Hitler & the Golden Yod

blacksun?

Hello Jeremy, and thanks,
yes this sounds very recognizable - its encouraging actually, because I live a live which is well protected and quite boring, whereas my objective always has been to be a filmmaker - a director, mainly of action movies, which of course comes with a great deal of pressure.

Your correct, the moon is at the apex - in the 2nd house/Gemini. Uranus in 7/Scorpio and Mars 10/Capricorn.

The honesty thing is true - in 'normal life' its kind of a problem, its like Im always subconsciously looking for a bit of action, if not crisis, so my lunar way of communicating becomes justified, possible. I get very nervous when I'm in a group of people who are calmly enjoying a meal and some small talk. I do need a bot of motion, energy, to feel psychologically safe.

So you wrote that quintiles require activation. How does one go about activating them? Do you mewan by meditating, or by activating linked aspects?

My Uranus squares my Sun(XI), Moon opposes Neptune(VIII) and trines Sun and Pluto(VI), and Mars trines Jupiter(I)....

Last edited: