Will I see him again?

shinrie

I recently had a huge crush on a guy, but haven't approached him yet. He just quit his job and afterwards, he stopped updating on social media and I haven't seen him for a week. So my question is "Will I see him again soon?"

Here's the chart:
https://ibb.co/zn036xH

In this case, he's a love interest of mine, but we are not in a relationship, so should I look at the 5th house or the 7th house?
If I look at the 5th house:
The Ascendant is in Taurus, thus I'll be Venus, which is in 12th house in Aries. Moon is also in 12th house, so I guess I am the loner here.
Ruler of the 5th house is Mercury, which is retrograding in the 10th house in Pisces. So he's probably invested in his career right now and without any aspect between Mercury and Venus, it's unlikely for us to cross paths.
If I were to look at the 7th house, the answer is still no with the square aspects.

This looks sad to me, but life goes on anyway. Could anyone help me with my interpretation? Thank you.

Shinrie

Question Will I see him again?
I recently had a huge crush on a guy, but haven't approached him yet. He just quit his job and afterwards, he stopped updating on social media and I haven't seen him for a week. So my question is "Will I see him again soon?"

Here's the chart:
https://ibb.co/zn036xH

In this case, he's a love interest of mine, but we are not in a relationship, so should I look at the 5th house or the 7th house?
If I look at the 5th house:
The Ascendant is in Taurus, thus I'll be Venus, which is in 12th house in Aries. Moon is also in 12th house, so I guess I am the loner here.
Ruler of the 5th house is Mercury, which is retrograding in the 10th house in Pisces. So he's probably invested in his career right now and without any aspect between Mercury and Venus, it's unlikely for us to cross paths.
If I were to look at the 7th house, the answer is still no with the square aspects.

This looks sad to me, but life goes on anyway. Could anyone help me with my interpretation? Thank you.

Giving the Moon a wide orb here, technically she is VOC but some Astrologer's work with a Void Moon, I am studying that type of Astrology. I am giving the Moon a wide orb of 10 degrees, so she is within the influence of Venus. Mercury is typical of calls, perhaps he will call you because Mercury retro will sextile Venus and Moon will make a conjunction to Venus within duration when these aspects perfect.

Here's hoping you receive a call from your friend. Whether it turns out to be anything more than a call..hmm not that's another gig.

Good Luck
Student of Astrology:innocent::happy:

ElenaJ

He would be 7th, as the quested, and the significators don't have any aspect or relationship, as was said by others.
Interesting, though, you use the word "soon", and not "ever", so this chart is valid for the upcoming future, but not necessarily "forever".
Another interesting point is the ascendent, you, at 25 taurus.
This degree carries some very heavy connotations with it, some of which include an improper use of alcohol, or sex addiction, or just qualities of being very outspoken and controversial on taboo subjects.
Since this describes you, the querent, and your ruler is Venus, weak but aggressive in the masculine (mars) sign of Aries, also placed in your 12th house of self-undoing, you might want to examine your own presentation towards him, a self examination, to understand what if anything your behaviour might have to do with the abrupt break off.
Venus recently separates from a square, therefore tense, contact with pluto who is co-ruler of the quesited.
He is exalted in Capricorn, which is a very conservative, traditional sign.
Not saying you have any blame, but you as ascendent on this critical point might add some clues as to what caused the break off.

Re: Will I see him again?

He would be 7th, as the quested, and the significators don't have any aspect or relationship, as was said by others.
Interesting, though, you use the word "soon", and not "ever", so this chart is valid for the upcoming future, but not necessarily "forever".
Another interesting point is the ascendent, you, at 25 taurus.
This degree carries some very heavy connotations with it, some of which include an improper use of alcohol, or sex addiction, or just qualities of being very outspoken and controversial on taboo subjects.
Since this describes you, the querent, and your ruler is Venus, weak but aggressive in the masculine (mars) sign of Aries, also placed in your 12th house of self-undoing, you might want to examine your own presentation towards him, a self examination, to understand what if anything your behaviour might have to do with the abrupt break off.
Venus recently separates from a square, therefore tense, contact with pluto who is co-ruler of the quesited.
He is exalted in Capricorn, which is a very conservative, traditional sign.
Not saying you have any blame, but you as ascendent on this critical point might add some clues as to what caused the break off.

I should think the natal chart would conclude as permanent personality tendencies moreover than a Horary chart. Before we go looking into the psychology of a querent solely based on a horary we must view the natal and progressions to be able to reveal character and trait. There does seem their might be a tempestuous 'questionable' behaviorism (Algol on the Ascendant or horizon), either demonstrated as issues for both sides..(type of attraction) but as to the 'type' of relationship because of character trait...hmmm, to say either or has those fixed tendencies (Taurus) inherent in their make up could be erroneous. We as Astrologers seek to forewarn and forearm rather than to suggest the situation is doomed.

Do you have reference to where to look for these traits you describe? I would be interested to purview them as I am only a Student of the Art, thank you in advance.

I use Lily as a basis of judgement (the lad she is asking the question for could represent the first house, so Lily might use both individuals involved for the first house if she be a burgeoning Astrologer herself...is she?) but lean to Alphee LaVoie's teachings and other's in my search for permanent truths in Astrological studies. Venus being in Aries does leave some room for doubt additionally, but I do agree somewhat, fore I think a well rounded understanding of the relationship potential as you have said is due. Good heads up here..hoping she will update.:kissing:

Sincerely
Student of Astrology

Last edited:

ElenaJ

I should think the natal chart would conclude as permanent personality tendencies moreover than a Horary chart. Before we go looking into the psychology of a querent we must view the natal and progressions to be able to reveal character and temperament. There does seem to be a temperament 'questionable' behaviorism, either demonstrated as issues for both sides, but as to the 'type' of relationship, to say either or has those fixed tendencies inherent in their make up is erroneous.

I use Lily as a basis of judgement but lean to Alphee LaVoie's teachings and other's in my search for permanent truths in Astrological studies. Venus being in Aries does leave some room for doubt additionally, but I think a well rounded understanding of the relationship potential as you have said is due. Good heads up here..hoping she will update.:kissing:

Sincerely
Student of Astrology

Sorry, I didn't mean to refer to a natal chart, I was specifically addressing the horary, examining whether something in the behaviour of the querent might have brought about the break off of the contact.
Sometimes we inadvertently behave in a way that can push others away from us, without realising it. In the case of this relationship, perhaps she was doing something that caused him to put a distance between them.

shinrie

Hello guys, thank you very much for all of your input. I haven't heard from him yet but from what I've gathered, he was taking a break from work. We work for the same organization but for different departments and given that he recently resigned, chances are low for us to cross paths again.
I used Lenormand to ask the same question and the result cards were pretty neutral, so I guess I will leave it that way.