London 2012 Olympics, Sun and Mercury Rx in Leo

bradderz777

Will this configuration be good for my country (UK)?

The Olympic opening ceremony is happening right now as I write this post.
I've heard Leo is all about performing and shows, since the sun and mercury are in Leo now I think it could be a good time for everyone or could this bring up more UK riots due to mercury being retrograde?

I've got the chart of London for the olympic opening ceremony below.
Thanks

Attachments

• astro_2gw_77_london_olymp_he.77844.7562.jpg
    astro_2gw_77_london_olymp_he.77844.7562.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

paneagle7

Didn't the ceremony start at 9pm? Or, were they late?

CHART OF OLYMPICS the 40 bells of Big Ben opened the olympics 8 12 am
in the morning on friday.

here is the chart. some think the chart is the queens bequest, but I think this is good.

virgo 4 rising, sun 4 leo, mercury leo conjunct, mc taurus 26 taurus, sun and mercury in 11th
sol 60th harmonic sun is 9 capricorn, moon is in scorpio

scorpio moon places may excel. I would think capricorn also (russia is one), and
Mars in libra is chinese, who may have speed races or athletic stars. 52 west would be
relation longitude, which is middle east, where few competing countries are, except the kazakthstan winner in biking.
Jupiter is more likely suspect for victories (in this case USA areas), and perhaps mexico will do better thab expected.
Brazil is also in the gemini zone of 60 to 90 west longitude.

I precict usa russian china and maybe spain, ethiopia get golds...Here are some of the methods and signals I used.

IF we use this time chart, and calculate degrees from MC or the rising sign to the planets
this should give a longitude match to many of the winning countries or individuals.
for example - 4 rising, with uranus 27 sol leo = upset of a country at 7 degrees west of London.
spain was upset by Japan in first soccer match for both teams. 7 west is near Madrid, spain.

in this chart mars is 13 libra which is 34 degrees to east of rising of 4 virgo = 34 degrees east (mars in mid-russia, kazahsthan I think) - mars also represents war, and syria is 34 east area, now in civil war during this world olympics - sometimes associations like this can be made.

mars in libra suggests women may be quite interesting athletically this time. surely the queen is a key in the english nationality.
the sun and mercury are conjunct in Leo in the 12th house, establishing the noble principal, but also I will suggest that
the olympics usually turn out as big building economics which later turns to economic limits, such as in china 08. It appears
to be a boon to the country, but can turns out not (in this case mercury retrograde and both planets and sun in 12th house)
aftermath of visitors and economics turns flat.

the jupiter and venus in gemini in the 10th house favors some gemini teams, and is in the mid70's degrees from london.
this favors USA. and eastern usa athletes. The sol of the chart has 9 capricorn, which is equal to lebron james of usa basketball. I think it signals us team win.

world soccer - uranus in 7 aries from greenwich 7 degrees in a 30 degree zone, would favor Spain (who won euro cup 2012)
but it may also is strongly relate to focus of Olympics in Britain, in early aries in the past few years, and building the city.
the world (uranus) is focused on this area in 2012. Sign of Olympic choice of host city.

decade zones - leo is 5th decan from 0 equator. this is 40 to 50 degree north in the STAR GPS (Founded by paneagle)
these zones of degrees form a matrix around the globe. the countries of 40 to 50 north should have some gold (leo is gold)
for example kazaksthan and netherlands won in the women bike race. but exact match of longitude should prove more
accurate. I have only estimated here.

japan and kazaksthan have already done well.

Last edited:

paneagle7

Yes, they started around 9pm. I only set that time of the chart as when I made it at that time.

The 'official opening' of the games did occur at the 8:12am ringing of the bells.

I think the chart of the day and this hour favors UK-Great Britain quite a bit. Leo is con with mercury and sun, virgo rising is good for england,
Sol Uranus (60x sun) is in leo only 7 degrees from ascendent.
and as a host country, fans will wish them well.

Neptune Rising

Its been pretty good so far, a few records broken and many gold medals, we are in 3rd place in the medal table and its just near the end of the main Olympics. We've still to have the Paralympics. Living in London, the atmosphere amongst UK supporters is amazing! In fact, amongst other supports is amazing. I was at the mens triatholon around Hyde Park this week and the crowd were cheering on all the bikes as they did the cycling part. I am curious what the auspicious signs for this are. I would have thought Mercury retrograde would bring a few hiccups, but it seems to be flowing quite smoothly. Though, there is the 'ticket scandal', where there have been many empty seats and the ticket website has repeatedly crashed due to the increasingly high demand.

As Team GB is getting the golds, people are becoming keen to be a part of this unique event - maybe because of the need to raise overall country morale, and also because it won't likely be here again for a long long time. I guess we need to feel like we are getting ahead in something, as the banking 'crisis' and 'recession' has been hitting us all. I feel a hint of the enthusiasm of the 60s, even though I was born in the 70s, which some other people I've been chatting to are feeling as well, and the first thing I can think of is the Uranus Pluto connection, conjuncting in the 60s and now squaring. Perhaps I feel it as its involving some planets in my chart. I think the Olympics in London is part of the new optimism that I feel will be spreading.

Last edited: