U.S.A. Current Events and Natal Charts

leomoon

Social Media Facebook will announce at 9 AM Wednesday May 5th, whether or not they will be lifting their Trump ban.

The chart asking the question (a Horary), seems to be saying it will not be lifted with the Moon conjunct (combust) Saturn.

Does anyone else have an opinion or are you just going to wait until Wednesday to opine? That's the safest bet.

note: There are many critical degree warnings in this chart - from the 01 Rising degree to the 29th degree, ruler of the ASC.

Perhaps it is saying "allowed but with caveats?"

leomoon

In two days, Facebook will announce its findings whether or not Trump is allowed back on their site.

It really doesn't matter, as today it was revealed that he has been there all along via a "back door channel" using his new blog (a post a day) with the ability for his followers to post them onto FB or Twitter or another media site -

From reading a few of the posts, it sounds like he is still engaged in the very same things as when he was POTUS, the daily tweets. It has not changed - Still running the GOP, still has an iron grip on the country through the Republican Governors, etc:

Read for yourselves - :annoyed:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/desk

david starling

In two days, Facebook will announce its findings whether or not Trump is allowed back on their site.

It really doesn't matter, as today it was revealed that he has been there all along via a "back door channel" using his new blog (a post a day) with the ability for his followers to post them onto FB or Twitter or another media site -

From reading a few of the posts, it sounds like he is still engaged in the very same things as when he was POTUS, the daily tweets. It has not changed - Still running the GOP, still has an iron grip on the country through the Republican Governors, etc:

Read for yourselves - :annoyed:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/desk

Nothing about the Chauvin verdict!

leomoon

Nothing about the Chauvin verdict!

He'll get around to it, give him time. He's been a busy bee trying to keep all his fans in line throughout the States.

As for FB and their panel to assess his membership on hiatus?

As the chart aptly shows in the 6th house Saturn is holding it back for now. This body is actually a group of people with credentials somehow - who assess and then report back as though they are an unbiased group.
They advised FB CEOs to make a decision for themselves as to what to do with this man within the next 6 months. In other words simply stated, "they kicked the can down the road again"

Zuckerberg will not have to deal with trump then, until another 6 months go by and as mentioned by someone who use to advise him today, it gives FB another gift - to have everyone focused on trump and not on FB's other problems like FCC and Anti-trust laws.

They advised, either taking him back, OR banning him for life.

As posted above, he's found a back door way in . 2022 is going to be a very telling time for mid-terms.

Last edited:

leomoon

For some who follow the news at the Cayce hq - its a sad day there indeed.
They are being sued in Virginia Beach as a pedophile ring found their way into the Summer Camp the A.R.E. has held successfully in the mountains of Virginia for many decades :crying:

Corruption has even tainted the A.R.E. now as the lawsuit will suggest they did not oversee the Camp as they should have as to those hired as camp moderators (or whatever they are called)

I'm so sad over this, and Mr. Cayce would be completely horrified! I think he'd probably call for it's closure.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...lted-raped-children-Virginia-summer-camp.html

leomoon

I'm attempting to find the date that the A.R.E. as an organization was founded in 1931... It appears it was in the early 1960s that the Summer Camp Retreat was formed in Rural Retreat, Va.

https://www.wdbj7.com/2021/04/29/ar...-lawsuits-sexual-assault-survivors-speak-out/

If I go through some of the earlier readings, I may get a better idea and pinpoint the date of opening. In the past there was only one other serious lawsuit I recall, but it had nothing to do with sex abuse as this does at camp.. Rather it was about people who felt they were shortchanged in exorbitant salaries. One man who had been hired thinking he would deliver for the organization, didn't work out - and the accusations flew.

This lawsuit is simply heartbreaking for the girls and the good people at the A.R.E. who must have been quite naive at the same time about these camp monitors they hired. It use to be in the olden days, Hugh Lynn Cayce (the eldest son) and his family who ran the Camp. Later on it was his son until he died. Now I have no idea who is running the show. Times have changed....but have people changed.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/women-allege-sexual-abuse-virginia-summer-camp-77380288

From Wikipedia background of History:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_for_Research_and_Enlightenment

A.R.E. is the heir to a previous Cayce-related organization, the Association of National Investigators (A.N.I.). Dependent on the financial support of a few major donors, the ANI emphasized major institution-building projects such as the original Atlantic University and the Cayce Hospital for Research and Enlightenment, a hospital staffed with medical personnel who used Cayce-recommended treatments. The name of the hospital would later inspire the name, Association for Research and Enlightenment. The ANI and its various projects folded with the onset of the Great Depression.
In 1931, Cayce called a meeting of his supporters in Virginia Beach, asking them directly whether they felt that his work should continue. The result was the creation of the Association for Research and Enlightenment as a successor organization to the A.N.I. This was also the beginning of a tradition of annual meetings at A.R.E.'s Virginia Beach headquarters featuring talks on various spiritual subjects

Last edited:

leomoon

According to Kevin T. the CEO at the A.R.E. ultimately in charge - and named on the lawsuits- which ask for $10Million per victim:

https://www.wdbj7.com/2021/04/29/ar...karma, reincarnation, and the meaning of life.

Kevin says that they knew there were some assaults at the camp in 2019 - and its been closed since. They took immediate care to hire an investigative agency (you can read his statement here):

*partial from statement:

We have also retained the independent agency to offer separate, stand-alone, confidential healing and remediation services, of which some former campers have chosen to take advantage.
No Camp activity has occurred since the summer of 2019. None will occur this year until we are satisfied we have addressed any still-existing concerns.
We continue to be extraordinarily distressed by these allegations. The camp has been in operation for decades. Sexual assault or assault of any kind has never been even remotely acceptable. Such conduct is contrary to everything we believe in. The Camp is a Family Camp that focuses on healthy living for body, mind, and spirit.
We will respond more directly and in detail in the course of the proceedings, after we have seen the lawsuit
The founding of the Camp in the beautiful rural mountains of the Appalachians in Virginia - made sense to me because HughLynn Cayce was always involved in the old days as an early member of Boy Scouts of America as was his son, and the sons children. There are even readings done for someone who started Boy Scouts of America.

According to Wikipedia this was in 1910 - founded by Boyce and 2 other men of his acquaintance. I recall vaguely some of the readings, so if I have the time I will try & find out which of these men it was because he was friends with Edgar & his wife Gertrude Cayce. Not only that, but from my (now vague memory of decades ago), this man had also been (according to a reading), none other then Ben Franklin. Perhaps I've got my work cut out to find the background long lost in these voluminous readings.

If anyone else runs across a date for the founding of the Summer Camp or even of the 1931 opening of ANI (the old A.R.E.), please post it here.

Monetarily they will recover as there are millionaires who support the A.R.E. in members plus they have plenty of Liability insurance. But can they ever recover from such a scandal as this one?

I feel not for the Camp to return. Perhaps like Boy & Girl Scouts it will now be a dinosaur because its a prime target of pedophiles in all eras. :surprised:

W.D.Boyce returned to the United States and with Edward S. Stewart and Stanley D. Willis. He incorporated the Boy Scouts of America on February 8, 1910 and applied for a congressional charter.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Boy_Scouts_of_America#W._D._Boyce_and_the_Unknown_Scout

Last edited:

leomoon

On all the TV Stations, people are talking about this woman, someone approved by trump as the GOP will try to unseat Liz Cheney from her position as 3rd highest in the Senate and replace her.

Her natal chart (Elise Stefanik) born in the mid 80s, no tob known - in NY

can be seen here - Note: the issues with her seem to be about truthfulness and changing her stance constantly when it comes to trump. Others have done likewise, once they find out what "side their bread is buttered on" including L. Graham and a host of others too numerous to mention -

Her natal chart can be seen on link below - has Sun-Venus-Mercury Cancer in a tight conjunction TRINE to

Saturn & Mars in Virgo -

This no doubt was her birthright to a lot of successes as she's experienced as well as the strong (Mars) ambition.

Now look at her oppositions to Jupiter-Neptune which no doubt will help bring her back down one day

note too that her Neptune at the 29th (almost 30th degree) is Sextile to 29th deg. Pluto ...Both Pluto & natal Saturn are retrograde which some astrologers believe means a repeat of lessons along the lines that these planets suggest.

NATAL CHART: note: At noon birth, she would be heading for a downfall just as #45 did. Those with Regulus strong in their natal charts (and with her its very possibly the Moon's position)

go up the ladder of their choice to a high success in life but always (from what I've seen and wrote about), followed eventually by a quicker fall in that chosen field:

http://www.astrolreport.com/gallery.php?cid=19&pid=9283

Reminds me of a saying I always held dear to my heart - from Shakespeare:

"To thine own self be true and as light follows day, you will not be false to another" (this is a condensed version from the play Hamlet)

In Act 1, Scene III of the famous play, Hamlet, Polonius says: “This above all: to thine own self be true. And it must follow, as the night the day. Thou canst not then be false to any man/Farewell, my blessing season this in thee!”

Something Liz Cheney (as much as I don't care for the Cheneys) is trying her best to do. She even told her sister Mary how she felt about her sister's marriage to the same gender. Its caused upset for sure in that family, but Liz IS trying to be true to her own beliefs, however narrow they might be.....

Elise Stefinak has a long way to go to achieve being true to oneself on her continual push for the top of the ladder:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/rep...p-leadership-aligning-trump/story?id=77505107

Last edited:

leomoon

Here is Elise Stefinak, who is almost a straight up shot to the top - thanks to? those trines perhaps and knowing how to behave
Lets see just how long the Natal promise of Regulus will take to have her experience a dramatic and very public fall from the top:

*astro caveat - the Moon's position on the day she was born - I suggest there is the likelihood of Regulus because the Moon on the 2nd day of July 1984 started at 19 degrees Leo and didn't move to Virgo until the following day the 3rd 02Virgo - So it seemed likely to me but it's possible she was born early morning rather then closer to noon and later.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/rep...p-leadership-aligning-trump/story?id=77505107

" ...she’s on the verge of joining Republican leadership, as a growing number of lawmakers call for Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., to be replaced as the No. 3 House Republican amid her repeated criticisms of Trump for falsely claiming the 2020 election was stolen."My vision is to run with support from the president and his coalition of voters," Stefanik, 36, said Thursday of Trump in an interview with former Trump adviser Steve Bannon."

leomoon

I've used asteroid Vesta for many years which proves true for higher "laws" on the corporal plane or material plane.

Lets see how Vesta is complimenting or harming the case against ex Mayor and Trump (unpaid) lawyer since Giuliani's office was raided by the F.B.I. in reference to Marie Abromowitz who was the Ukraine Ambassador. This mess which helped bring about Trumps 2nd Impeachment is far from over. Many Ukrainians are now helping the F.B.I. get to the bottom of it. A few who were working in the administration of the President of Ukraine included.

They are no longer afraid to speak up.

Guiliani wants money from trump's coffers he holds:
Bernard Kerik, the former New York City police commissioner and stauch Giuliani ally tweeted on May 3, "I want to know what the @GOP did with the quarter of $1 billion they collected for the election legal fight.

He is speaking about money raised as a "War Chest" to fight the Election results - THAT is what Guliani wants a portion of now. -

, Giuliani is also facing legal challenges from Dominion and Smartmatic, after he complained that voting machines switched votes to Joe Biden. Dominion has sued Giuliani for $1.3B, while Smartmatic has sued for $2.7B. According to legal experts, both cases have 'a serious shot at victory', giving Giuliani an urgent need for cash as he ramps up his defense.

https://meaww.com/rudy-giuliani-don...es-250-million-war-chest-defense-fund-twitter
Click Images to see larger chart:

This Composite chart requires imagination - with the Transits as to when they actually get to court: Watch for breaking up symbol Uranus - and Vesta (higher law) -

Last edited:

Oddity

Not a valid horary. You have no personal stake in this (even if you hate Trump and would quit Facebook if they let him back).

I know it's already been decided, but you don't get to ask 'gossip' questions about public figures. The only person this would be of actual personal interest to is - Trump. And I doubt he asked an astrologer.

Social Media Facebook will announce at 9 AM Wednesday May 5th, whether or not they will be lifting their Trump ban.

The chart asking the question (a Horary), seems to be saying it will not be lifted with the Moon conjunct (combust) Saturn.

Does anyone else have an opinion or are you just going to wait until Wednesday to opine? That's the safest bet.

note: There are many critical degree warnings in this chart - from the 01 Rising degree to the 29th degree, ruler of the ASC.

Perhaps it is saying "allowed but with caveats?"

leomoon

Not a valid horary. You have no personal stake in this (even if you hate Trump and would quit Facebook if they let him back).

I know it's already been decided, but you don't get to ask 'gossip' questions about public figures. The only person this would be of actual personal interest to is - Trump. And I doubt he asked an astrologer.

1) As for hate? I don't hate anyone
2) As for validity? I find it is a valid chart - my personal stake (if thats your point for validity), is I am a citizen of these United States and what he does may harm or improve my life.
You failed to include a link for your point in horary. Not everyone follows the same horary teachings.

3) Its very rude to start attacking a forum member and I think its also against their rules.

Last edited:

david starling

1) As for hate? I don't hate anyone
2) As for validity? I find it is a valid chart - my personal stake (if thats your point for validity), is I am a citizen of these United States and what he does may harm or improve my life.
You failed to include a link for your point in horary. Not everyone follows the same horary teachings.

3) Its very rude to start attacking a forum member and I think its also against their rules.

We have non-U.S. citizens, and non-U.S. residents, who are emotionally n love with DJT.

Their excuse for their stake in the matter of the U.S. Presidency is, that given the powerful influence that the U.S. has on the world, it affects them just as much as if they were residents and/or citizens of this country.

Sounds kind of tenuous to me.

As for it being a hard and fast rule that only the people most intimately involved in a matter can legitimately ask a Horary question about it, not everyone thinks so. It could possibly be a Trad vs Mod issue.

Last edited:

leomoon

We have non-U.S. citizens, and non-U.S. residents, who are emotionally n love with DJT.

Their excuse for their stake in the matter of the U.S. Presidency is, that given the powerful influence that the U.S. has on the world, it affects them just as much as if they were residents and/or citizens of this country.

Sounds kind of tenuous to me.

Thank you, and yes I understand that. I can usually tell which posters are not from the United States, but I don't question THEIR stake in our country's elections. Vladimir Putin for example is one, and there are dozens if not millions of others.

Whats sounds tenuous? The Chart showing that the group allowed for the continuation of the ban with a 6 month window for FB to make up their minds and come to a final determination.

Note: all the Angles are critical. :unsure: Not only that, but some horarists use the more worrisome fixed stars such as Algol which this chart has at the MC angle along with Mercury lord of the chart -

I've read that actually this gives FB just what they wanted - to have this type of determination excusing them from their current problems such as questions about it being so huge and we have Anti-Trust laws.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/19/elizabeth-warren-facebook-break-up

Whether or not it's this or a few other problems which were brought up to divert attention away from FB and onto DJT, I simply don't know.

All I know is 6 more months.....has been allotted by the board. :pouty:
I think that six months from now, he will be official "history", not because I hate or love him, but because the P.O.F. is square the ASC.

Last edited:

david starling

Thank you, and yes I understand that. I can usually tell which posters are not from the United States, but I don't question THEIR stake in our country's elections. Vladimir Putin for example is one, and there are dozens if not millions of others.

Whats sounds tenuous? The Chart showing that the group allowed for the continuation of the ban with a 6 month window for FB to make up their minds and come to a final determination.

Note: all the Angles are critical. :unsure: Not only that, but some horarists use the more worrisome fixed stars such as Algol which this chart has at the MC angle along with Mercury lord of the chart -

I've read that actually this gives FB just what they wanted - to have this type of determination excusing them from their current problems such as questions about it being so huge and we have Anti-Trust laws.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/19/elizabeth-warren-facebook-break-up

Whether or not it's this or a few other problems which were brought up to divert attention away from FB and onto DJT, I simply don't know.

All I know is 6 more months.....has been allotted by the board. :pouty:
I think that six months from now, he will be official "history", not because I hate or love him, but because the P.O.F. is square the ASC.

"Tenuous" was in reference to the stake that the foreigners claim to have in their love of Trump, and their utter dismay that he's no longer President.

The Horary answer you got was very accurate, since you included the word "caveat".

It's exactly what one would have expected: Stop spreading The Big Lie that the Election was illegitimate, and you can come back to Facebook.

It's not Trump who was banned, it was The Big Lie.

Last edited:

leomoon

Thanks for explaining David. I have Mercury in Capricorn too, so it takes extra long sometimes for me to "get it" when it comes to processing words in light of a post.

I thought the critical degree Angles were quite telling, the fact that 01 is considered to be a start of something new.
When my daughter was falling apart and we were looking for her, Algol was quite strong in the horary. She died that weekend.

Elizabeth Barclay as well as Lilly used certain fixed stars - including Algol:
http://www.qhdc.org/barclay/fxstar.htm

One problem astrologers must deal with, and about which they have various opinions, concerns the distance a star is from the ecliptic. Some stars have great celestial latitude. Ebertin suggests it makes no difference (*7), other astrologers think it does. I follow Ebertin.
Lilly used only about forty fixed stars and found that number adequate. You can use an orb of one degree if it is a powerful star in a powerful place, but usually half a degree is sufficient.

from Astrologer Weekly:

Modern horary astrologers view this situation slightly different.
John Frawley discards the so-called considerations before judgment as a mean to check the radicality of a chart, on the basis of the Hermetic dictum "As above, as every now and again so below". He says that every chart can be judged. Astrology doesn't stop working.
Anthony Louis: "Generally an early ascendant means the matter is premature. It's too early to render a judgment. More information must come to light. A late ascendant means the matter has passed its prime. The question is "post-mature." Often the querent knows the answer and is just testing to see what you think."

Oddity

I wasn't attacking you, Leomoon. I think you'll find most astrologers agree when it comes to questions about public figures.

How many horaries you reckon were done over 'who'll win the presidential election?' I reckon hundreds. And some said Trump and others said Biden. It's no better than a coin toss, at least not if you want a real anser. It's not personal-to-the-questioner unless it's the candidate or someone very close to the candidate.

Patrick Watson wrote about this here: https://patrickwatsonastrology.com/how-to-ask-good-horary-questions/ though it goes back to at least the middle ages.

david starling

I wasn't attacking you, Leomoon. I think you'll find most astrologers agree when it comes to questions about public figures.

How many horaries you reckon were done over 'who'll win the presidential election?' I reckon hundreds. And some said Trump and others said Biden. It's no better than a coin toss, at least not if you want a real anser. It's not personal-to-the-questioner unless it's the candidate or someone very close to the candidate.

Patrick Watson wrote about this here: https://patrickwatsonastrology.com/how-to-ask-good-horary-questions/ though it goes back to at least the middle ages.

But, if there's a strong enough emotional stake involved, which was definitely the case for many on both sides of the political aisle in 2020, wouldn't that be enough personal involvement to warrant a Horary question?

david starling

Odds, what gets people's goats, is when you impute emotions to them that they aren't feeling themselves.

For example, if I were to assert (which I'm not actually doing here) that you, yourself, "love" Trump--like, "Wow, you just LOVE the guy, don't you!?"--just because you strongly approve of so many of his policies as President, both foreign and domestic, that would probably put you on edge.

By the same token, if anyone asserts that some people must really HATE the guy, just because they hated so many of his policies, both foreign and domestic, that would be inappropriate as well.

Oddity

Is the emotional stake on a par with 'Is my husband cheating?, Will my child survive the surgery?'

I don't think so. Granted, I don't have a facebook, but can't you just put people you don't want to see on ignore?

I can't see how this would be a personal enough question for someone who's a member of the public, regardless how they voted.