Your most emphasized house and how it has manifested for you

wan

Hello. I am sure most people have one or two houses in their chart that are prominent in some way. Maybe there is a stellium in it. Maybe it contains important planets. Things like that. And I would like to hear your thought on how this particular house has manifested in your life.

For me, my most emphasized house has got to be the 6th. It contains my Sun, and not only this, my Sun is the sole final dispositor of my chart, so I guess you can say its "doubly" important. Jupiter, which rules two angles, is in this house, too. And not only that, my Mercury, which under the whole sign system, is found in said house as well, and it rules the remaining two angles. So as you can see, my 6th house is a hotbed of activities.

How has it manifested for me? Well, I am the very opposite of a sun sign Leo. I do not like being the boss. I love it when other people tell me what to do. I would much rather follow orders than give them out. I have zero desire to lord it over others. Don't wanna manage people, either. And I think I am a good worker who can be relied on. I am a key-holder at my current job and I am trusted with opening and closing the shop. I am very content with it even though the pay is low and there is no recognition of any kind to speak of. Yet I dont mind any of this. Anyway I just feel that I am very un-Leo. More Virgo actually. Which makes sense because the 6th house is traditionally associated with virgo.

Now let's share our thoughts. Tell us what you think.

Irisiel

Sun, Pluto, Mercury (my ruling planet) and Uranus in the 12th House and in Virgo, but also Virgo rising.

What with that Pluto square Saturn I HAVE had the extreme, challenging and solitary life all that portends!

I could've done with at least one part of my life just a little softer and more companianable, but there has been sort of a hard-edged purity to my experiences probably most people never experience to this degree.

And I'm still happy! At the end of it all. I just don't get equal rewards for all my HARD work; sometimes others get the credit entirely. Just hafta accept it.

TreasureForever

Hello. I am sure most people have one or two houses in their chart that are prominent in some way. Maybe there is a stellium in it. Maybe it contains important planets. Things like that. And I would like to hear your thought on how this particular house has manifested in your life.

For me, my most emphasized house has got to be the 6th. It contains my Sun, and not only this, my Sun is the sole final dispositor of my chart, so I guess you can say its "doubly" important. Jupiter, which rules two angles, is in this house, too. And not only that, my Mercury, which under the whole sign system, is found in said house as well, and it rules the remaining two angles. So as you can see, my 6th house is a hotbed of activities.

How has it manifested for me? Well, I am the very opposite of a sun sign Leo. I do not like being the boss. I love it when other people tell me what to do. I would much rather follow orders than give them out. I have zero desire to lord it over others. Don't wanna manage people, either. And I think I am a good worker who can be relied on. I am a key-holder at my current job and I am trusted with opening and closing the shop. I am very content with it even though the pay is low and there is no recognition of any kind to speak of. Yet I dont mind any of this. Anyway I just feel that I am very un-Leo. More Virgo actually. Which makes sense because the 6th house is traditionally associated with virgo.

Now let's share our thoughts. Tell us what you think.

My take is that this doesn't seem wholly un-Leo. You are the keyholder. That is a pivotal role in the day-to-day of the company. Day-to-day being 6th house. Do you know those stories of Kings being keyholders to their countries, treasure rooms etc? I believe it's archetypal.

Eanahsti

I would say that the 1st house and the 12th house are what mostly emphasizes who I am. My moon, Uranus, and Neptune lie in the 1st house. My sun and mercury are placed in the 12th house.
How this overall manifested into who I am is that I am overly introverted. I can also be very self conscious due to the 1st house stellium ranging from feeling like the most beautiful to the most hideous. Overall, I have become interested in the occult and spirituality. I am hoping to head toward a career that focuses on self-development.

roz

How would you even know which house is dominant if your planets are more evenly spread out? I don't have any more than two planets in a house. It's quite balanced for me but if I had to pick I guess the 12th is the most important. My ascendant ruler(Sun) is in the 12th with Mercury. I need a lot of alone time; in a way I feel like I wouldn't be me if I hadn't spent so much time alone in the past. I also have a fascination for anything mysterious, I love reading and researching; just finding out stuff. I'm quite spiritual but this is something I hide from others. Very few people know the real me.

Hkk

Account Closed
This thread has made me think about this. I’m not sure what is more emphasised for me if I look at my traits or my story.

Maybe mercury and Venus

conspiracy theorist

By placidus, the 12th house and 2nd house. It's given a balance that I'm coming to appreciate more and more every day.

Also planets bunched up around the ascendant which includes asc ruler and final dispositor. Gives a strong sense of self and direction.

Lin

All of my planets fall into 4 houses. So a lot of concentration. However: I guess it would be my 9th house....as I am (heart and mind) a philosopher.

I have asked the questions all the philosophers have asked for centuries. I have tried to find answers thru the study of human nature....
especially Astrology.

LIN