Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

psydellica

I'm just going to leave this here, because it looks like people are getting a bit lazy with their responses on this thread ;)

Hi all,

The idea of this thread is to randomly select a Tarot card, and then leave it here for the next person who comes along to comment on, and explain how it relates to their life, why it is that they were meant to find this card here.

In turn, this person then leaves a card behind of their own, for the next person and so on.

I didn't ask anything, wanting to be open to what was offered... So the three swords of understanding, perception and realization; painful understandings; and the need for clear, unequivocal decisions.

This is definitely where I'm at right now. Recently been meditating a lot on my current quality of life and how that might be affecting my well being. Oh those dreaded decisions!

I leave behind, XI Adjustment (or Strength)
adjustment_thoth_lg.jpg

Roy

you can do it i believe :)

i asked what i should do next in life :)
i guess that means think of things differently??

i drew the 3 of swords :(

Dubyadude1986

I asked about my work. I leave page of wands reversed.

I leave

I asked about clarity in my life as I transition during my Saturn Return, specifically relating to life purpose, during a time of tremendous change in all aspects of life to include health, career, and location.

I got the Page of Wands Reversed:

Decisions regarding career are definitely being delayed not only due to a career change but a change in location as well.

In the area of health, I relate to the card because I am afraid to lean on people too much but people are there for me when I need them.

Minor bad news or setbacks could be coming apparently. Nothing life-threatening or major but still a pain.

Knight of Swords.

Last edited:

RisingSag

I asked about my future. This is my card. Feeling strong within myself maybe.

I leave the angel of science card from the blake tarot. I do believe thks is the knight of swords.