Is this a cyst?

Neptune Rising

Hi

I had an ovarian cyst a few years ago in the same place I feel pain and see swelling now. I am a little worried. I have been booked in for a scan this weekend but wanted to ask a horary if it is a cyst or something else.

Saturn sits on the ascendant.
6th house of health is ruled by Venus, it is just leaving Jupiter. Recently the pain has become worse, maybe that indicates swelling.

Moon opposes Mars, then Sun. I wonder if Mars is the scan? Or could it be a hospital as it rules the 12th house. MArs is surgery.

Two things concern me, Mars is almost at the 'bends', square the nodes, and so will Moon be.

Venus ruling 6th house, is ruled by Sun, which Moon will oppose. So is Jupiter.

Fouth house is Jupiter, end of matter.

Mars is in the 8th house, with Sun, which rules reproductive organs, both in sign of Cancer again reproductive organs.

I'd be grateful for any advice! Thank you!

Iced8Ace

I'm not adept at horary astrology, but cysts can recur if the cyst was not fully removed because the wall collapsed or parts of it was still on the tissue around it. Rather, it could be a new cyst entirely. Regardless of what anyone says, make sure to go see your doctor.

Neptune Rising

Thanks for reply. The first time it happened, it didn't show up on the 2nd scan so no follow up was made. I didn't have an op. The doctor sent me for a scan this weekend.

Neptune Rising

Thanks Tik!

I'm worried though as it feels like the last one I had.

Isn't it bad to be ruled by a malefic with a malefic on the ascendant? I only just noticed, Mars is also combust.

sethi

Hello Neptune Rising, how are you?

I usually don't do horary, and in fact I have also started a new thread in the horary section asking a question.

However, pls mail to me your birth chart or make a new thread in read my chart area. I would like to see your chart in this matter.

Regards

Sethi

Mary Rose

Hi Neptune risng.....I haven't done horaries in a long time as evident by my post yesterday and my rough na lysis of it afterwords,

But such you asked clearly is this a cyst, the answer is no. (Though I'm worried about the retrograde Neptune in your house of communications...get a second opinion when the results come out anyway)

Your Mars, and your health house is ruled by Venus, but they are semi squaring, which usually is not desirable, as it is a no answer....but here it looks like the good news is that it is a no answer.

Then the moon also opposing you and your house of health, is another indication of a no answer to what you asked.

Though a combust Mars and a headache giving Saturn in the first house ehows that mentally you are probably anguished right now...but hopefully with the real medical results you will feel better later on.

tikana

Thanks Tik!

I'm worried though as it feels like the last one I had.

Isn't it bad to be ruled by a malefic with a malefic on the ascendant? I only just noticed, Mars is also combust.

must be soemthing else

saturn on asce - things almost never come to fruition and this is exactly what you want in this case:love:

Neptune Rising

Hi all, thanks for your replies.

Had the scan today, they said its a fibroid, not a cyst. For such a small thing, its causing an awful lot of pain. I think the doctor will call me in to discuss her diagnosis or any further tests.

sethi

Hello Neptune Rising,

I haven't been following aw for quite some time now.

What's your current position now?

Neptune Rising

Hello Neptune Rising,

I haven't been following aw for quite some time now.

What's your current position now?
Hi Sethi
I've not been on AW for a time. Position is the same as my last post on this thread. No more tests so I'm looking myself 'unconventional' ways to understand and heal it.

Last edited: