Pluto venus intense temptation synastry <3

Aphrodite Blue

Pluto venus intense temptation synastry 💘😍

What doese this synastry chart mean from your point of view?
Girl inside,boy outside.
I think the most intense of all is his venus conjunct my pluto, within a degree. Evang if we are not in a relationship we still want each other in a very powerfull way.
Few years ago we wore working toghether and at some point we wore both single an we had a secret affair, but i wos not a commited one, so naw we are both with someone else, and not working toghether, but we just meet a few weeks ago at an event and we drink and had fun and i feelt that strong pull once again, i just want to be with him so bad. He called me to go out 2 times but for some reason he din't made it and apologizes.
Oh my god, he is so hot for me, i just can't resist him.
I'd like to know is there are other meaning in other aspects as:
-His pluto conjunct my SN
-His Jupiter conjunct my NN
-My mars conjuct his SN

....or any other think you might think interesting in the synastry chart.

TY!

Attachments

• synastry.JPG
    synastry.JPG
    200.4 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Snakechammah

I haven't looked at the chart properly but just to chip in a comment about Venus and Pluto.

It IS a super potent combo. The pull is magnetic and the Pluto person is the one usually chasing the Venus person.

One of my favourite aspects to have in synastry.

ENJOY!!!

Aphrodite Blue

I haven't looked at the chart properly but just to chip in a comment about Venus and Pluto.

It IS a super potent combo. The pull is magnetic and the Pluto person is the one usually chasing the Venus person.

One of my favourite aspects to have in synastry.

ENJOY!!!

How doese the venus person feels about me?! I don't wanna be a man chaiser, the men ususally chaise me, is hard for me to put my eyes on someone, but this one he put a spell on me

Horus

I answered the Pluto-Venus question in another thread.

Pluto is transpersonal -it does not "chase"; Mars on the other hand (a personal planet) chases. Pluto adds power, intensity, possibility of transformation, and regeneration. This is why the feelings haven't died out and seem to be renewed or regenerated.

And you do have Plutonian karma together. Pluto on the South Node can mean that you both died together or experienced some kind of deep trauma. With Mars on the other South Node, it was probably violent, possibly in a war. So there are strong unresolved feelings that were cut short and they are trying to resurface in this life for resolution. And it is fated that you do so -Pluto conjunct the Vertex.

But this does not look like a long term, stable partnership. Suns are square, Venuses are square by sign, his Saturn falls in your 5th and his Uranus (planet of divorce) falls in your 7th. Sun conjunct Uranus is exciting but really unstable. Pluto and Uranus add a lot of intensity and electricity but this looks and sounds like one of those really intense "dangerous loves" with a lot of energy that will burn itself out or blow apart.

Btw, for a synastry reading, set the orb factor down to 70% -this will remove a lot of invalid aspect lines which are cluttering up the picture and keep orbs under 7°. I would also remove some of those asteroids. Perhaps keep Eros, Psyche, and Juno for flavor, but most of the rest aren't generally used by astrologers and just clutter the scene further.

You will also want post his and your separate natal charts so we can see more about your individual love natures. We can already see that he has Uranus conjunct Venus natally and you may wish to read up on that because it probably makes his lovelife erratic and unstable.

Here's a thread about this aspect which I bumped recently:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52020

Sagittarians can also be a bit hard to pin down. They love to be free and they often hold an ideal which is hard for ordinary mortals to live up to.

Aphrodite Blue

I answered the Pluto-Venus question in another thread.

Pluto is transpersonal -it does not "chase"; Mars on the other hand (a personal planet) chases. Pluto adds power, intensity, possibility of transformation, and regeneration. This is why the feelings haven't died out and seem to be renewed or regenerated.

And you do have Plutonian karma together. Pluto on the South Node can mean that you both died together or experienced some kind of deep trauma. With Mars on the other South Node, it was probably violent, possibly in a war. So there are strong unresolved feelings that were cut short and they are trying to resurface in this life for resolution. And it is fated that you do so -Pluto conjunct the Vertex.

But this does not look like a long term, stable partnership. Suns are square, Venuses are square by sign, his Saturn falls in your 5th and his Uranus (planet of divorce) falls in your 7th. Sun conjunct Uranus is exciting but really unstable. Pluto and Uranus add a lot of intensity and electricity but this looks and sounds like one of those really intense "dangerous loves" with a lot of energy that will burn itself out or blow apart.

Btw, for a synastry reading, set the orb factor down to 70% -this will remove a lot of invalid aspect lines which are cluttering up the picture and keep orbs under 7°. I would also remove some of those asteroids. Perhaps keep Eros, Psyche, and Juno for flavor, but most of the rest aren't generally used by astrologers and just clutter the scene further.

You will also want post his and your separate natal charts so we can see more about your individual love natures. We can already see that he has Uranus conjunct Venus natally and you may wish to read up on that because it probably makes his lovelife erratic and unstable.

Here's a thread about this aspect which I bumped recently:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52020

Sagittarians can also be a bit hard to pin down. They love to be free and they often hold an ideal which is hard for ordinary mortals to live up to.

Hey Horus, thank you so much for your replay and for the chart tips 😉

We always had an unconventional relationship, and i'm aware we will never be partners in the real life, we had a secret affair and i'd never wish for more than that.i don t see my life with him, we both have other real partners and happy like that. Oh i know is wrong but it feel so good, he s my fav mistake.
I'm just curious if he feels the same intensity as i do.
You are so right about the dangerous, it's so exciting to do firbidden things, right?
What do you think about his jupiter conjunct my north node? Is that any luck?!
I ll post a new chart soon 70% and natals.

Horus

The orb factor for natals and the composite should be 85% . That will limit aspects to 8° wide or less. Sorry I didn't clarify that.

But I don't see the point of examining this further. If you concede that he isn't going to be your partner, and you both have partners, then I would recommend letting this go, and stop thinking about him or communicating with him.

Oh i know is wrong but it feel so good, he s my fav mistake.
You are so right about the dangerous, it's so exciting to do firbidden things, right?
Exciting and destructive! If you're caught your partners will be terribly hurt and feel betrayed. Cheating is never good, it makes bad karma for yourself and with loved ones. Seeking thrills and intensity is not love, it's not the higher more mature path to loving another person.
The only exception I would make to what I have suggested is IF (and this is a big "IF") you are both in "open" relationships, practicing polygamy or polyamory and everyone concerned is honest and consenting about your having intimate relations with him. I would guess that this scenario is highly unlikely, in which case it's better to move on with your life without him in it.

I'm sure there was a lesson to be learned about your interaction with him -what was it? Could it be some kind of lesson about temptation and obsession?

Aphrodite Blue

Yes you are right, right now i just feel he play with me...
I actualy didnt have many lovers in my life and this one compltely f*** up my feelings.
Thank you very much Horus!
Distructive is the right word.

Horus

Yes you are right, right now i just feel he play with me...
I actualy didnt have many lovers in my life and this one compltely f*** up my feelings.
Thank you very much Horus!
Distructive is the right word.

You're welcome, AB! :) His Gemini Mars likes to play, and afflicted to the Sun, can bring out the darker more deceptive side of that sign. And with Venus conjunct ASC he is probably handsome and charming, this is very sexually-magnetic in Scorpio. His Venus is ruled by passion and intense cravings, until he grows up a little more. Even then it's hard to master, it takes a lot of self-awareness and self-honesty to do so. I have this Venus too, so I understand it well!

Aphrodite Blue

You're welcome, AB! :) His Gemini Mars likes to play, and afflicted to the Sun, can bring out the darker more deceptive side of that sign. And with Venus conjunct ASC he is probably handsome and charming, this is very sexually-magnetic in Scorpio. His Venus is ruled by passion and intense cravings, until he grows up a little more. Even then it's hard to master, it takes a lot of self-awareness and self-honesty to do so. I have this Venus too, so I understand it well!

He's got the charming but not the handsome :))), i thought maybe just for me, i have a crush on him, i don't know about how other girls consider him, lot of people say he's ugly. And i think at 40 he's mature enough loool...i'm 28. we are some kind of Beauty (me)& the Beast (him).
Me, i have the venus-mars exact square and i do am a hansome, evang more then that, i'm a sexy woman, i have tons of fans but i never like anyone, it's hard for me to put my eyes on someone, that's why i say he put a spell on me :))
But i guess is better without him, and just forget as you said

Horus

He's got the charming but not the handsome :))), i thought maybe just for me, i have a crush on him, i don't know about how other girls consider him, lot of people say he's ugly. And i think at 40 he's mature enough loool...i'm 28. we are some kind of Beauty (me)& the Beast (him).
Me, i have the venus-mars exact square and i do am a hansome, evang more then that, i'm a sexy woman, i have tons of fans but i never like anyone, it's hard for me to put my eyes on someone, that's why i say he put a spell on me :))

Mars square Venus is an internal conflict of your inner male and inner female energies -the YIN vs. the YANG, which translates to difficulties with the opposite sex until you heal and balance the source of this conflict within, perhaps something from your past, especially if your mother and father ever fought. But this aspect does not confer beauty; Venus aspects to the Ascendant do that. If you are good looking, it's your Aqua Venus sextile your Aries ASC.

And btw, in a woman's chart she is looking for the traits of her DSC sign (Libra), DSC ruler's sign (Aquarius), Sunsign (Pisces) and Mars sign (Taurus). With Juno the marriage asteroid in Aquarius too, you can underline that sign! :)

Horus

Maturity isn't necessarily the effect of age; I think some people never "grow up" or they do it very late in life after very difficult lessons force them to.

The defining traits of maturity are responsibility (#1), integrity, commitment, and honest communication. People can be mature early in life too, and often have Capricorn placements or Saturn trines to help make them so.

Last edited:
Venus is intensely in love with Pluto!! In the beauty and beast analogy Pluto is beast in terms of his personality, not necessarily looks. My Pluto is extremely attractive to me, I see him as a whole package, not a single trait. But I do believe he may be obsessed with me, but trying not to show it too much. He will not show me when he's in pain, he just pushes me away, like Disney's Beast. Pluto is definitely the pursuer and Venus (trine) loves it. He pursues but in a non invasive way. I was cautious of his intensity in the beginning but it didn't stop me from following him. We had a period of separation where he withdrew and caused a lot of pain but also growth for both of us. We came back together and I fell in love with him even more. You may want to look into your chiron aspects as it will give you a clue as to your relationship, I look to magi astrology when it comes to chiron bc they are so detailed. He and I have marital/romance/cinderella/sexual/lifetime linkages.