Navamsa chart reading

vinach39

Male
31/October/1993
11:13pm(23:13night)
Mapuca Goa india
15:35N 73:48 E
Hello astrologers
I just wanted to know what does Venus in 2 nd house and sun in 8 th house in cancer navamsa chart indicate for my birth chart . Can u please explain it. I heard that Venus and sun aspecting each other is not good but please reply
Thanks for the valuable prediction given by the astrologer really appreciable!

vinach39

I know guys you are busy but please reply I am just curious to know whether what fruits does both planet give to my chart
Sorry if IAM asking for much

And Do I have chance in learning astrology if I try IAM trying but can't remember everything I can learn fast but can't remember

mathur_dinesh

It has been clarified more than once on this forum by senior members that a divisional chart like the navamsha chart is not read in isolation. It is a derivative of the birth chart and it is always read in the context of the birth chart.

creativei

Navamasa is used to know about spouse , its all solely dedicated to spouse , from 1st to 12th house its all says about wife life . read it liked how you read your birth chart . but sometimes its also seen for fortune since marriage brings luck and everyone life changes after wife comes . navamsa used to see the strength of planets and dignities , if venus is debilitated in rasi chart and its placed well in navamsa means , after marriage venus does good , at least 60% .

sun in 8th means wife has troubled relationship with her father if else father is not present ( since your 3rd lord is retro possible of absent of father in law !) and she may have eye related problems . comes from humble background . venus in 2nd is good for money , pretty face , luxurious living . wife mom dominates the family , will be center of attention . spouse spends lavishly .fond of sweets and drinks . her sisters are pretty and connected to creative field . mother in law is egoistic independent dominating will have bossy attitude .. since lagna lord in fire sign wife will have male qualities and masculine attitude . likes luxuries and adamant type

AW041

Navamasa is used to know about spouse , its all solely dedicated to spouse , from 1st to 12th house its all says about wife life . read it liked how you read your birth chart . but sometimes its also seen for fortune since marriage brings luck and everyone life changes after wife comes . navamsa used to see the strength of planets and dignities , if venus is debilitated in rasi chart and its placed well in navamsa means , after marriage venus does good , at least 60% .

sun in 8th means wife has troubled relationship with her father if else father is not present ( since your 3rd lord is retro possible of absent of father in law !) and she may have eye related problems . comes from humble background . venus in 2nd is good for money , pretty face , luxurious living . wife mom dominates the family , will be center of attention . spouse spends lavishly .fond of sweets and drinks . her sisters are pretty and connected to creative field . mother in law is egoistic independent dominating will have bossy attitude .. since lagna lord in fire sign wife will have male qualities and masculine attitude . likes luxuries and adamant type

Question: Then House does Navamsa read for more than one marriage?
If 1st to 12th is for Spouse 1, then what houses or charts are considered for 2nd/3rd or more spouses. I'm just a bit confused here. please explain

creativei

Question: Then House does Navamsa read for more than one marriage?
If 1st to 12th is for Spouse 1, then what houses or charts are considered for 2nd/3rd or more spouses. I'm just a bit confused here. please explain

just count 8 houses from 7th i.e. 2nd for 2nd marriage , 9th for third etc . some see 9th/11th for second marriage but i use this method only . its all upto astrologers and their practical experiences , if you think this method works follow else you follow what it suits u no need to break your head .

AW041

just count 8 houses from 7th i.e. 2nd for 2nd marriage , 9th for third etc . some see 9th/11th for second marriage but i use this method only . its all upto astrologers and their practical experiences , if you think this method works follow else you follow what it suits u no need to break your head .

So to clarify, do you mean if I need to look at the siblings of my spouse, In the D-9 Chart I should look at 3rd house from the 7th, and for his wealth it should be 2nd from the 7th, and his house should be 4th from the 7th..correct?

creativei

So to clarify, do you mean if I need to look at the siblings of my spouse, In the D-9 Chart I should look at 3rd house from the 7th, and for his wealth it should be 2nd from the 7th, and his house should be 4th from the 7th..correct?

No need go 3rd from 7th , just see 3rd house itself . or 9th house in rasi chart . d9 i spouse chart , just read it like how u read ur birth chart . there are many articles online reg interpretation of navamsa you can go through those , i generally dont give much importance to divisional charts , rely only rasi chart , in rare cases only i check divisional for eg denial of marriage, kids etc .

vinach39

How will be my wife character will she be good and lucky for me. because in navamsa mars in first house looking at 8 th house also Venus aspects 8 th house

creativei

How will be my wife character will she be good and lucky for me. because in navamsa mars in first house looking at 8 th house also Venus aspects 8 th house

Wife character is good but she wil be nagging , highly independent , bit of serious type . marriage is filled with lots of responsibilities and burdens . mutual cooperation will make married life happy. she expects you be dutiful husband . her meaning of romance is doing selfless service . paying bills at right time . finishing pending duties etc . if you fail in then she wont hesitate to show cold side of her . but whatever it is long lasting married life is indicated . won't break ..

AW041

How about this chart?. Venus exalted in rasi should have given a beautiful wife, but she is not. Was an arranged marriage, took place few months ago. He wants to make it work but he fears that this marriage may not last long. Is in Saturn Mahadasha and will enter Mercury MD in next couple of years.
Professional and financial worries haunt him constantly, I feel things should improve in Mercury MD, but Mercury sits in 8th house. Also Sun and Venus in 8th of Navamsa + Rahu in the 7th are a bit worrisome here.
Thoughts?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Dasha.jpg
    Dasha.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

creativei

How about this chart?. Venus exalted in rasi should have given a beautiful wife, but she is not. Was an arranged marriage, took place few months ago. He wants to make it work but he fears that this marriage may not last long. Is in Saturn Mahadasha and will enter Mercury MD in next couple of years.
Professional and financial worries haunt him constantly, I feel things should improve in Mercury MD, but Mercury sits in 8th house. Also Sun and Venus in 8th of Navamsa + Rahu in the 7th are a bit worrisome here.
Thoughts?

Details are not enough , i need birth details for proper assessment .

but keeping above two screenshots . i say , mere venus exlatation wont give beautiful spouse . in above chart venus is exalted but his depositor and also 7th lord got neecha . so fruits of 7th house got destroyed , depositor plays major role .

for spouse we have to see 7th from venus . here 7th from venus is mercury , he is 2nd house (any house lord whos away from 6, 8,12th) house spoils that house related things . here 7th lord is 8 places away so its not good . that 7th lord mercury is with rahu , so it gave dark complexion , but though not that much pretty but as alluring look . masculine and atheltic . also its with sun too who is 6th lord . though it gives daring spouse but will have conflicts and ego issues . 7th from venus has mandi , that too gives problem . if 7th lord well placed his spouse will be pretty and he would have had all happiness from spouse . since its debilit and aspected by saturn ,also saturn dasa too in operation , he suffered lot . retro saturn aspected 2nd house which gave problems in family , speech , eyes and finance . saturn dasa gona over this year . so after that he may find a way , i wont say he will have happy married life , but other area in life improves . this not happy marriage chart . saturn dasa spoiled his house lord ship as well as whereever he sees . he sees 4th, 7th lord jupiter , 8th house of marital happiness, humiliation , dangers , debts , accidents , trauma . loss etc . and lastly 12th of loss , bed pleasures , left eye feet etc . he may have had problems in all these areas .

next jupiter dasa , jupiter aspecting house flourishes where as house he owns and sits gets destroyed . ..

4th , 7th ,10th are houses of happiness , if afflicted person lacks happiness and peace ., its all karma . gods will . ask that chart person to do prayers to god and offer charity to needy , only god can change his plight .

AW041

Hello, not sure if you got my pm, but do you see divorce or separation anywhere in this chart. I have heard though that dual signs ascendants usually have a hard marriage and are likely to divorce their spouse.