Hillary Versus Donald...why don't I trust Donald?

Mj66

I conclude he acts first and asks questions later. In his impulsiveness he makes empty promises to get the desired reaction he needs at that time. Don't expect any follow through from this guy.
M

waybread

Waybread, did you ever look at your synastry chart with Trump? Your aversion to anything Trump related may be more subjective than you think.

Actually, my synastry with Trump is pretty good. It's a lot better than my synastry with Clinton's chart, thanks to her Scorpio emphasis. I have a strong Aquarius-Leo axis, so Trump's Gemini-Sag axis is a decent match.

But I don't think we want to reduce presidential elections to synastry when, to me, someone's experience and positions on various issues are a lot more important than their personalities. I mean, I could suggest that you must have rotten synastry with Clinton....

Today I watched part of George Stephanopoulos's interview with Trump, and really thought I saw that Mars conjunct ascendant from the 12th house coming through: very aggressive-- some would say, very tough. At some level, the DC symbolizes the "not me" or "other" point in the horoscope. It's the house of open enemies as well as partners of various sorts. Trump's DC has Aquarius on the cusp, modernly ruled by Uranus, which gets us into that volatile sun-Uranus-NN opposite moon loop.

Mars sextiling sun-Uranus-NN shows a lot of excitement (sextile, esp. w/ Uranus involved) in aggression (Mars) but It's unclear whether Trump's Mars has the brakes on it necessary for calm reflection.

Last edited:

katydid

I conclude he acts first and asks questions later. In his impulsiveness he makes empty promises to get the desired reaction he needs at that time. Don't expect any follow through from this guy.
M

I am not sure that there is no follow through. He has Taurus on the MC and the MC ruler, Venus, is conjunct Saturn in the 11th. So there is some stability there, in my opinion. And that might be seen by all of the projects he has successfully completed.

Also, that Gemini/Sag opposition has a powerful sextile/trine outlet to Mars in Leo at the Ascendant. I don't see Mars in Leo as empty promises. I see it as perhaps over reaching g or over promising at times, but enthusiastic and ambitious as well.

conspiracy theorist

Conspiracy theorist, what would you make of that unbiased source's information?
M

I am not certain who the author is, their actual experience reading charts, if they have a personal axe to grind with certain signs etc etc OR why a Sun Gemini/ Sagittarius Moon would result in the title "Hired Gun" so I tend not to base my summation on a person from this kind of information. (which with said person I don't have an unbiased view of anyway so would twist it in the way my bias resides, you see?.)

I'm not American but between the two candidates I'd pick Trump over Hillary. I am honest enough to know that on a synastry basis I jive more with Trump but there have been some very damning information coming out about Hillary by independent investigators that makes her look very very shady. (I'd link it, but the site itself is a bit more raw than this forum would allow)

Mj66

I am okay with people voting for who they want. I'm not going to slam anybody for their viewpoints. I was looking for a decent analysis of his chart, at first. But I have information of my own as well. If you care to read it, I will quote one more non biased source:

Carolyn Reynolds-from the Book of Lovers-

Gemini Sun/ Sagittarius moon:

"Except for variety, he does not know what he really wants.He dreams different dreams from time to time. you can find him working him working in the personnel office, in the court house or traveling from one adventure to another.

He makes a lot of promises and then bows out because of some make believe mishap that prevents him from finishing the assignment, the job or the relationship.
When he is ready to move on, usually quite literally(he changes addresses alot)he will tell you he has a disease and won't burden you with it. But he always leaves an out, like if they ever find a cure, and should I be so lucky that you still want me, I'll be back.
He sees no harm in a few broken promises, broken hearts or some out and out lies. It solved his problem, did it not? If you have any questions about his recent erratic behavior, "cherchez les femmes". He is very bright and is supposed to be a lot of fun. I, however, have seen alot of depression in these charts. A lot of marriages here. Do you really want to be one of the girls? He isn't all that capable of real love an devotion, and yes, he will use you. He is his most kind, by the way, as he is about to exit; and pretty nasty prior to that in decision making days.
You have to catch him on the good days for both of you to have fun. Once he is in a slump, he is there to stay. Underneath it all he is a romantic at heart; that is why he is still searching..."
Not going into the romance part of it, but I think you all get the picture. Just saying.

Maria:sideways:

anjelik

I am okay with people voting for who they want. I'm not going to slam anybody for their viewpoints. I was looking for a decent analysis of his chart, at first. But I have information of my own as well. If you care to read it, I will quote one more non biased source:

Carolyn Reynolds-from the Book of Lovers-

Gemini Sun/ Sagittarius moon:

"Except for variety, he does not know what he really wants.He dreams different dreams from time to time. you can find him working him working in the personnel office, in the court house or traveling from one adventure to another.

He makes a lot of promises and then bows out because of some make believe mishap that prevents him from finishing the assignment, the job or the relationship.
When he is ready to move on, usually quite literally(he changes addresses alot)he will tell you he has a disease and won't burden you with it. But he always leaves an out, like if they ever find a cure, and should I be so lucky that you still want me, I'll be back.
He sees no harm in a few broken promises, broken hearts or some out and out lies. It solved his problem, did it not? If you have any questions about his recent erratic behavior, "cherchez les femmes". He is very bright and is supposed to be a lot of fun. I, however, have seen alot of depression in these charts. A lot of marriages here. Do you really want to be one of the girls? He isn't all that capable of real love an devotion, and yes, he will use you. He is his most kind, by the way, as he is about to exit; and pretty nasty prior to that in decision making days.
You have to catch him on the good days for both of you to have fun. Once he is in a slump, he is there to stay. Underneath it all he is a romantic at heart; that is why he is still searching..."
Not going into the romance part of it, but I think you all get the picture. Just saying.

Maria:sideways:

That is a sweeping generalisation of ONE aspect in someone's chart. That's basically saying because he has two mutable personal planets he is unreliable and flighty. I'm not a professional astrologer but even I think that sounds plain ridiculous. Whoever wrote that sounds like she is just bitter because she got burned by someone with that one aspect. I don't think you can judge someone and make a snap judgement based on their Sun/Moon placements. You can get a sense about certain aspects of their personality, but you can't base their entire character and overall integrity off that.

Plus, any novice astrologer would say that Geminis and Sags are unreliable in relationships - if you read any of those stupid astrology love sign books they are always the cheaters of the zodiac. So couple both signs together and you have the generalisation about someone who will scorn your heart.

Last edited:

Mj66

Anjelik:

That was written by by Carolyn Reyonld's a renowned astrologer and teacher of astrology for at least the past 20 plus years.

-Maria

Mj66

Anjelik:
Sadly, I have a lot more published information besides scientists and renowned astrologers. Non of these people are gunning for Trump-except maybe the scientist. If you need more information please let me know.
Thanks,
Maria

conspiracy theorist

What I see in with the majority of posts in these threads is that people have already decided on who they "like" and base their justifications on that fact. I could just as easily use his Sun/Moon combination to justify that he would bring in sweeping changes with his visionary capabilities and that he would keep abreast/incorporate contemporary attitudes into his presidential tenure. You see how easy it is to twist these things?

Hence, I think these discussions are a waste of time.

Last edited:

waybread

We already have a "chat" thread where a poster or two dump/s all kinds of conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton. This thread is supposed to be about astrological analysis.

In quadrant house systems like Placidus, Clinton's Scorpio planets are in the 12th house of secret enemies and deception. But this cuts both ways: you can be the target of deception. I've looked up all kinds of stories about Clinton's "lying" and most of them either do not hold up to scrutiny, were the result of explicit conservative (or left wing) attempts to terminate her campaign, or hold her to a moral standard equivalent of Joan of Arc.

If you use whole signs, Clinton's Scorpio planets move to the first house.

Dubyadude1986

Yep. And I'm talking about Trump's Jupiter return. Don't see anyone discussing conspiracy theories.

Maybe I must have missed it. That gives him an added edge.

conspiracy theorist

It is natural that in a thread about the presidential candidates, that their past deeds will be scrutinized, whether the focus of the thread is astrology or not. It just so happens that I have no interest in the pissing match of "who is more crooked than who" so I'm less invested in the outcome of this election in an emotional sense. That's not to say I am blind to the implications of who ends up in the white house, for if Trump ends up winning there will probably be more stringent immigration laws which would make it harder for me to potentially work and live in the U.S, to give a practical example.

To keep it astrology, how do you think her Scorpio planets being in the 1st would change an interpretation of her chart?

Mj66

Dubyadude,
Your point is not lost on me, I hear ya.
You're saying it might be inevitable Trump wins due to his Jupiter's return.
I think that's an interesting insight you had, but the rest of us have missed.
Thanks,
M

Oddity

This is difficult because we do not have a reliable birth time for Hillary.

If you watched the whole astrologers/Obama sideshow, it was just sad. All kinds of times were put forth, and when he made public the birth certificate, some astrologers were accusing him of forgery - saying he couldn't have been born on that day as it didn't square with their personal analysis. And worse.

And that's gone on before. We don't have confirmed birth times for most former presidents.

I'm loathe to try to judge this one from birth charts, or at least from Hillary's birth chart. I'd probably look at the mundane stuff primarily.