Are You An Expert On Natal Aspects? If So, Please Advise.

I can't access your chart either. Clicking on the link makes it download to my computer, but then it won't open. Please don't post anything that automatically downloads! No one should be made to download anything without their informed consent.

To add a chart to your post, follow the instructions here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126
Thank you. My error was to meant to cause anything to be downloaded. The only options I got was a web file or HTML. I uploaded the correct file and sizes (I think). Thank you for pointing out the error.

Saturn90

Hi CoffeeLoverRI,

I'm really very sorry to read about your problems. I drew your vedic chart and it does make perfect sense to me....your difficult time started as soon as you started your Venus time period...Venus--the significator of love and wealth is sitting in the 8th house which shows sudden happening...sudden loss of wealth and spouse (death or separation).
But what I can also see is your life has probably never been a bed of roses and probably you don't have children as well.
My suggestion is to retrospect each and every aspect of life and try to connect to the divine source for help.

I wish you find your path soon!

Hi CoffeeLoverRI,

I'm really very sorry to read about your problems. I drew your vedic chart and it does make perfect sense to me....your difficult time started as soon as you started your Venus time period...Venus--the significator of love and wealth is sitting in the 8th house which shows sudden happening...sudden loss of wealth and spouse (death or separation).
But what I can also see is your life has probably never been a bed of roses and probably you don't have children as well.
My suggestion is to retrospect each and every aspect of life and try to connect to the divine source for help.

I wish you find your path soon!
Wow ... so this means that I will be a bag lady the rest of my life? I looked up Venus period and it is over 20 years. I had my second solar return (and probably Sade Sati) during this time as well .. (?) In watching a video on 2nd Solar Returns by Ernst Wilhelm the famous Vedic astrologer, he scared the bajeebers out of me by saying (essentially) that some people end up being (paraphrasing) little more than WalMart greeters and that they never recover their lives. Gives me trepidation thinking that all my progressed angles at 29 degrees this year as being indicative of my death as the only method of deliverance. TWENTY years of this ... in the sunset of my life ... sounds to me like "get your house in order." sigh ....

Saturn90

@CoffeeLoverRI

The most important thing is Free Will not the destiny and the only purpose of human life is to defeat the destiny or say reverse the Karma. That's what I suggested a deep retrospection of life and seeking guidance from the source power.

I would be thankful if you also confirm about your children and how your life has been in general before these events started.....

I wish you peace and light.

@CoffeeLoverRI

The most important thing is Free Will not the destiny and the only purpose of human life is to defeat the destiny or say reverse the Karma. That's what I suggested a deep retrospection of life and seeking guidance from the source power.

I would be thankful if you also confirm about your children and how your life has been in general before these events started.....

My father was never in my life. He abandoned the family when my mother was 6 months pregnant with me. He left to marry another woman that he had pregnant. He did same to thing to that woman, and successive women ... ending up being married 7 times. However, my mother was the first marriage.

When I was about 3, my mother remarried another man. He was VERY nice. An extremely quiet man.He was never an influence in my life as he hardly ever said anything . He just sat and smiled. Very nice man.

Mothers' health started to fail and I was passed around a lot and had to live with a series of relatives and friends before school age. Around age 7, my mother became totally bedridden. I was brought back home and I assumed all the responsibility for running the entire household ... doing the cooking, cleaning, taking care of mother ... including all of her medical care, bathing, feeding, etc.

Essentially I grew up like an only child all alone (my two brothers were 9 an 11 years older than me and they already out of the house). I never stayed a whole day in school as I had to leave early every day in order to be home to take care of my mother before my step dad left for his second shift factory job. This was okay with the school system, as I was considered a gifted child, testing out many years ahead of my peers.

I married for the first time at 16. Having taken care of the home since a child, by the time I got to be 16, I felt like I was 45. I thought life was passing me by. I had three children 18 months apart. My first husband went into military and soon after got stationed overseas. Just like my dad. Poof! He smiled and waved at us from the plane and I never heard anything from him once he got to Asia ... that was, until I had to have him located by the Air Force when our third baby was born. He'd taken the government allotment that he was supposed to be sending to his dependents and was using it to live off base with an Asian woman. He'd not answered any of my letters after his departure. (That was 1976)

We got divorced in 1978 and I later married a man in 1982 that I met in college. (This is the man referred to in my initial post. His chart is attached.)

My three children never cared for him as he was always very harsh and demanding. Very hard to live with. To this day, my two sons have nothing to do with him, but my daughter still communicates with him and now embraces the woman that he ran off with and has since married. Now that their relationship is legitimized by marriage, my daughter thinks that I should be okay with everything.

I am okay with his marriage in that I don't want him anymore, but I am still SO very hurt about what he did, how he did it, and that he left me in suspended animation, as if he hit the pause button on the TV and walked away. He walked out, took everything, set off a cascade of circumstances that resulted in me being penniless, jobless, and homeless, a pauper, and a pariah ... and he's NEVER even spoken to me since.

NO explanations. No apologies. No "I'm sorry I did it the way I did it." Nothing.

No. He just thinks (and apparently my daughter does too) that it's okay for him to just waltz back in and everyone should just act as if nothing happened. It offends me terribly because I would never continue befriending someone if they'd hurt my daughter in the same manner.

Having said that, I realize that this is her decision to make as an adult and not mine to advise her on. But that does not mean that I have to subject myself to further humiliation by intentionally being part of social events that he may attend.

This results in an unspoken elephant in the room. My daughter and I only talk on holidays by phone or text. We live on opposite sides of the country. The woman my husband ran away with and has now married is prominent and has a lot of money. (Which makes me wonder, why did he have to take my money?) I suspect the woman's position and money makes my daughter having them on her friends list more attractive.

My daughter's husband emphatically instructs my daughter that she is to tell me nothing about my ex and his new wife. This is especially hurtful to me, seeing as I have always taken the higher road and never once asked or placed my daughter in a position where she would feel as if I were wanting to know. Yet, I know for a fact that the details of my saga get relayed back to my ex and his new wife whenever I have anything more than a Level One conversation with my daughter.

Mind you, with his leaving, I knew nothing was coming, he was gone in 30 minutes, he absconded with everything that he'd been transferring for years, he left the country with another woman, dumped all the debt on me, and I didn't even know where he'd gone after he walked out. No more contact.

Then when I cried and cried and cried because I didn't have any explanation or closure, then he (my ex) got to define the narrative.

I acknowledge that with a Scorpio Moon, once I love someone, I am committed and I hold on too long. He was the love of my life and for a while I loved him more than life itself. I cried constantly for a good two years. A LOT! By Year 3-4, I saw the futility of it. By Year 5, I knew that I had to stop wasting my Life Force on him/the past. It became clear that to survive, I needed to harness what energy I had left for the real issue: putting my life back together.

Then MIRACULOUSLY on October 15, 2016 something Divine happened. After surrendering my will to God and accepting that things will never be the same, my attitude toward him changed overnight. Now, I'm glad the new woman has him.

Still, I DO believe that he was a fated/karmic connection for me, as he taught me a lot of great deal of life lessons.

I heard a quote today made by Rick Levine. He said that Jeff Jawer used to say that "Aquarians love humanity but they don't necessarily like people." I laughed out loud at that because this whole ordeal has made me a lot more humanitarian (I have so much more compassion towards those who are suffering and who are the marginalized/disregarded) but yet I am more jaded in the respect that this has left me thinking that remaining a "detached" Aquarius is probably a lot safer and a whole lot smarter. But then that's when my Cancer 12th house that sneaks up and whacks me with such deep feelings and need for security and home out of the blue. (smile)

Before this happened, I had a lot of positional and professional power in that I did business turnarounds. In that role, I had to be decisive, intuitive, and "Saturnian". But now, since I've been through this,I have absolutely NO desire to be the boss or to even be in charge. I do not want to ever place myself in the cross-hairs again. All I want is to go placidly among the noise and mind my own business ... whatever that business may be ... and however humble that may be. My best friend is always telling me that he "broke" me. I don't know about that.

What I never knew about myself before any of this was how deeply I was capable of being offended. I never saw myself as sensitive in the least. Why would I? I was a Leo Rising. Fun. Adventure. Conquering a challenge was my thing.

The funny thing is that it isn't even the fact that my husband wanted another woman or that he didn't want to be married anymore that was the mortal wound. It was the disrespect, and the wounding of my pride I suppose.

My husband's leaving the way he did was a broadcast message to the entire world that as a human, he was declaring that I wasn't worth the respect of a dignified parting ...one that included prior notice and amicable dialogue. It isn't that my daughter may still want to see this man as a father type figure (a man that she complained to everyone about up until this point) that is the kicker. It's the fact that she doesn't see me as worthy of the respect of her loyalty. We don't demand loyalty of others. It must be given, and the fact that she doesn't hurts me so much.

Had my ex (Also an Aqua) left the right way, I would've been friends with him forever. My Aqua "gets" that.

With the study I've done in Astrology these last years, my read of it all is this: My Leo pride was wounded beyond belief ... triggering my yet-undiscovered Cancer DEEEEEP emotions of unfathomable hurt .... and my Scorpio Moon wouldn't give up the ship ... that is, until the pain of carrying the pain around every day was eclipsed by the harsh reality of my advancing age and economic quicksand that I now find myself in.

What's NOT healing yet is the still-throbbing wound to my dignity brought about by not being autonomous any more. I feel like such a bum having to live with someone else and not being able to pay my own way. Its HORRIBLE!!! That's why I am so desperate for answers.

I never envisioned my end of life being on such a down note after working so hard for so many years (60 hours a week). I really have turned over every rock and picked lint out of my navel for years to introspect and see what I may have done to occasion such a calamity. Even as my husband was leaving, he told me "I can't believe that I am doing this to someone who is undoubtedly the nicest person in the world." I'm not saying that I never made mistakes because I did. Plenty of them. But I can honestly say that I will look at myself and when I see where I have wronged someone, I do own up and I do apologize.

One of the other posters her said that Saturn has been a major player, and that the bottom line is that I need to "me myself". I'm not sure what that is anymore.

Attachments

• Ex Husband Birth Chart.gif
    Ex Husband Birth Chart.gif
    57.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Saturn90

Hi CoffeeLoverRI,

Really many thanks for such a detailed reply. It helped me to erect your chart rather correctly. I don't really believe in predictions through astrology but rather to figure out our challenges and find our path.
You have Rahu in your 5th house that too conjunct with Saturn and Mars. A war zone in the matter of love ....and your purpose of life probably detachment from the matter of love.....Saturn also the lord of the 5th house while conjunct with Rahu shows unusual choice of the partners...too young too old not of your culture etc.
focal point of your life will probably be always a struggle in the matter of love a never ending craving for it.....if you accept things as it is and let them go it will heal you and you will probably win the war. I would rather say deviate from the matter of love ....from others and start looking inward ....inside your being ....what desires you have for yourself.......try to achieve a balance.
I have one kind of a remedy....Power of gratitude ...it's tested one...what you need to do is when you get up in the morning you need to thank the divine source for whatever you have...it won't probably eliminate the problems from your life but it will for sure do one thing ...elimination of effects of the problems...problems might persist but will fail to impact you. you will just float not drawn into them.