Will we go out?

summer92

Yesterday evening,after a long time I met a person I got along with really well.I'm probably infatuated with him for some reason.He's not even the usual kind of person I would go for,but he's a lot like me in many ways.I wasn't assertive enough as usual and didn't pay much attention as I didn't want to seem too keen.I had a friend with me who was very pushy with him,but he did give in the end.

Later on,we talked and I realized that I did like him a lot.I know hanging out with a person for 7 hours for the very first time won't determine anything,but soon I will be working with him as well and I'm meeting him through mutual friends very soon.

I'd appreciate it,if a brief look can be given to my chart.

I can see the grand trine,which does look good,but as I'm a beginner to horary,I can't make a lot out of it.

I'd appreciate your help!

Attachments

• 35ji555.gif
    35ji555.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 128

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Scorpio = Mars
-quesited = 7th house = Taurus = Venus
-Venus flows away from Mars = - testimony
-Venus is applying in trine to Mars = strong + testimony
-querent's cosignificator Moon is in partile sextile to Venus (+) but flows away from Venus (-) = net neutral testimony
-querent's significator Mars is posited in quesited's 5th house (house of romance) which = + testimony

Results:
Positive = +2 testimonies
Negative = -1 testimony
Net = +1 testimony

...with a net +1, indications are MILDLY favorable for a "yes" answer to this question (that is, a mild yes you will go out answer) Since querent's significator Mars is elevated above quesited's (Venus), the querent has the "power" in this question-so, in my opinion, you will go out with him if you make it "happen"...

summer92

Thank you Dr Farr! It does seem like I might have to make the first move this time,which is frightening as he's older than me by a few years and seems more mature as well.I came across that he's a Cancer sun as well,which I kind of did guess when I met him as he was very shy at first.

Hopefully he will feel the same way about me,but I might be asking for a lot :( Thank you anyway!

Anachiel

I want to chime in here, just to mention a few things in the chart.

You are signified by Mars. He is Venus. Unfortunately, Venus and Mars cannot trine because the Sun inteferes with a square aspect to Mars. You mentioned working with this person and it is interesting that the Sun rules the 10th of career, work etc.

Also, the Moon is passing Venus, leaving it behind and, about to oppose Mars, and square the Sun which are not very facilitating aspects.

To me it appears there is a lot of interference to this relationship hinged on work or due to work or socal standing.

I think this other person is very work-oriented and concerned about their standing and how they appear and what they can attain/what will aid attainment. A very 'gain' oriented person and very serious about all they do.

You might do well meeting a nice Jupitarian person instead when the time comes.

Blessings,

Anachiel

summer92

I want to chime in here, just to mention a few things in the chart.

You are signified by Mars. He is Venus. Unfortunately, Venus and Mars cannot trine because the Sun inteferes with a square aspect to Mars. You mentioned working with this person and it is interesting that the Sun rules the 10th of career, work etc.

Also, the Moon is passing Venus, leaving it behind and, about to oppose Mars, and square the Sun which are not very facilitating aspects.

To me it appears there is a lot of interference to this relationship hinged on work or due to work or socal standing.

I think this other person is very work-oriented and concerned about their standing and how they appear and what they can attain/what will aid attainment. A very 'gain' oriented person and very serious about all they do.

You might do well meeting a nice Jupitarian person instead when the time comes.

Blessings,

Anachiel

Actually,there is a lot of interference to this relationship.It sounds juvenile,but it's another girl who I brought along with me,who was very pushy throughout the entire night,which did get his attention.It also does help that she's very attractive ( much more than me anyway).

He's very work orientated and is working in academia very soon.He's also very ambitious.

I guess I just thought it'd be nice to be with someone like him.I'm still not sure why,but I felt like he was like me in so many different ways.It is probably my very low self esteem,but I've been feeling less worthy these days.

dr. farr

The condition of Mars in this chart signifies you: the Sun square Mars, which is within 12 minutes of perfection, accounts for the feelings of lack of self worth right now; next the Moon will oppose Mars (actually this is within orb of application right now)-this accounts for self-conflicted emotional feelings, at this time. But the following aspect will be Venus trine Mars-that's coming up soon. This means that positive influences/feelings involving love are coming into play-now, since Venus signifies HIM in this chart, this MIGHT indicate an upcoming favorable situation in regard to you and him, but it definitely indicates a more favorable situation for you, regarding things like love, friendships, sympathy, and so on...

summer92

The condition of Mars in this chart signifies you: the Sun square Mars, which is within 12 minutes of perfection, accounts for the feelings of lack of self worth right now; next the Moon will oppose Mars (actually this is within orb of application right now)-this accounts for self-conflicted emotional feelings, at this time. But the following aspect will be Venus trine Mars-that's coming up soon. This means that positive influences/feelings involving love are coming into play-now, since Venus signifies HIM in this chart, this MIGHT indicate an upcoming favorable situation in regard to you and him, but it definitely indicates a more favorable situation for you, regarding things like love, friendships, sympathy, and so on...

Thank you! I've been so insecure and having so many rough days.

Hopefully things will turn better.He's been on my mind even today,but then I don't think he'll ever reciprocate.

Thank you for the reading!!!

summer92

Hopefully it will work! I highly doubt he feels the same way about me,which is the most bitter feeling ever :( But I guess we've all been there.

Anachiel

Well, regardless of what is going on...perhaps this person mirrors something you aspire to be.

I believe sometimes people come into our sphere of influence because they are catalysts. They might not necessarily stick around or be "ours" to hold or keep but, they remind us who we are or what dreams we used to have. They sort of put us back on track with our self.

I don't think you have low self-esteem. Perhaps you are in a period of reinvention but I think you are just fine. Your worth comes from within, not exterior illusions. You already know this.

I wish you the best.

summer92

Well, regardless of what is going on...perhaps this person mirrors something you aspire to be.

I believe sometimes people come into our sphere of influence because they are catalysts. They might not necessarily stick around or be "ours" to hold or keep but, they remind us who we are or what dreams we used to have. They sort of put us back on track with our self.

I don't think you have low self-esteem. Perhaps you are in a period of reinvention but I think you are just fine. Your worth comes from within, not exterior illusions. You already know this.

I wish you the best.

TBH,He isn't someone I want to be,perhaps right now,someone I'd like to be with.

I've always had low self esteem as a very young kid.Me questioning my self worth was one of the main reason why I was diagnozed with clinical depression.

Right now I'm not depressed,but I'm certainly not happy with what I am.

summer92

Funny how Dr Farr said I'll have to 'initiate and make the first move'; my venus and his mars are in the same sign ( aries ).I'm not sure if this does indicate a conjunct or not though

summer92

I just thought I'd update after quite a while.The guy mentioned in this post has contacted me after quite some time,but I'm not sure what really to think of it.

I'm the venus,he's the mars.
Venus and mars make an aspect,but I'm moving towards him.
My co-significator has been rejected by his mars.
I'd like to know what does itmean when his sign trines the ascendant and the moon (signified by me) is in h7 and true node is in H7.

It doesn't look too good,as in this chart it's just me doing the work.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_115_will_we_meet_and_hook_up_hp.47857.18431.gif
    astro_w2gw_115_will_we_meet_and_hook_up_hp.47857.18431.gif
    50.6 KB · Views: 66

Anachiel

I just thought I'd update after quite a while.The guy mentioned in this post has contacted me after quite some time,but I'm not sure what really to think of it.

Well, then, there is your answer: When in doubt, don't.

As for the horary, though, he is signfied by Mars, as you said. The Moon is about to square Mars which, is difficult and there is no reception there to facilitate the matter much.

You, Venus are about to trine Saturn which, is in the 6th ruling the 9th, 10th and 11th. To me, this is more a work/career and scholastic potential aspect rather than romantic. So, I'd stay on a course of career/school rather than romance, at least in this matter, for now.

Sun and Jupiter in your own ASC make you quite attractive but, the main significators I would like to see meeting, are not. Even the co-significators really aren't in great rapport.

So, in short, you could meet him...sure, of course but, I don't think it worth your time, right now at this point iny our life. I have seen WAY better contacts for romance and goodness than this chart is offering, right now.

I'd stand back and observe that person, you might be surprized by what you find out.

scorpittarian

Forget that friend of yours. He's as attracted to you as you're to him. :biggrin:
But I doubt if you two will end up dating. :unsure: The sun & the moon don't seem to be doing any good. Too much of interference. The ascendant in via combusta doesn't help matters either.

I've a doubt! The Sun & the moon are secondary significators & in this chart are about to square. Let's assume that they were about to trine or sextile. Would that give a yes then?

summer92

Thank you so much scorpittarian!!!

Yes,we won't date for sure.He's leaving the country sometime in June and there's no chance I'll ever see him after that.Why would you say he's attracted to me though? I created a chart once again.A mutual friend of mine said something about him,which made me sound he was very interested but for the wrong reasons (sexual).I'm honestly not interested in it,since it won't turn into anything serious at all.I' casted a chart once again asking about if it will ever happen,and the only thing I can see is that,his co significators (mars,sun) is trining my 1st house once again.And me rejecting him (Moon opp venus in the new chart where he is moon and I'm venus).I wouldn't do it just because my morals as there's no way it'll go anywhere.

summer92

thank you tikana!! yeah he's leaving in quite some time
it took me so long to forget about him and now he's back on the scene when he has to leave the country

do u see him attracted to me? it's always been a push-pull between us.I'd have to rephrase the question as well right now as I don't really want to date him.It would be more like if there's any kind of valid attraction between us (for the second chart) and if we would ever hook up.