Black Lives Matter, Marxist?

katydid

To whom?:pouty:

>>>Respectfully snipped for emphasis<<<<

Na, BLM is just a marxists movement trying to cause chaos, which ironically is hurting their image even more, making them seem like petty activists. Outside the twitterverse, no one agrees with BLM.

EXACTLY. I was just about to reply and I saw you already explained it, and much better than I could. :bandit:

Watching Portland and Seattle and DC, shows me it is no longer about George Floyd, or even police brutality anymore. It is a large orchestrated, but rag tag group of anarchists and agitators, that move from 'opportunity' to opportunity, in order to wreak havoc and create chaos. They want to destabilise our country and they are doing a good job so far. Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto colliding in Capricorn is giving them a strong push forward, unfortunately.

[Moved posts 1-3 in this thread from another one, so as to let the debate happen without turning into a hijack. Tried to make the new title match the intention. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

waybread

Re: Aunt on Facebook

To whom?:pouty:

Na, BLM is just a marxists movement trying to cause chaos, which ironically is hurting their image even more, making them seem like petty activists. Outside the twitterverse, no one agrees with BLM.

Dirius, I don't think you intended your comment to be racist. Please read up on the history of the Black Lives Matter movement, as well as the previous history of violence against innocent African Americans. It may be hard to get a good read from outside the US, especially among right-wing media outlets.

A recent poll by the respected Pew Research Center found that a 2/3 majority of Americans support the goals of the Black Lives Matter movement.
https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/202...-support-for-the-black-lives-matter-movement/

Dirius

Dirius, I don't think you intended your comment to be racist. Please read up on the history of the Black Lives Matter movement, as well as the previous history of violence against innocent African Americans. It may be hard to get a good read from outside the US, especially among right-wing media outlets.

A recent poll by the respected Pew Research Center found that a 2/3 majority of Americans support the goals of the Black Lives Matter movement.
https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/202...-support-for-the-black-lives-matter-movement/

Please explain how my comment was "racist".

waybread

Dirius, after you've done your homework on Black Lives Matter and the history of the oppression of American Americans in the US, let's talk.

Start with the survey that I linked on Osamenor's thread.

People who think the Black Lives Matter movement is Marxist also need to do some homework on Marxism.

Just for starters, it is not the same as anarchy.

Last edited:

Dirius

Dirius, after you've done your homework on Black Lives Matter and the history of the oppression of American Americans in the US, let's talk.

People who think the Black Lives Matter movement is Marxist also need to do some homework on Marxism.

So you can't explain why my statement was "racist" then huh? Thought it should be easy, but it seems you can't.

It is a marxist movement. The leadership of BLM has said so already. Its not some hidden presumption or theory, it is how they have openly described their organisation.

blackbery

They should be classified as a terror organization and the F.B.I. are looking into this. Their leaders have called themselves 'trained marxists'.
You would know this if you studied the movement and their agenda.
You need to do some homework yourself before they come and burn your city down and destroy black-owned businesses and kill black police officers.

The Agenda of Black Lives Matter Is Far Different From the Slogan

Companies that don’t do this hard work are providing air cover for a destructive movement and compelling their employees, shareowners and customers to endorse the same. Just ask BLM leaders Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors and Opal TometiIn a revealing 2015 interview, Cullors said, “Myself and Alicia in particular are trained organizers. We are trained Marxists.” That same year, Tometi was hobnobbing with Venezuela’s Marxist dictator Nicolás Maduro, of whose regime she wrote: “In these last 17 years, we have witnessed the Bolivarian Revolution champion participatory democracy and construct a fair, transparent election system recognized as among the best in the world.”

The president of Greater New York Black Lives Matter said that if the movement fails to achieve meaningful change during nationwide protests over George Floyd’s killing by Minneapolis police officers, it will “burn down this system.”
“If this country doesn’t give us what we want, then we will burn down this system and replace it. All right? And I could be speaking figuratively. I could be speaking literally. It’s a matter of interpretation,”

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear-family-structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and ‘villages’ that collectively care for one another.”

A partner organization, the Movement for Black Lives, or M4BL, calls for abolishing all police and all prisons. It also calls for a “progressive restructuring of tax codes at the local, state and federal levels to ensure a radical and sustainable redistribution of wealth.”

The group’s radical Marxist agenda would supplant the basic building block of society—the family—with the state and destroy the economic system that has lifted more people from poverty than any other. Black lives, and all lives, would be harmed.

Theirs is a blueprint for misery, not justice. It must be rejected.

https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/

blackbery

If any black person makes a negative comment abousst BLM they are called an 'Uncle Tom' and if any white person calls them out for the marxist group that they are they are called racist. Soon, the world will realize what their true agenda is and it's not about saving Black Lives but promoting their violent, marxist revolution. Children were killed at their protests and no comment from them or sympathy for the black people killed in their riots and looting. They are violent thugs.

Don Lemon and Terry Crews have heated discussion over Black Lives Matter movement.

On June 30, Crews sparked controversy with a tweet the read: "If you are a child of God, you are my brother and sister. I have family of every race, creed and ideology. We must ensure #blacklivesmatter doesn’t morph into #blacklivesbetter."

Crews moved into talking about the rise in “Black-on-Black” gun violence, including violence that had left nine children dead in Chicago since June 20, according to The New York Times. He criticized BLM by saying, “The Black Lives Matter movement has said nothing about this. Black people need to hold other Black people accountable.”

As Crews tries to say more, Lemon's audio overpowers him again.

Earlier in the interview, Crews explained why he thinks his stance is important.

"I wanted to bring up the fact that there are some very, very militant type-forces in Black Lives Matter and what I was issuing was a warning," he said. "I've been a part of different groups, I've been a part of different things and you see how extremes can go far … and when you issue a warning and a warning is seen as detrimental to the movement, how can you ever have checks and balances?"

https://www.usatoday.com/entertainment/

r
So you can't explain why my statement was "racist" then huh? Thought it should be easy, but it seems you can't.

It is a marxist movement. The leadership of BLM has said so already. Its not some hidden presumption or theory, it is how they have openly described their organisation.

aquarius7000

Anybody in this world reducing BLM movement to Marxist or Terrorism is rather out of touch with History, which sadly is not even History really, and also with reality. They are also completely oblivious of what the word humanity means.

I have a black manager at my place of work and also work with many coloured people - and every time I hear their experiences, it brings a tear to my eyes and gives me sleepless nights - in the literal sense of the word.

So, all those that feel oh so bad just because they might be verbally called racist, need to actually get a very THOROUGH understanding of what coloured people go through even today and your thought process contributes to it in its own way.

Last edited:

eekndyn

If any black person makes a negative comment abousst BLM they are called an 'Uncle Tom' and if any white person calls them out for the marxist group that they are they are called racist. Soon, the world will realize what their true agenda is and it's not about saving Black Lives but promoting their violent, marxist revolution. Children were killed at their protests and no comment from them or sympathy for the black people killed in their riots and looting. They are violent thugs.

Don Lemon and Terry Crews have heated discussion over Black Lives Matter movement.

On June 30, Crews sparked controversy with a tweet the read: "If you are a child of God, you are my brother and sister. I have family of every race, creed and ideology. We must ensure #blacklivesmatter doesn’t morph into #blacklivesbetter."

Crews moved into talking about the rise in “Black-on-Black” gun violence, including violence that had left nine children dead in Chicago since June 20, according to The New York Times. He criticized BLM by saying, “The Black Lives Matter movement has said nothing about this. Black people need to hold other Black people accountable.”

As Crews tries to say more, Lemon's audio overpowers him again.

Earlier in the interview, Crews explained why he thinks his stance is important.

"I wanted to bring up the fact that there are some very, very militant type-forces in Black Lives Matter and what I was issuing was a warning," he said. "I've been a part of different groups, I've been a part of different things and you see how extremes can go far … and when you issue a warning and a warning is seen as detrimental to the movement, how can you ever have checks and balances?"

https://www.usatoday.com/entertainment/

r

Round of applause to you. Good/great write up you took all the words from my mouth.

If you have to put a color in front of life matters, its racist.

blackbery

They have called themselves 'trained marxists'.

Hope they are classified as a domestic terror org very soon before they burn down more businesses and kill more black children.

Terrorism is defined as “the use of violence and intimidation in pursuit of political aims”. This definition is the same definition used to declare ISIS and other groups, as terrorist organizations. Black Lives Matter has earned this title due to its violent actions in multiple cities and their influence in the killings of multiple police officers throughout the United States. This group has already been described as a hate group because of it's racist and police hating actions.
It is time for the pentagon to be consistent in its actions – and just as they rightfully declared ISIS a terror group, they must declare Black Lives Matter a terror group – on the grounds of principle, integrity, morality, and safety.

Anybody in this world reducing BLM movement to Marxist or Terrorism is rather out of touch with History, which sadly is not even History really, and also with reality. They are also completely oblivious with what the word humanity means.

I have a black manager at my place of work and also work with many coloured people - and every time I hear their experiences, it brings a tear to my eyes and gives me sleepless nights - in the literal sense of words.

So, all those that feel oh so bad just because they might be verbally called racist, need to actually get a very THOROUGH understanding of what coloured people go through even today and your thought process contributes to it in its own way.

blackbery

Thanks. and if you even SAY that ALL lives matter you are fired from your job & called a racist. People are getting fired for even liking any criticism against the violent BLM movement. They call it a police state but THEY are ones dictating who can say what and when. :sick:

If You Don’t Support Black Lives Matter, You’re Fired
Black Lives Matter isn’t interested in fighting actual racism. But it is interested in whether you support its agenda—and getting you fired if you don’t.

There will be no opting out of the Black Lives Matter movement. You’re either for BLM or against it—and if you’re against it, you’re a racist. You will either support BLM publicly and enthusiastically, or you will be harassed, shunned, and shamed out of mainstream America. If you dare to speak a word against BLM, you will be targeted, mobbed, and probably fired.

That’s the message coming through loud and clear, not just from protesters but from corporations and institutions desperate to seem woke enough to escape the wrath of the BLM movement.

Round of applause to you. Good/great write up you took all the words from my mouth.

If you have to put a color in front of life matters, its racist.

Last edited:

Dirius

Lets also add that the took over land, like conquerors, formed their own "autonomous zone", which they patrolled with armed guards, which was ruled under the supreme authority of an unelected leader without any sort of democratic decision-making.

All of this while getting funding from corporations and celebrities.
:sideways:

eekndyn

Thanks. and if you even SAY that ALL lives matter you are fired from your job & called a racist. People are getting fired for even liking any criticism against the violent BLM movement. They call it a police state but THEY are ones dictating who can say what and when. :sick:

That is very true. All the companies forced into submission. Yeah what about that eagles player who posted the antisemitic post, all he received was a smack on the hand. Then the OK coach who salary was reduced by a million who wore a oan shirt of his off season. Cant wait to see the NFL tank.

blackbery

Wait until BLM come for one of the big corporations who they will claim are racist and DEMAND a boycott.:biggrin:

WE cannot allow a violent mob of marxists to run the country. It all starts with allowing free speech and intelligent debate. Not THEM trying to shut up anyone who calls them out for who they are.

How many people died in their 'autonomous zone'.:unsure:

Lets also add that the took over land, like conquerors, formed their own "autonomous zone", which they patrolled with armed guards, which was ruled under the supreme authority of an unelected leader without any sort of democratic decision-making.

All of this while getting funding from corporations and celebrities.
:sideways:

Dirius

Wait until BLM come for one of the big corporations who they will claim are racist and DEMAND a boycott.:biggrin:

WE cannot allow a violent mob of marxists to run the country. It all starts with allowing free speech and intelligent debate. Not THEM trying to shut up anyone who calls them out for who they are.

How many people died in their 'autonomous zone'.:unsure:

They did that with the Mayor's house, and thats why CHAZ got immediatly shut down.

waybread

Yes, I can explain it, easily, to someone who is knowledgeable about the history of violence and prejudice against African Americans. We don't need to go back to the history of slavery. Try the past 20 or so years. But if you're not willing to educate yourself, it's not worth it to me to spend pages infilling you on the background. You're apparently unwilling to read links that would help to educate you, let along to do your own homework.

The Black Lives Matter movement is grassroots. It has no official organization that speaks for all of its supporters. you can find websites that claim to be official, complete with T-shirt sales. It doesn't have this level of centralization however.

Please link your source on the Marxist ideology of the movement.

Somehow you cannot believe that outrage is a spontaneous response to white-on Black police brutality. You have to link it to an ideology that you discredit.

While you're doing your homework, please read up on the Straw Man debate fallacy.

Last edited:

Dirius

Yes, I can explain it, easily, to someone who is knowledgeable about the history of violence and prejudice against African Americans. We don't need to go back to the history of slavery. Try the past 20 or so years. But if you're not willing to educate yourself, it's not worth it to me to spend pages infilling you on the background. You're apparently unwilling to read links that would help to educate you, let along to do your own homework.

The Black Lives Matter movement is grassroots. It has no official organization that speaks for all of its supporters. you can find websites that claim to be official, complete with T-shirt sales. It doesn't have this level of centralization however.

Please link your source on the Marxist ideology of the movement.

So you can't even explain why my post was "racist".

Otherwise you would have.

That is two times you've deflected the question already.

Again, why is my post "racist" waybread?

aquarius7000

Terrorism is defined as “the use of violence and intimidation in pursuit of political aims”.

Excellent response as far as that definition goes.

Now, going by the definition you shared, as a next step, research what the whites, not just in America, but also most of Europe have been up to in the last 100 years or so. Be especially aware of what aims they were, still are pursuing. And, then you can start counting how many "terrorists" there are in just alone those two areas of the world. Of course there are other areas that are terrorism ridden as well.