Loneliness in my chart?

Despite being a libra and the stereotypical "social butterfly" title that comes with my sun sign, I do not have any friends currently. I am very sad a lot of the time and have had a rough upbringing. I am wondering if any placements in my chart could contribute to loneliness and depression?
tqksgj.png

Last edited:

Starsareround

Your moon is besieged by Mars and Pluto and you also have Saturn in the 7th house. I think it makes sense that you would feel lonely, especially at a young age.

ElenaJ

In addition to what Starsareround wrote, your sun and ascendent ruler is Venus, in scorpio she is very intense and emotional. She is opposing cold self-contained Saturn in the house of partners, and this also tends to make you feel lonely and alone and lacking in affection, even when the reality is quite different. The pluto/moon square keeps you probing to find the root of the problem.
You also have a nice and strong trine from sun to Uranus, giving you vision and independence. Also sun trines Neptune and Jupiter, although in wide orbs, but still effective. Again, vision, sentiment and fantasy, with a generous positive sense of being.

watcherofthesouth

Mercury, one aspect that represents your friendships, is at 23 degrees (Aquarius degree) which represents astrology (among many other things) in your birth chart. You will be successful making friends through astrology. Saturn is a main influence right now, it's approaching natal Neptune at 27 degrees - The Gemini (friends) degree. At this time you may have trouble with friendships or confusion or they are "hidden" or "run away". Once Saturn moves out of Capricorn, you'll feel less depressed about friends and less fearful of home/family issues (which is another potential result). Use the time to work at home or make home improvements and try to do it on a schedule (Every morning at (time) I am going to clean/organize/work etc). You will see your mood improve.

Starsareround

i also think having your chart ruler, Venus, in Scorpio is difficult. That Libra Sun/ Asc wants to be fair and diplomatic and sociable, but Scorpio Venus is way too intense for that, creating a real disconnect between the "engine" and the "car"

I have an old friend who is a Libra with a Scorp Venus (not so unusual as Venus stays close to the Sun), and he is really smooth socially but his inner world is a lot more passionate and intense than his personality reveals. Don't be afraid to open up to the right people and don't be afraid of your darker side. there will always be people who can handle (and love) the real you.

Last edited:

bakalhau69

Well to begin with you seem to have some planets in your 12th house and that is the house of pisces. Having the sun and mercury there can give you some kind of emotional awareness of others around you. You feel what they feel.
Having Virgo mercury in a Pisces/Neptune House must give you alot of headaches since virgo mercury is logical fixed in his way of thinking and neptune is the opposite being confused ,dreamy , foggy unreal.
12th house can make you lonely and depressed because you can tend to idealize people and stuff and when you get desilusioned you get hurt and hide from the world to avoid pain and you keep dreaming about the world.
The key here is to avoid putting people , situations over pedestals avoiding seein it´s darkness.
Mercury Virgo in 12th house as i see it can give you some blockages between being pratical and creative.

To add to what i said you have Venus Mars Pluto and Chiron in the 2nd house .
2nd house is the house of Self Worth ; Possesions
You have Venus and Mars in Scorpio that means that you can be very intense , specially in a relationship.
I know scorpio can be a heavy sign to have in certain situations. From personal experience it´s normal that you sometimes feel obsessive , controling or abuse some kind of substance but there is a reason why, it´s because you are unhappy. Scorpio is the sign of transformation , and Phoenix. Once you accept who you are and the things that happened to you you will have something called Rising of the Phoenix.
You maybe needed to experience certain things to have impact on others. The secret here is Self love and not to expect so much from others. Unconditional Love is very important. " Pressure makes Diamonds"

You having planets in your 2nd house you can be very possesive of things people or objects also Chiron is there so it means you have a Wound in your Ego. Maybe you feel unworthy of life or love. Maybe someone hurt you when you were young and damaged you and you feel you need to possess things so hard to avoid getting hurt again. There are many possibilities

You have too much emotion inside of you but you need to control it and use it for good outlets , like helping people , caring.

Remember depression comes from unhappiness/stagnation. Everyone was born with powers to impact the world. Find your life purpose and your center. Everything that happens in life , every obstacle is to make you grow towards the path of happiness.

I hope it helps

Mercury, one aspect that represents your friendships, is at 23 degrees (Aquarius degree) which represents astrology (among many other things) in your birth chart. You will be successful making friends through astrology. Saturn is a main influence right now, it's approaching natal Neptune at 27 degrees - The Gemini (friends) degree. At this time you may have trouble with friendships or confusion or they are "hidden" or "run away". Once Saturn moves out of Capricorn, you'll feel less depressed about friends and less fearful of home/family issues (which is another potential result). Use the time to work at home or make home improvements and try to do it on a schedule (Every morning at (time) I am going to clean/organize/work etc). You will see your mood improve.

this was helpful, thank you!

Well to begin with you seem to have some planets in your 12th house and that is the house of pisces. Having the sun and mercury there can give you some kind of emotional awareness of others around you. You feel what they feel.
Having Virgo mercury in a Pisces/Neptune House must give you alot of headaches since virgo mercury is logical fixed in his way of thinking and neptune is the opposite being confused ,dreamy , foggy unreal.
12th house can make you lonely and depressed because you can tend to idealize people and stuff and when you get desilusioned you get hurt and hide from the world to avoid pain and you keep dreaming about the world.
The key here is to avoid putting people , situations over pedestals avoiding seein it´s darkness.
Mercury Virgo in 12th house as i see it can give you some blockages between being pratical and creative.

To add to what i said you have Venus Mars Pluto and Chiron in the 2nd house .
2nd house is the house of Self Worth ; Possesions
You have Venus and Mars in Scorpio that means that you can be very intense , specially in a relationship.
I know scorpio can be a heavy sign to have in certain situations. From personal experience it´s normal that you sometimes feel obsessive , controling or abuse some kind of substance but there is a reason why, it´s because you are unhappy. Scorpio is the sign of transformation , and Phoenix. Once you accept who you are and the things that happened to you you will have something called Rising of the Phoenix.
You maybe needed to experience certain things to have impact on others. The secret here is Self love and not to expect so much from others. Unconditional Love is very important. " Pressure makes Diamonds"

You having planets in your 2nd house you can be very possesive of things people or objects also Chiron is there so it means you have a Wound in your Ego. Maybe you feel unworthy of life or love. Maybe someone hurt you when you were young and damaged you and you feel you need to possess things so hard to avoid getting hurt again. There are many possibilities

You have too much emotion inside of you but you need to control it and use it for good outlets , like helping people , caring.

Remember depression comes from unhappiness/stagnation. Everyone was born with powers to impact the world. Find your life purpose and your center. Everything that happens in life , every obstacle is to make you grow towards the path of happiness.

I hope it helps

thank you, this was so detailed and spot on. i do tend to pick up on the emotions of others around me too and it can become very draining.
this helped a lot

Last edited:
i also think having your chart ruler, Venus, in Scorpio is difficult. That Libra Sun/ Asc wants to be fair and diplomatic and sociable, but Scorpio Venus is way too intense for that, creating a real disconnect between the "engine" and the "car"

I have an old friend who is a Libra with a Scorp Venus (not so unusual as Venus stays close to the Sun), and he is really smooth socially but his inner world is a lot more passionate and intense than his personality reveals. Don't be afraid to open up to the right people and don't be afraid of your darker side. there will always be people who can handle (and love) the real you.

sorry if this reply posted more than once, it keeps saying it’s not going through. thank you for your response! i do feel as though the libra sun/asc is kind of a curse at times because i always try to present the best version of myself to the world and everyone always assumes i’m fine when on the inside it’s a different story. will definitely look more into having venus in scorpio

aldebaran

I would guess that there is a single factor in your chart that makes you strongly introspective, self-reflective, it could make you being quite comfortable with being by yourself or with close people.

But it would make it more difficult for you to socialize with people you don't know. You could bear being at your home with your close friends without relating to the "world" in such an extent that other people could find it weird; however, you also have diminuted your capacity to be versatile and easy when meeting new strangers.

You would deal well with loneliness, inasmuch as you have good company(ies) in your lonely(private) world.

This would be because of your Moon close to the star Regulus.

Regulus means little king, in greek they call it Basiliskus.

The Basilisque is a fabulous animal which consists in being a grumpy rooster,
very alike other roosters, but with the sole difference of happening to kill with his eyes everything he looks at.

He lives alone at the desert, or, in the words of Borges, he creates the desert, by killing everything around with his sight.

Many profane ignore that the arrows of Apollo are the rays of the Sun; the erudition of Kant suggested to him that the star Regulus could be the center of the Universe.