How to calculate relationship midpoints

claire1

Banned
Hi
I am curious about looking up midpoints in synastry and composite charts. Is there a program or website that can help in calculating them (I am stuck with wondering whether the midpoint is the closest one between the 2 planets (i.e.---Composite moon is 21 Capricorn and Venus is 26 Leo, would I calcualte the long way around and wind up near Taurus, or take the shorter route and wind up near Scorpio?
Thank you
Claire

Zarathu

Account Closed
Hi
I am curious about looking up midpoints in synastry and composite charts. Is there a program or website that can help in calculating them (I am stuck with wondering whether the midpoint is the closest one between the 2 planets (i.e.---Composite moon is 21 Capricorn and Venus is 26 Leo, would I calcualte the long way around and wind up near Taurus, or take the shorter route and wind up near Scorpio?
Thank you
Claire

FREE, I guess.

claire1

Banned
I am wondering if there is a website or program for doing this, as I am not sure whether it's the closest or further away midpoints which are used

claire1

Banned
Thanks Kitty....it looks like it is the closest midpoint that is used (so the midpoint between Scorpio and Capricorn fall in Sagitarius, not all the way round to Gemini