Write to him?

heloise

Yep - clearly a non starter here...

Dr Farr, what you wrote about the LOH is interesting, can we use that as a way of systematically establishing outcome of questions since 'hope' is what underpins questions I guess (e.g. in a love horary of the type 'will we get back together' the querent's hope would be to reunite with partner).

Hx

tikana

Heloise

you should read CA1 and 2 both are online free compelete works.

i was actually talking to other ppl who dragged more mud than neccessary.

T

Serendipity

I agree with Tikana's assessment.
He seems to be preoccupied with himself and probably whatever Jupiter represents.
Don't think a lot of hope would be helpful at this point either imo.

tikana

Serendipity

i wish people would actually study horary in depth. If you look on the board, it is exactly the same questions not horary questions themselves but actual horary's tech specifics. PPl just throw charts and expect ppl to read them *i am not talking about you Heloise* i keep seeing veterans making mistakes on exact same issues as they had on the other charts. So it's kind of moot point even pointing at things.

cheers
T

dr. farr

Yep - clearly a non starter here...

Dr Farr, what you wrote about the LOH is interesting, can we use that as a way of systematically establishing outcome of questions since 'hope' is what underpins questions I guess (e.g. in a love horary of the type 'will we get back together' the querent's hope would be to reunite with partner).

Hx

Yes it can be; pre-Lilly horarists used this Lot (and several others) quite extensively in horary delineation, eg, Gerard of Cremona, Guido Bonatti, and of course the Islamic-era horary pioneers.