Does he miss me??

Status
Not open for further replies.

astroner

This is the way I am naturally. I guess I was born with moon conjunct caput algol? Lol, if that makes sense. I'm also Aqua rising, so I have always acted this way. This is how I react when people assume things about me. Yes, you are clearly assuming because what you said isn't true at all. I swear on my precious children and everyone that I love..I was never and will never be obsessed with him.

We both saw each other as a love interest, but he's not my type and I wouldn't go there with him. Especially if he's in a relationship. We have been in each other's life for many years and never once kissed, or anything like that. In the past, he has also wanted to leave his current gfs for me and I have always said no because again I am a strong believer in Karma. Plus the things I have mentioned about him and I told him before he wasn't my type. Yes, I'm physically attracted, but for me that isn't enough. Intelligence comes first when it comes to my type of men.

Actually, move on from what exactly?? I was never jealous of him and his relationship. I wished him a happy bday and he didn't say thank you. It bothered me..he has been with his gf for 5 and I was with my ex for 7. I can guarantee 100% I was never jealous, nor will I ever be jealous of his relationship. Wow!!! Are you really serious?? You do not have all the facts to even begin describing my relationship with this guy. This is a huge disappointment. I thought I would learn new and accurate information from this forum, but I'm wrong.

Your reaction to my post does describe Moon conjucnt Caput Algol very well. You cannot see clearly here. I am not assuming anything, you gave us all that information freely. And you see him as 'love interest' 7th ruler rather than 11th of friends, you corrected Tikana yourself. If you are not interested in him romantically then why come here and ask if this guy misses you?

He has clearly decided to move on. Yet now you feel jealous and need his attention. With Moon conjucnt Algol, your judgement is clouded and you cannot see things in logical fashion. Let this period pass, and maybe things will be more clearer to you very soon.

I didn't mean to offend you in anyway, if I did that, I apologize.

rafaella

Oh goodness, why did I even reply to this thread??? I am dealing with Caput Algol here folks!!!! ok, maybe I need to get you to refresh your memory about what you wrote...see below...

Now, we might have switched roles and I may be the one that's more into him. But honestly I don't feel that way. I feel like I still want to be just friends despite the attraction. I guess I'm a little jealous that he doesn't pay as much attention as he did to me in the past, lol. I don't blame him though. I don't think this is a friendship/11th house issue at all.

By the way, obsession is caput algol, I am describing what Moon conjucnt this star could mean which potentially could describe the situation you find yourself in....if you do not see yourself obsessed, well then good for you....lets move on, shall we?

astroner

Guessing that I'm a little jealous and actually being jealous are two different things. Friendship first I am not interested in him in that way. I was "jealous" over the fact he didn't acknowledge my birthday wishes, that is all. Not jealous of his relationship, never have been and never will be. Again, I have no reason to lie about this. You can deal with my moody Cancer moon square pluto and venus all day long. This is how I always am and always will be. Again, I am naturally argumentative and I won't allow you to assume things about me, sorry.

Oh goodness, why did I even reply to this thread??? I am dealing with Caput Algol here folks!!!! ok, maybe I need to get you to refresh your memory about what you wrote...see below...

By the way, obsession is caput algol, I am describing what Moon conjucnt this star could mean which potentially could describe the situation you find yourself in....if you do not see yourself obsessed, well then good for you....lets move on, shall we?

Vista

I am going to close this thread. I think further commentary could lead to more heated replies and feel the OP has some good, solid answers to her questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.