Kindly help

star2018

Banned
I am at lot of pressure on job due to bias of my boss and he wants me to move out of department. he wants to promote a non deserving colleague of mine.

Shall i resist and fight him or take an escape route to different department?
rgrds

Attachments

• astro_2gw_job_query.53666.434202.jpg
    astro_2gw_job_query.53666.434202.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 35

gismeu

Well, without astrology, if you can see yourself happy in the other department, then move. Common sense says, ‘why would you want to stay with a boss that doesn’t want you’???

Richard

star2018

Banned
Because moving in another department will not help me in my career and if we keep quitting in life because some is biased and doesnt want us then what is the point of being so weak and bosses are not gods

gismeu

Aha, that is important to know!
And regarding the second part of your response, one could read it as well as a sign from the universe that there is a better way to get to where you want to go.

You see, astrologically, I am a Libra, I look for harmony, you are a Leo, you have fire and ‘like to fight’.
Remember, many roads lead to Rome.

You wouldn’t have birth time and place of your boss?

Richard

star2018

Banned
No, I wouldnt have birth details of my boss.

I am actually a LEO ascendant as per my horoscope.

I dont want to accept defeat with out fighting

Aha, that is important to know!
And regarding the second part of your response, one could read it as well as a sign from the universe that there is a better way to get to where you want to go.

You see, astrologically, I am a Libra, I look for harmony, you are a Leo, you have fire and ‘like to fight’.
Remember, many roads lead to Rome.

You wouldn’t have birth time and place of your boss?

Richard

gismeu

Hi,

instead of using my IPad, I just used my desktop to open your chart, but the chart that you attached is from the day of your posting.

We need your birth chart, so unless I am missing something, it is not available!!!

Richard