How To Know Each Rising Sign Likes You

dioskouris

Account Closed
I decided to start a topic on how to determine how each rising sign would show that they like you based on 'signals'. I figured that it would be easier to tell based on the actions of their ASC rather than their Sun. The Sun would play a part, but it is often in the shadow of the ASC until you really get to know each other. The ASC tends to direct the behaviour of the planets, so a Sun in a non-social house like 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th, 10th, 12th, would probably not express it's energies when it comes to liking someone. Venus only expresses itself in relationships, Mars shows how the native will express his/hers ASC's "style" of flirting.

What I think?

Aries - Will probably come up to you and tell you point blank that they are into you

Taurus - Lots of touching/responds very well to you touching them (if they don't like or care for you, if you touch them they will recoil); might spend money on you (I think, I'm not sure)

Gemini - Wants to talk to you ALL THE TIME; very flirty; always has time for you and expect you to always be available for them

Cancer - Mothers you to death; very receptive; tells you all their problems, and wants to listen to yours

Virgo - Does things like fixes your collar, fiddles with your button, brushes off
that cat hair on your shirt, etc,; also always wants to "fix" something about you..., teases you about some imperfection you have that will always bother them, but they somehow get a kick out of it

Leo - They will let you know, sort of like Aries, not by telling you, but by being SUPER affectionate, always doing things to draw your attention to them, asking you out to parties, etc., possibly getting you lots of gifts, wants to be seen with you and you to be seen with them

Libra - I'm not sure (no, I didn't do that on purpose), probably asks you to make all their decisions for them? Asks your opinions on things? Shares everything (like popcorn, blanket, etc.)?

Scorpio - Also, like Aries, you will know. They won't tell you and probably never will unless they have Sun and/or moon in Gemini or Aries, but you can see it in their eyes because you feel naked under their stare, it is impossible not to recognise. They will also obsess over you.

Sagittarius - When a Sag rising person likes someone it sort of reminds me of the junior high years when the first time a girl starts developing a crush on a boy, and vice versa: Very "boy meets girl". There is an innocent, adventurousness about them. They will be awkward, but it is very charming.

Capricorn - Forget about it, you won't know until one day it hits you that you are married to this person.

Aquarius - Not all that certain, they seem to like everyone

Pisces - Somewhat like Scorpio you can see it in their eyes, but instead of being penetrative, it is receptive, like Cancer. They will have "bedroom eyes" when looking at you, and seem vulnerable to your influence, whether good or bad.

If anyone has anything to add, please feel free. Especially about the ones I haven't gone into detail about.
These are all based on personal experiences. For example, I have met Cap Rising women, but could never get a 'read' on them... actually no one I know can. And Aries Rising women will always just come out and say it (or use their actions to convey it) unless it is weakly aspected. And even if it is, they will express it in some way to make it obvious or just finally muster up the courage one day. While Leo Rising women, no matter how shy they 'claim' to be, will always always find some way to direct YOUR attention to them.

Last edited:

dioskouris

Account Closed
Further thought

Initially I alluded to the fact that the Sun in houses would have an influence on how someone would express romantic interest in you, and how to, or, whether you can, tell.

As I said, most of this is personal experience, I study the charts of practically all the women I have been involved with and dated since I have been involved in the opposite sex. Plus I have studied the charts of men who were romantically interested in me, and those interested in female friends who asked me to look at their chart (perhaps it's my Sun in 7th house that makes me so interested in relationships).

That said, I have observed also that the attributes of the Sun expresses itself best towards its romantic interest when in the 1st, 5th, or 7th, houses.

Another personal example. I was briefly involved with a woman who had Sun in Leo and ASC on Aquarius, with sun in the 7th house. Based on what I've written about Leo ASC in the above, all is true for her (except for the gift giving part, but I figure she would do it). However, she is an Aquarius Rising, and as I said, Aquarius Rising people seem to like everyone and will keep you from feeling too special or more special than anyone else.

Final example is between friends. She was a Cancer with Aquarius rising and Sun in the 7th house. I don't know what he was, so I'll just discuss her. Her Aquarius ASC flirts with everyone and makes everyone feel special. She is the literal life of the party. At one part, early in our friendship, even I thought she liked me... silly me. Then when she eventually had a boyfriend I observed her behaviour towards him... all motherly. Everything I said about Cancer Rising was expressed through her sun, being in the 7th house. In this way I think of the 7th house Sun would confirm genuine romantic interest based on the sign it is in. But this would only work if the person has Sun in the 7th house.

So, my theory is, if you want to tell if a certain someone is into you, it makes no sense to just look at their Sun (I believe the Moon is useless in this case). You must examine their ASC first and see if they express those traits (or none, if it's in Capricorn... well, except for putting you in their "schedule"). Then you may look at their Sun sign (unless it's in Capricorn, then just look to ASC alone) as secondary for more signals (3rd, 9th, and 11th, houses). You may consider the Sun's expression of romantic interest as equal in importance to the ASC's if it's in the 1st, 5th, or 7th, but 5th to a slightly lesser extent (the 1st/7th axis is more direct in its expression in this area than the 5th/11th axis).
If his/her Sun is in the "even number" houses, forget it. The possible exception I think would be the 4th, and to some extent, 10th, but the sun's signals would be so weak you wouldn't be able to notice clearly unless you are highly perceptive.

From this, "difficult" combinations to get a 'reading' on for possible romantic interest in you would be an ASC on a sign that's already hard to tell (such as Capricorn, and Aquarius, and maybe, just maybe, I think, Libra, I'm not sure, someone help me out on that one. It's funny that Libras make me indecisive), and a sun in any of the even number houses (especially 2nd and 6th, from personal experience), even if the sun is in a very expressive sign like Leo. The only possible exception is Aries or Gemini as I've noticed Aries or Gemini Sun signs in any of the even number houses will express their interest, albeit very subdued.
The easiest to tell is basically any other ASC sign (just know the signals from what I, and anyone else, posted), and a Sun (unless it's in, again, Capricorn or Aquarius) in the 1st house (for initial interest or just carnal interest, they may be interested in a relationship, but you may find that more difficult to tell. However, it's still better than nothing) or in the 7th house (if you are looking for signals from someone who may or may not want to have some sort of future with you).

Last edited:

Mandy

I decided to start a topic on how to determine how each rising sign would show that they like you based on 'signals'. I figured that it would be easier to tell based on the actions of their ASC rather than their Sun. The Sun would play a part, but it is often in the shadow of the ASC until you really get to know each other. The ASC tends to direct the behaviour of the planets, so a Sun in a non-social house like 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th, 10th, 12th, would probably not express it's energies when it comes to liking someone. Venus only expresses itself in relationships, Mars shows how the native will express his/hers ASC's "style" of flirting.

What I think?

Aries - Will probably come up to you and tell you point blank that they are into you

Taurus - Lots of touching/responds very well to you touching them (if they don't like or care for you, if you touch them they will recoil); might spend money on you (I think, I'm not sure)

Gemini - Wants to talk to you ALL THE TIME; very flirty; always has time for you and expect you to always be available for them

Cancer - Mothers you to death; very receptive; tells you all their problems, and wants to listen to yours

Virgo - Does things like fixes your collar, fiddles with your button, brushes off
that cat hair on your shirt, etc,; also always wants to "fix" something about you..., teases you about some imperfection you have that will always bother them, but they somehow get a kick out of it

Leo - They will let you know, sort of like Aries, not by telling you, but by being SUPER affectionate, always doing things to draw your attention to them, asking you out to parties, etc., possibly getting you lots of gifts, wants to be seen with you and you to be seen with them

Libra - I'm not sure (no, I didn't do that on purpose), probably asks you to make all their decisions for them? Asks your opinions on things? Shares everything (like popcorn, blanket, etc.)?

Scorpio - Also, like Aries, you will know. They won't tell you and probably never will unless they have Sun and/or moon in Gemini or Aries, but you can see it in their eyes because you feel naked under their stare, it is impossible not to recognise. They will also obsess over you.

Sagittarius - When a Sag rising person likes someone it sort of reminds me of the junior high years when the first time a girl starts developing a crush on a boy, and vice versa: Very "boy meets girl". There is an innocent, adventurousness about them. They will be awkward, but it is very charming.

Capricorn - Forget about it, you won't know until one day it hits you that you are married to this person.

Aquarius - Not all that certain, they seem to like everyone

Pisces - Somewhat like Scorpio you can see it in their eyes, but instead of being penetrative, it is receptive, like Cancer. They will have "bedroom eyes" when looking at you, and seem vulnerable to your influence, whether good or bad.

If anyone has anything to add, please feel free. Especially about the ones I haven't gone into detail about.
These are all based on personal experiences. For example, I have met Cap Rising women, but could never get a 'read' on them... actually no one I know can. And Aries Rising women will always just come out and say it (or use their actions to convey it) unless it is weakly aspected. And even if it is, they will express it in some way to make it obvious or just finally muster up the courage one day. While Leo Rising women, no matter how shy they 'claim' to be, will always always find some way to direct YOUR attention to them.

Whilst I have not experienced all of the signs, I definately concur with your description/s of (can you tell I am procrastinating from writing my essay?):

* Aries, direct and to the point.
* Taurus, will give you very useful things.
* Gemini, wants to talk to you today and stalk you tomorrow.
* Cancer, holds you too tight and they smell of handcream.
* Virgo. Spot on. Always wants to "fix."
* Leo. Super affectionate, giving, brave.
* Scorpio. There are no words. :tongue:
* Pisces. They will make themselves your plaything, at your disposal.

P.s., This just reminded me of a pic I sent to one of my Virgo pals to show him what it is like speaking to him. See attached.

Attachments

• 226919_530113907034070_1409413880_n.jpg
    226919_530113907034070_1409413880_n.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

dioskouris

Account Closed
Whilst I have not experienced all of the signs, I definately concur with your description/s of (can you tell I am procrastinating from writing my essay?):

* Aries, direct and to the point.
* Taurus, will give you very useful things.
* Gemini, wants to talk to you today and stalk you tomorrow.
* Cancer, holds you too tight and they smell of handcream.
* Virgo. Spot on. Always wants to "fix."
* Leo. Super affectionate, giving, brave.
* Scorpio. There are no words. :tongue:
* Pisces. They will make themselves your plaything, at your disposal.

P.s., This just reminded me of a pic I sent to one of my Virgo pals to show him what it is like speaking to him. See attached.

I've 'sampled' every sign (I know that word is a bit sordid). I've had the fortune, or rather, misfortune, of dating/being in a relationship with them so I'm just using my experience... perhaps it's my Sun in 7th house Gemini (I live for relationships, but I love a variety of relationships and women... that also sounded sordid, sorry). What you said was definitely true. The Cancer thing about handcream made me laugh. My Cancer rising ex of 3 years now can't let me go even though she's an Aries Sun. I had a Pisces Rising ex who would make herself my "plaything", even though, again, she was also a "dominant" Aries sun.

Dated a Scorpio rising once too. You're right, no talking. It was kind of frustrating, we just spent the entire time 'eye-f**king' each other (I'm a Scorpio Rising myself).

I've just gotten around to realising the rising sign is probably your first stop to analyzing the individuals actions. Whenever I just meet a woman I try to find out her rising sign. I've read that it's kind of creepy to just ask for someone's time of birth, unless you want to introduce yourself as someone who has a hobby in astrology, but sometimes I say something like "I'm a night person. Maybe it's because I was born late in the evening, etc." She/he confirms that with their own relative birth time "Oh I'm a night person too" "Really? When were you born?" It's no longer creepy. Finding out a birth date is as easy as asking the person their age and when they will turn "X". Voila, you can somewhat work out their rising sign and analyze whether or not that person shows signals based on that sign and adjust your flirtation technique to their personality. But I digress.:lol:

Last edited:

dioskouris

Account Closed
dioskouris,

You are quite something, your note had me cracking up.

I noticed that you quoted my post when it still contained the spelling error "Wallah", to my chagrin.

I am also Scorpio rising and, whereas it can take me 10 years to even think about it, on first ever meeting with one particular Scorpion, eye contact. I went home. He called to ask me to meet him the next day. I made a point of wearing not matching undergarments. I knew I should behave. But I was powerless. There was so much communication. No talking. Six hours went by in the space of what felt like 1. Amazing. Transformative. No regrets.

Yes. Quite.

Remember (playuh ) that with knowledge comes responsibility. Just because you can break hearts does not mean that you should. I hope you will enjoy your youth in all the ways you can, but remember to be safe and dignified. I might sound like grandma but you will need the good karma for when you have a wife.

I was afraid I'd come off that way. Truth is, I am very familiar with the broken heart myself. I don't know if it's my Scorpio rising, conjunct Pluto, opposite Venus, but I seem to attract 'dangerous women' - Femmes Fatales in their various shapes and forms, over whom I have suffered. Though the ones I do consider good for 'wife-ing' are too intimidated by my apparent L'Homme Fatale appearance and intensity. Often times it's those with strong water signs, especially Pisces, that are often all too ready to goad me into diving deep into the abyss of emotionality, turning our relationship or liaison into a sort of psychoactive drug of emotional intensity laced with the opiates of physical pleasure. It is often all too quick, too fast (my Moon is in Aries, btw, conjuncting NN). It's unsurprising that many of them had severe 'issues', particularly schizo-affective, borderline personality disorder, history of sexual abuse, etc.

Last edited:

Mandy

Please don't worry about spelling. I got the meaning. :smile: As to the rest, welcome to the real world. Most adults have issues of some sort.

Sex is psychological as much as it is physical. Hopefully, through experience you will have developed more discernment about what works and what doesn't. However, other people are not responsible for the decisions that you make, and this includes your decision to return. If you can't handle the drug, don't take it. :smile:

As to slating your exes, I am not judging you and, also, I completely understand :smile:. However, bear in mind, that from a woman's (not girl's) perspective, listening to a guy slating his exes has to be up there with the worst things you can do. It shows a mentality that is focused on self (negative), a past self (negative), still caught up (negative), and in denial about it (negative). If the girls have a problem, then it's their problem. If you willingly make it your problem, blame yourself for what it turns into. And, dont frame it as in "I was trying to be a good man by sticking around." Good men don't slate/expose people who are suffering and/or have been intimate with them. You have experience now to know better. So, in RL, be a good man to yourself and to others and you will find a lot in common with a good girl. xo

dioskouris

Account Closed
Please don't worry about spelling. I got the meaning. :smile: As to the rest, welcome to the real world. Most adults have issues of some sort.

Sex is psychological as much as it is physical. Hopefully, through experience you will have developed more discernment about what works and what doesn't. However, other people are not responsible for the decisions that you make, and this includes your decision to return. If you can't handle the drug, don't take it. :smile:

As to slating your exes, I am not judging you and, also, I completely understand :smile:. However, bear in mind, that from a woman's (not girl's) perspective, listening to a guy slating his exes has to be up there with the worst things you can do. It shows a mentality that is focused on self (negative), a past self (negative), still caught up (negative), and in denial about it (negative). If the girls have a problem, then it's their problem. If you willingly make it your problem, blame yourself for what it turns into. And, dont frame it as in "I was trying to be a good man by sticking around." Good men don't slate/expose people who are suffering and/or have been intimate with them. You have experience now to know better. So, in RL, be a good man to yourself and to others and you will find a lot in common with a good girl. xo

Oh dear. I'm sorry I came across as "slating" my exes. Truth is that I am still friends with them, and I still value their existence in my life. We're still close; it's unfortunate that certain things happened, but I don't really judge them in a condemning way for it. I'm sure a lot of things were my fault as well, but I don't think we were right for each other. The reason why I said what I said was to highly whether or not my chart configurations would attract either a certain sort of woman, or if I would bring out worst qualities in these women (actually I read recently that ASC conjunct Pluto people need to be careful because the bring out the worse in people, so there's that). It's hard to ignore when after a while, woman after woman I've met tell me about past sexual, mental healthy state, etc. I feel, at times, like a magnet for these thing, and I have so many dark secrets about people. That's just the reality, not trying to cast aspersions, especially since I'm not dropping any names. I've even gone as far as to say that I may be the problem because I appear 'L'Homme Fatale' so I either push away, or draw out certain negative undercurrents in a person. This is something I am working in, since I don't want to repeat this story. But it doesn't help that I also have my own 'issues' (mainly, being bipolar...). But it's futile sometimes.

dioskouris

Account Closed
This isn't quite true, I'm afraid.

Can you expand?

My reason for saying that is because I have never noticed a person's Venus within the first moments when we're flirting. Not in any significant way, anyways. Mars is more noticeable, however. For example, I have Mars in Cancer, I definitely know that I approach people in a very indirect sort of way. Mars in the fire signs I've notice will be fearless and have a sort of naturalness when it comes to just directly approaching someone, even out of nowhere, something my Mars in Cancer cannot handle.

Ixaee

Can you expand?

My reason for saying that is because I have never noticed a person's Venus within the first moments when we're flirting. Not in any significant way, anyways. Mars is more noticeable, however. For example, I have Mars in Cancer, I definitely know that I approach people in a very indirect sort of way. Mars in the fire signs I've notice will be fearless and have a sort of naturalness when it comes to just directly approaching someone, even out of nowhere, something my Mars in Cancer cannot handle.

Our Ascendant gives clues as to our appearance, our mannerisms, the way we carry ourselves -- basically our entire generalized style of coming across to others when we first meet them (whether or not we're interested in anything more with them yet). Take the Ascendant as the mask we present to the world.

What starts to happen is AFTER you meet this person you're interested in -- then your Venus will awaken if you're a female, and likewise your Mars will awaken if you are male.

Very simply put:
*Mars is how a man flirts. Venus is how a woman flirts.*
A man's Venus is what he is attracted to (as well as his Moon).
And a woman's Mars is what she's attracted to (as well as her Sun).

And all other aspects and placements that are connected to either of them also come into play.

So flirting can get quite tricky when its analyzed through astrology.. but it is ALWAYS your Mars (if you are a male) or Venus (if you are a female) who will make ANY kind of move in the end. Your Ascendant does not *act* by itself, its only a mask. And that mask starts to unravel the moment we feel drawn to someone. Your true colors begin to show.. sometimes subtly, sometimes NOT so subtly.. but nonetheless, Venus and Mars are actually the actors doing the flirting -- the ascendant is just the stage.

It all comes down to whether or not you can pick up on that energy from whoever you're interacting with when this happens.

Last edited:

dioskouris

Account Closed
Our Ascendant gives clues as to our appearance, our mannerisms, the way we carry ourselves -- basically our entire generalized style of coming across to others when we first meet them (whether or not we're interested in anything more with them yet). Take the Ascendant as the mask we present to the world.

What starts to happen is AFTER you meet this person you're interested in -- then your Venus will awaken if you're a female, and likewise your Mars will awaken if you are male.

Very simply put:

And all other aspects and placements that are connected to either of them also come into play.

So flirting can get quite tricky when its analyzed through astrology.. but it is ALWAYS your Mars (if you are a male) or Venus (if you are a female) who will make ANY kind of move in the end. Your Ascendant does not *act* by itself, its only a mask. And that mask starts to unravel the moment we feel drawn to someone. Your true colors begin to show.. sometimes subtly, sometimes NOT so subtly.. but nonetheless, Venus and Mars are actually the actors doing the flirting -- the ascendant is just the stage.

It all comes down to whether or not you can pick up on that energy from whoever you're interacting with when this happens.

I used to think of the ASC as just a mask, but the more I observe it, particularly of people that I know, the more I think of it as the "guide" of the person's life, per se -- the best analogy I can think of is the ASC is the KING or Ruler of the chart, everything else is guided by his direction, including the behaviour of all the planets. I've even stopped thinking about people as their Sun sign, and start thinking about people as their ASC/Chart ruler, they've become more predictable and understandable that way.

What you say about Venus and Mars is true, but what happens when they are 'inactive'? Basically, how they are aspected, their house position, whether they are in out of sect, Rx, etc. Planets don't have the 'predictive' nature of Houses and their cusps when faced with certain circumstances. I have observed Venus in one sign for various women act totally different (though they will probably have the same needs), but for the ASC there is consistency that guides their behaviour. Venus/Mars may flirt but it is not all the time one will feel "flirty", even when one likes someone, but what the ASC always convey through every new interaction, even with the same person, is more revealing; perhaps Venus will continually say one thing, but the ASC is the "tone". In addition, whenever someone decides to feign romantic interest, they always look to their Venus/Mars or even Sun for inspiration/help. It is much more difficult to feign anything with the ASC.

I have pisces rising, I come off more serious though and less playful.

I don't think Pisces can be described as "serious" or "playful", these are not words one would use for a Piscean. If you are serious, it may be due to something in your chart. Word that come to mind when I think of Pisces ASC people are "elusive", "alien", as if they look like they would rather be in some other world or realm... some people may find that off putting, and maybe that's why you look serious (compounded with any possible things in your chart).

dioskouris

Account Closed
Perhaps Venus is how women flirt/Mars is how men flirt works as a general rule, but placement in the chart has to be taken into account. I have Leo ASC, Aries Venus and a Sagittarius Mars all in trine. When I well into a room, granted, it is as a Leo--big entrance, big hair, etc. But when I see someone I'm interested in, Mars takes over and I'm all Sagittarius. I'm goofy, playful, endearingly awkward. Let me clarify, I'm a heterosexual woman. But Mars is in my 5th house in tight conjunction with my moon and my vertex. Mars is square Pluto and Jupiter but my Venus has no difficult connections only soft, easy ones. I feel my Mars. But I don't notice Venus. I'm sure the energy is there...somewhere.

That's interesting. That's sort of like how I am attracted to my Mars. I am a heterosexual male, but I always seem to be attracted to those that have some strong Cancer influence (my Mars is in Cancer)... but then, my Mars is in mutual reception to my Moon (plus squared) and is in the 8th house (Moon in 5th house, is in Aries, which probably explains a lot of the women I attract tend to be Aries with either a Cancer rising, Cancer Mars, etc.). I've never been fully attracted to my Venus, which is in Taurus, although I always feel that they are more "suitable" for me (I think I ideally need a stable partner)... however, I always end up being intensely attracted to Scorpio types (Venus, ruler of the 7th and 12th house, in the 6th house, opposite ASC and Pluto which are in Scorpio).

dioskouris

Account Closed
I've dated a lot of Aries men and they are sweet. I think I attract them with my Venus in Aries, but we end up as friends and then I move on to a man with heavy water in his chart. My sun sign is Taurus. I have the aesthetics of a Taurus (I am wrapped up in my senses), but not the behavior. My personality is more fire/air. I'm impulsive, intellectual, sunny, I can't sit still and I get bored easily. I understand the fascination with Cancer and Scorpio. I have very little water in my chart, but with Pluto square my moon and Mars, I am intensely emotional. I expect love to be deep and emotional. I want to consume my lover and be consumed, anything less is...not love. Other Pluto types get it. They see who you are and don't hold it against you--maybe use it against you, but that's a different issue...and not always bad.

The last sentence is why I've personally always been drawn to Plutonian types, or Plutonian relationships. I have a lot of Pluto/8th House energy, it takes a certain type to 'get' where I'm coming from.

(virg ASC) Libra Is my Bro that so true! but he is not so tidy.
(Cap ASC) Aqua Is my dad hahaha he loves making friends and he is always in tune with everyone.

Aries My aunt hmm sneaky..
Virgo My cousin sis yea they are "tidy tidy type"

Gem ya kinda felt it LOL

I never want to meet a Scorp in my life lol - things i am hearing abt scorp is scary they got xray eyes??:bandit:

LEO?? Never know of one :unsure: but lately hearing lots abt this "leo" guy uuurrggghhhh!

but for most of these guy i feel their sun sign speaks louder than their rising.

Last edited:

serafin5

I used to think of the ASC as just a mask, but the more I observe it, particularly of people that I know, the more I think of it as the "guide" of the person's life, per se -- the best analogy I can think of is the ASC is the KING or Ruler of the chart, everything else is guided by his direction, including the behaviour of all the planets. I've even stopped thinking about people as their Sun sign, and start thinking about people as their ASC/Chart ruler, they've become more predictable and understandable that way.

What you say about Venus and Mars is true, but what happens when they are 'inactive'? Basically, how they are aspected, their house position, whether they are in out of sect, Rx, etc. Planets don't have the 'predictive' nature of Houses and their cusps when faced with certain circumstances. I have observed Venus in one sign for various women act totally different (though they will probably have the same needs), but for the ASC there is consistency that guides their behaviour. Venus/Mars may flirt but it is not all the time one will feel "flirty", even when one likes someone, but what the ASC always convey through every new interaction, even with the same person, is more revealing; perhaps Venus will continually say one thing, but the ASC is the "tone". In addition, whenever someone decides to feign romantic interest, they always look to their Venus/Mars or even Sun for inspiration/help. It is much more difficult to feign anything with the ASC.

I don't think Pisces can be described as "serious" or "playful", these are not words one would use for a Piscean. If you are serious, it may be due to something in your chart. Word that come to mind when I think of Pisces ASC people are "elusive", "alien", as if they look like they would rather be in some other world or realm... some people may find that off putting, and maybe that's why you look serious (compounded with any possible things in your chart).

I also tend to put quite a bit of emphasis on a person's Asc as with just the Sun and/or Moon the picture just doesn't feel complete, ya know? And as far as I am concerned I have noticed that I seem to attract certain people with similar planetary placements over and over; I just call it Karma. But it's good to know that another astrologer out there feels the same regarding the Rising Sign. Sooooo important!

Blessings to you always!
S5

anjelik

Very simply put:

It's difficult for me to agree or disagree with your statement because my ASC and Venus are in the same sign. I would say that I do approach relationships in general (friendship or romantic) in a very Capricorn kind of way. Slow and steady. However, I do think that my Moon sign (Gemini) shows the most after my "mask" has been removed. No one has ever pegged me for a Pisces Sun. I will flirt very playfully (Gemini), give you the doe eyes when we are alone (Pisces) but I will never let you know whether I am just being friendly/flirtatious or am truly interested in you romantically (Capricorn).. I think it's a combination of all three, frankly.

Last edited: