View Single Post
Unread 07-14-2019, 11:59 AM

Re: Fate vs Free will in classical astrology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
I have Saturn in my first house and have learnt to control my rebellious side in a healthier way as if I donít saturn punishes me eg if I have fun against the rules at day work then I get caught out by the senior management and get in trouble 😬. However if I have fun within the boundaries and rules then I get rewarded eg again at work not going out and breaking rules but still have fun my work gets better and I get promoted! 😇 this is the Saturn life as some of my friends eg Aquarius friend she can be as naughty as she likes and she will get promoted and never get caught. I have to use my Saturn to my advantage using the rules. RULES AND REGULATIONS! And everything goes well for me and in a crazy way I enjoy all these rules lmao 😆
Thanks, donít take this the wrong way but Iím tired of people portraying Saturn rewards efforts, delays but never denies yadda yadda yadda. This seems to be definitely the work of modern esoteric astrologers who sprayed some new age ideas from Ď60s and Ď70s. I too have Saturn in the first house and also conj. Asc and it happens to the strongest planet as per some calculations and methods and chart ruler as per some other method. Whatever be the case I have been seeing the planetís action in my life for over 13 years now straight. I have only experienced what Saturn is known for, the greater malefic. No matter how hard I try to make things happen and stay positive things just donít work out. So I switched sides from modern astrology to traditional astrology. At least traditional astrology does not sugar coat things and does not mislead people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
On the other hand, sometimes a little fatalism is comforting. When life hands us disappointments, we can always say they weren't our fault. They were in our stars.
May be but I donít like to blame fate, I just want to know when do I stop working for things hoping things would improve?
The Following User Says Thank You to lostinstars For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (07-14-2019)