining to me transiting Pluto sextile venus and Uranus trine MC? I'll have those together with Saturn square Mercury, moon and ascendant while it conjuncts my MC. THANKS!!

ICEYOU28

Does your Mars need subduing? Do you over-serve other people, for example? Do you obsess about cleanliness or diet or making everyone and everything around you perfect?

Over-serve? Like being too sincere? I suppose so, Venus conjunct Jupiter might have something to do with that.

My father and older sister (who I have a strained relationship with) do have some nasty habits that I just cannot tolerate like eating with their mouths open, not watching their hands, grabbing food off platters with their bare hands etc.

ICEYOU28

Does anyone else have any input, regarding my potential chances at a lady friend during this transit? I am a firm believer that sometimes you need an emotional relationship to help drive.

Sweet Pea

Pluto is the planet of drive, will and willfulness, determination ..... so since it's going to arrive on your Capricorn Sun, you are going to feel driven. The "push" may come from a woman or it may just surge up in you anyway because of circumstances that arise.

If you think you need pushing, then why not start harnessing Pluto's power already? Look around at your life and see what needs disciplining, sorting out, particularly regarding your material stuff and your finances. Otherwise Pluto will force you to do it later on, possibly under adverse circumstances.

ICEYOU28

Pluto is the planet of drive, will and willfulness, determination ..... so since it's going to arrive on your Capricorn Sun, you are going to feel driven. The "push" may come from a woman or it may just surge up in you anyway because of circumstances that arise.

If you think you need pushing, then why not start harnessing Pluto's power already? Look around at your life and see what needs disciplining, sorting out, particularly regarding your material stuff and your finances. Otherwise Pluto will force you to do it later on, possibly under adverse circumstances.

Hi Sweet Pea, I am an aspiring car designer, currently I am out of school and I am working on my drawing abilities, now in terms of creativity I can't really think of anything new as of late. Will this Pluto Trine Moon transit help boost my creative morale?
15497948_10202463902994345_1363501672_n.jpg

Last edited:

Sweet Pea

It might, because of the interconnected nature of your chart, as I explained in my long post further up. But the best imaginative skills might not come until Pluto transits right on your Neptune which I estimate will be 1-2 years' time from now. However, Neptune can make people feel lazy and washed-out and it's impossible to say in advance how you're going to experience it. Too many factors come into play, not just the stars, regarding you and your future life.

If you can't manage to do your design work until Pluto moves into the right position, maybe you're aiming for the wrong career and need a find a back-up plan that relies less on inspiration.

ICEYOU28

It might, because of the interconnected nature of your chart, as I explained in my long post further up. But the best imaginative skills might not come until Pluto transits right on your Neptune which I estimate will be 1-2 years' time from now. However, Neptune can make people feel lazy and washed-out and it's impossible to say in advance how you're going to experience it. Too many factors come into play, not just the stars, regarding you and your future life.

If you can't manage to do your design work until Pluto moves into the right position, maybe you're aiming for the wrong career and need a find a back-up plan that relies less on inspiration.

That's right I have Moon-Neptune natally. I hear it's an aspect found in a lot of creative people

Last edited:

Claire19

According to Astrodientist, (despite all the horrible transits currently transiting my natal chart) Pluto Trine Moon will bring about profound emotional experiences and potentially bring about a new relationship which could be sexual.

This transit begins February of next year and doesn't end until the end of 2019!

THOUGHTS?!!?!

15673256_10202501153605587_76298277_n.jpg

you need to post an updated chart as the image has expired.
remember transits are only really important when the aspects are also in the natal chart. Pluto trine Moon can mean many things but if you dont have an aspect with those two planets natally you wont have any really significant influences.

jkxx74

Premium Member
ICEYOU28,

Pluto trine Moon can mean a relationship which has a profound effect on you emotionally but it can also mean that you become intense emotionally while the transit is operating regardless of how you are involved with other people at the time. However I do see that Pluto will trine your descendant not long (ok, 1-2 years) after it is finished with your Moon and that is a stronger indication of a significant relationship because of the angle involved - there is some sort of "spiritual transformation" indicated there as well due to Pluto conjuncting your Neptune at the same time.

Meanwhile you could find yourself in a relationship before/during/after these transits due to other factors.

ICEYOU28

you need to post an updated chart as the image has expired.
remember transits are only really important when the aspects are also in the natal chart. Pluto trine Moon can mean many things but if you dont have an aspect with those two planets natally you wont have any really significant influences.
I don't think I have any Pluto-Moon aspects natally.
15497948_10202463902994345_1363501672_n.jpg

Last edited: