Lagna gandata Ascendant at 29.52 degrees

For my friends horoscope
TOB: 18:50
POB - Ankleshwar, Gujarat India
DOB - 06/Oct/1989

Female native.

This friend of mine is always struck by bad luck. People are always creating problems for her in profession. She is emotionally very unstable. Has Thyroid problem and improper mensuration cycles. Its like she has been cursed by being sent to this planet. What is the remedy she can take and find peace in her life . She was very good during education but suddenly all misfortune struck her since 2004 . Please suggest a remedy.

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

There is no gandant. The ascendant is at 23 deg 29 min 9 sec.
She is in Venus major-period. Venus is the owner of the eighth house and it is in a constellation of Saturn. Venus is not friendly to the ascendant. This major-period is unlikely to give favourable results.

Really sorry for the typo. Maybe it again her bad luck which made me type the wrong details which offended you and wasted your time . Sorry once again . Hope we can move ahead leaving the typo error behind and find a solution for her.:crying:

muchacho

This is Ayanamsa sensitive. Just change the Ayanamsa and you change you fate! :biggrin:

Try switching from Lahiri to Yukteswar, that's the Ayanamsa I am currently using.

Hi muchacho,
Thanks for the reply . I am sorry I didnt understand the various technical terms (Ayanamsa, yokteshwar, lahiri)you used in your reply. And how exactly do you mean to change the luck?
Please help and throw some light on the remedy :innocent:

Ra Ra

Hey spunkedupbloke,

Jai Narayan,

I too am kind of experiencing somethings like what she's experiencing. I find that chanting Narasimha Kavacha in the morning during Brahma murhat is good. Also, chanting "Om Sri Rama Jaya Rama Jaya Jaya Rama" at least 108 times (a mala) a day is good for all problems. I am thinking of trying Lal Kitab remedies and see if they work.

Best,

Ra Ra

Saturn90

Ra Ra, do you know how the author of Lal Kitab died? in utter poverty......He was not much able to do for himself ....would be surprised if he could do something for you....

All I will suggest you,you must have got(most probably) an arm and a leg go out work hard for yourself. If people can get remedies in such a way, then you see, there won't be any problem for anyone....

Unfortunately we need to work hard as there is no such easy shortcut for us all.

Ra Ra

Ra Ra, do you know how the author of Lal Kitab died? in utter poverty......He was not much able to do for himself ....would be surprised if he could do something for you....

All I will suggest you,you must have got(most probably) an arm and a leg go out work hard for yourself. If people can get remedies in such a way, then you see, there won't be any problem for anyone....

Unfortunately we need to work hard as there is no such easy shortcut for us all.

Hey Saturn90,

Yep, I realize that too. But correct me if I'm wrong, I always thought that the author of Lal Kitab was unknown. Some believe that it was Ravana who authored it.

Thanks,

Ra Ra

muchacho

Fortunately, being yourself doesn't require any work at all. Only when you are not yourself and therefore not in alignment with your calling you will have to work hard.