Huge disappointments in life!

Zamar

Hi there,

First of all, i would like to apologize in advance for my english as it might not be as good as a native english speaker. I have recently started studying astrology but i'm still a newbie. lets get to my life. I have attached three charts here. my chart, my wife's chart and my deceased daughter's chart. back in 2009 i met a girl(my wife now) who was betrayed by a gemini guy. we both started dating and within 6 months we got married. and after a year she gave birth to a beautiful daughter (chart attached). suddenly after the birth of our daughter she again started dating her EX of which i had no idea. From 2012 to 2014 she ditched me thrice and started living with that guy and each time she took away my daughter with herself without even letting me know where they both were. on 30 nov 2013 she was living with that guy in a house which caught fire and my daughter died there. after the incident she came back to me and she wanted to start the relation all over again with me. everything was going fine but i stared facing financial problems so i shifted to another country where i'm living right now but my wife stayed back in pakistan. after three months she again started dating him and in july 2014 she again left me and went with that guy who is a gemini. i have been waiting for her since that day hoping that maybe one day she might return back. I love her a lot despite of the fact that she had betrayed me thrice. Life has been quite tough since my marriage. i have been trying to forget her but it seems impossible. life *****..i have been unemployed for 16 months now. if someone could look into our charts and tell me whether any chances of her coming back to me exist and any when will my financial condition improve..will i ever get loved back the same way i love her. thank you very much...i hope someone will look into our charts...thanks again...

Last edited:

Zamar

Wow, that's gut wrenching. It's very simple; she doesn't deserve you. I would advise you to start moving forwards, put yourself on the first place for once. I know I come from a different culture and all but that woman isn't your wife anymore, that's quite obvious isn't it?

I know it's hard to deal with loss and grief, but this is something you're going to have to do on your own. Do not wait for her!

thanks a lot for your advice...appreciate it...

Zamar

could someone look into my chart and let me know when would my financial condition improve? i do have a good voice but i lack self confidence...my dad wants me to be a singer as he thinks i'm wasting the potential that i have. but the problem is i lack self confidence. stage and crowd scares me alot...and could someone look into my so-called wife's chart and tell me how's gonna be her life in coming years as i'm always worried about her...would appreciate the comments on charts....thanks alot...

Saturn90

how sure you're of your wife birth time? I'm sorry about your daughter's death. Your wife behavior is beyond comprehension considering she belongs to a conservative society...I'm sorry but I'm not sure how she can even think of living with someone else though still married to you ....sorry reality hurts but she could be killed by people around you....

Zamar

how sure you're of your wife birth time? I'm sorry about your daughter's death. Your wife behavior is beyond comprehension considering she belongs to a conservative society...I'm sorry but I'm not sure how she can even think of living with someone else though still married to you ....sorry reality hurts but she could be killed by people around you....

i got her time of birth from the birth certificate...you're right about the conservative mindset of our society....but its not like that whole of the country is conservative...me and my wife belong to a liberal family...so mostly our parents do not interfere much in our lives especially after we got married...well media won't show you this side of our country...i'm quite sure that no one from my family or surroundings would even think of harming her...

Saturn90

I didn't mean to offend you, if i did I'm sorry about it. I'm just going to comment about your wife chart.....She's a person of her own way...if she makes her mind about something she will stick with it....and she might have changed her mind about her marriage....you two are very different people. It's a very difficult relationship. Only free will is there to sort out your differences.
All the best.

Zamar

I didn't mean to offend you, if i did I'm sorry about it. I'm just going to comment about your wife chart.....She's a person of her own way...if she makes her mind about something she will stick with it....and she might have changed her mind about her marriage....you two are very different people. It's a very difficult relationship. Only free will is there to sort out your differences.
All the best.

that was so spot on...in our 4 years relation i saw this thing in her...she was so stubborn that once she used to make her mind about something she would never change her opinion regardless of the fact that her decision might be bad for her or her child or any other person related to her life. and could u plz just look into her future whether she is gonna have a stable or what type of life? and thanks for ur reply...

StillOne

I'm a bit surprised that more astrologers here haven't taken a look at your thread. Astrologically it's a very interesting case and you also posted all the correct charts right away! Good work!

I'm sure most of the more "senior" astrologers here are probably a bit reluctant to look further since it appears your birth times are not accurate as they appear rounded off. However, there's still much that can be said about the charts if you look at the aspects. I see your daughters chart appears more accurate time-wise.

I would encourage you to post also the synastry and composite mid-point charts as they can reveal interesting energies present between two people.

*As mentioned by member AppLeo, post count doesn't matter on this forum. I take this to mean that members with higher post count aren't necessarily better astrologers since most of us here are learning.

Last edited:

Zamar

yes i'm 100 percent sure regarding the birth time of my wife and me as i still have the birth certificates...but my daughters time of birth mentioned on birth ccertificate is 11:03pm and on her hand band which doctors put on a child right after the birth is 11:05pm, well the difference is only of 2 minutes. i hope that's not a big issue. i'll surely post those synastry and composite mid-points charts in a while.

Zamar

I'm a bit surprised that more astrologers here haven't taken a look at your thread. Astrologically it's a very interesting case and you also posted all the correct charts right away! Good work!

I'm sure most of the more "senior" astrologers here are probably a bit reluctant to look further since it appears your birth times are not accurate as they appear rounded off. However, there's still much that can be said about the charts if you look at the aspects. I see your daughters chart appears more accurate time-wise.

I would encourage you to post also the synastry and composite mid-point charts as they can reveal interesting energies present between two people.

*As mentioned by member AppLeo, post count doesn't matter on this forum. I take this to mean that members with higher post count aren't necessarily better astrologers and most of us here are learning.

i have attached the chart...i hope i did it right...

Last edited:

StillOne

yes i'm 100 percent sure regarding the birth time of my wife and me as i still have the birth certificates...but my daughters time of birth mentioned on birth ccertificate is 11:03pm and on her hand band which doctors put on a child right after the birth is 11:05pm, well the difference is only of 2 minutes. i hope that's not a big issue. i'll surely post those synastry and composite mid-points charts in a while.

Since you are 100 percent sure of your chart times, a lot can be said about you and your life. It is incredible what a good astrologer can say about a chart. I encourage you to study further, for it is my opinion that much can be gained from studying astrology. It is nothing short of incredible, in my opinion.

Now, the first thing I notice about your chart is that you're Scorpio rising (ascendant). This tells me immediately that your life is intense. There are so many people that join the forum with Scorpio ascendants that have lives that are intense or challenging in some way or another...

The past few years have seen some very challenging planetary transits in your chart. Transiting Saturn was conjunct your 12th house Moon just two years ago. Three years ago Saturn was opposing your natal Venus all the while Uranus was squaring your natal Saturn and Neptune. These are very strong negative energies in your life.

As a matter of fact your Natal Moon conjunct natal Pluto in the 12th house is, potentially, a very challenging position. Also that your natal Moon opposes Mercury could also be difficult for you emotionally and mentally. This could be an area that you need to contemplate further on. I highly recommend that you search further into some things that I highlighted.

The combinations of some of the things mentioned is enough to give rise to a situation like you are in. I've only taken a quick look of your chart so there's much more that can be learned when taking a look at the other charts.

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter but you'd do yourself a favor and move forward without your wife, knowing that you are young and can most definitely find another if you wish.

I'll try and comment on the other charts as I have time.

Best wishes to you and good luck! :smile:

RaRohini

Hi Zamar !

I am very very sorry for your situation. I do not know many people who can cope up with this kind of a situation. Straightaway, there had to be the star Aries Bharani ( the one who is bearing the load) somewhere.
Mercury and Venus in Aries Bharani with aspect from Moon Ketu. Your deep loss gives you the detatchment of a monk. Otherwise it is very difficult for a person who is so wronged to still love the spouse.
There are so many paths that one can take to reach the Almighty. Yours is one of the most difficult.
Axis of Rahu Ketu is from Leo Magha the great king to Aquarius Shatabhisha the thousand healers. How difficult it is for the king who was holding centre stage to now become part of the audience? That is the difficulty of this axis.
The energy of the king has to be now distributed among the masses. For that the ego has to take a terrible hit.
Sun in Scorpio Vishaka the branch or the shocker. The energy has to be distributed among the people. Moon in Aries Ashvini the healer ..this energy is a healing one.
The way to handle this may be..never to insist on centre stage . The Almighty will take care of you. This axis may affect the heart as ego is being hit. Take care of heart.
You are under Saturn or Shani dasha from 1998 to 2017. Things will improve after 13th Oct 2017. The house axis is from 10th to 4th house.. from Corporate life to home and homeland. Bharani rules music ..so your music is very soulful and heals people from their misery. It is in the 6th house of service. So it can be offered as service.
Saturn in the 2nd house means facing some amount of loss in wealth and also certain interference from mother.( She is not doing it knowingly, only because she loves you).
Jupiter in the 7th house of partnerships Taurus Rohini.. the partner may be your spouse or music collaborator, maybe your dad. That is where wealth will come from.
You may be adept to various types of music not only traditional and you can explore various genre and showcase them ( only service not for fame).
About your wife, i have'nt seen her chart yet. But you can definitely pursue music in homeland .. but maybe not strictly traditional. I pray for your angel child to rest in peace.
Do as your spirit wills ! God bless !

Last edited:

RaRohini

Zamar,
When you are singing, just think that it is a service to God and not for fame. You may try group singin g too.You may be scared of centre stage because that is not your path.