12th house planets

andrea

I am curious about planets that fall in the 12th house
I have a friend Asc 16 degrees Cancer
in the 12th house he has sun & mercury in early cancer, Moon & Venus in Gemini
also his sun/merc/moon oppose Neptune in sag conj Jup in Scorp in 5th

I am curious if this person is psychic or what these neptunian energies imply?

Lin

Can you give the person's birth data? Reading a chart just from one house doesn't work well.
Very often a person with many planets in the 12th does better in life than just one or two.
In general, the 12th is a subliminal house of semi-conscious energy and very tricky to read without a full chart.
They say the 12th house is the house of sacrifice.... where you subconsciously sabotage yourself.
But it can also mean being very spiritual, psychic, philanthropic, or someone whose career is 12th house.... as a nurse (hospitals), prison worker, hypnotist, researcher (being alone a lot), doctor, spy (really), member of an underworld organization (MAFIA), or just someone who needs a lot of secrecy in his/her life..... so.... you see.... the 12th house can cover a lot of ground.

LIN

gaer

The meaning or significance of the 12th house is one of the most hotly debated topics in astrology.

I agree with Lin. It would be better to comment on a chart rather than just one house and a vague description of planets there.

aquarius7000

I am curious about planets that fall in the 12th house
Hi Andrea,

The 12th house carries Piscean qualities, being the natural house of Pisces. This house is about self-retreat, introspection, even melancholy and solitude, where the subconscious/ the soul is said to be best at work. It is also ascribed the qualities of compassion, spirituality, reaching beyond the tangible with an urge to merge with the universe, as the soul tries to go beyond the confines of the human body and the material life, in general. On a more sombre and worldly note, this house is also associated with hospitals, hidden enemies, prisons as well as the secret affairs of the heart.

I have a friend Asc 16 degrees Cancer in the 12th house he has sun & mercury in early cancer, Moon & Venus in Gemini also his sun/merc/moon oppose Neptune in sag conj Jup in Scorp in 5th
Well, with so much of water in his chart through all those personal planets in Cancer, in the 12th house, as well as with Neptune aspecting his/her personals, the native can be quite sensitive towards his surroundings, be quite emotionally sensitsed, have a tendency to approach life more through feeling than thinking. This person could also have quite sensitive antennae, so all these factors could give him/her the ability to feel him/herself into others, perhaps be psychic, if you so like. This person would not mind solitude, perhaps even live in a world of his own, a bit away from reality (Neptune's opps).

Hope this helps,
:)aquarius7000

By the way, I have moved your thread (leaving a redirect for convenience's sake) to the 'Greenhorns Lounge', as thread-starters need to include their own astro interpretation when posting on other boards.

Last edited:

andrea

great...thanks everyone

here is the chart info: DELETED for personal reasons!!

I will say more in a bit

Last edited:

andrea

to make it easier I posted his chart on my page in this blog
I just joined but I believe you can go and look

would it surprise anyone here that he is a trader on the floor of the stock market???

It be most helpful to ‘post’ their charts (rather than data), for others to comment on as we are all visual. For help on how to do this, go here http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

The psychic houses are 8th and 12th and usually neptune & uranus in these house and poss making a trine aspect...

My old teacher once described the 12th house as 'Serve or suffer' and people with planets here do enjoy some down time or solitude, to recharge....

andrea

ok attaching chart...din't know how to do it before

Attachments

• astro R2.GIF
    astro R2.GIF
    58 KB · Views: 44

andrea

well he has a trine of venus (12th), Mars (8th) and Uranus(4th) in air
and I made mistake before
it's Saturn opposing Neptune & Jup

gaer

andrea said:
Andrea,

I very much hope I'm wrong, but I would be very wary of trusting any of my money with this person, based on this chart. Is this someone you feel you can trust with your money, or the money of close friends?

Again, I may be totally wrong. I hope I am. :)

andrea

would you explain what makes you feel mistrusting of him in astrological terms

he works on floor of stock market but he does not have MY money

andrea said:

Hi, I'm a modern astrologer that uses Equal house and of course, like everyone else has used the default on astro.com of Placidus....

Therefore, each cusp =16'24" and natal Venus is in 11th house but conj 12th
Pluto and uranus are in 3rd not 4th . Pluto conj IC suggests some kind of abuse in childhood and co-ruler mars is placed in the 8th house of sex.....

Saturn opp Neptune = fear of unknown and poss depressive
Sun quincunxs Neptune from 12th to 5th

Your energy tends to be directed unrealistically. Your own sense of self changes as you learn from your own misappraisals of situations that are important to you. If you feel drained or frustrated it is always helpful to look at your overall direction in life and determine if you have taken on more through your high ideals than your physical vitality can sustain. It is always worthwhile to see how your ideas are received by others, to see if you can involve them in your vision. When you can't, avoid trying to do everything yourself. Slow down, "if it is worth having it is worth waiting for."
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/quincunxinterpretations.html

Sun Quincunx (Inconjunct) Jupiter
Laziness or overextension is a big problem for you at certain points in your life. Any personality difficulties you have (including issues of value) are cleared up through ever deepening self appraisal and honest reflection on how past expectations match your history.

To have all those planets in the 12th house suggests he needs alone time, isolation, breathing space and will prob be very private person, doesn't express his emotions easily

With MC 26' Pisces transiting uranus will conj his MC middle May this year for months, on/off which suggests a career break/job change. astro.com has free six month transit forecaster

Mars square Jupiter from 8th (other people's money) tok 5th house of love affairs, children, self employment, recreation etc suggests confidence and poss over confidence cos of Neptune may 'fudge' the boundaries and get carried away. But 5th house is also the house of 'gambling' and obviously that's where he takes risks...

Cancer Asc suggests being family orientated, sensitive,psychic, but moody, could play on people's feelings (as can any water sign) His MC in Pisces and deposited in 5th house again suggests the connection to risk taking/gambling. How he earns his money 2nd house is ruled by Leo, so lots of pride involved, poss leader, very bossy, organised and would want to be centre of attention, would like property also.

As far as psychic goes moon trine mars and venus trine mars would say yes, But venus in Gemini is the 'most fliratious' sign you can have it in (in my opinion of course....)

Sun square Pluto and Mercury Square pluto, if needs be can be brought out of the 'back storeroom' if you like in cases of emergency to act...
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/sunplutoaspects.html
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/mercuryplutoaspects.html

I would expect him to be rather moody sulky, sensitive, family orientated, bit crabby, do anything for anyone type of person, very self sacrificing

andrea

wow thank you for taking the time to investigate his chart
I don't know him well enough to say he gambles but since he works on the floor of the stock exchange I would say that is a grand form of GAMBLING!!
and with Mars in other peoples money and that Leo in the 2nd...it's a shoe in!

I think its the privacy thing I don't know how to handle
he disappears constantly and doesn't communicate well

Since I recently discovered the grand trine in air coupled with all that water energy I have decided he is a brainy water log

I am worried about him
I see Venus retrograde directly conjunct his chiron
Pluto transiting his 6th house

The question for me is do I dump him while he's swimming or wait around for him to resurface lol

His Jupiter activates my grand trine in water and of course I am already attached!

estrella

I would say that this guy has some deep psychological issues (all those planets in the 12) that go back to some childhood issues at home (pluto and uranus in the 4).

I think that a progressed chart would be valuable in seeing how those 12th house energies spread out over time, and how things are for him now.