would he find the house?

hi,

Me and my husband were been looking for houses online and negotiating but we kept getting it all declined as the agent/landlords do not want to take risk as we are inquiring form overseas.

I am so much worried now, the time is running. the work, school, I am so much stressed over this with just a couple of days left for the end of october.

my question, Will he (my husband) able to find a house?

Attachments

• will he.jpg
    will he.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 50

ElenaJ

hi,

Me and my husband were been looking for houses online and negotiating but we kept getting it all declined as the agent/landlords do not want to take risk as we are inquiring form overseas.

I am so much worried now, the time is running. the work, school, I am so much stressed over this with just a couple of days left for the end of october.

Your husband is Saturn, also ruling the 9th of foreign places, tying them together.
Moon approaches a sextile to Saturn, indicating a successful conclusion.
Mercury rules the 4th, the house, and is in the terms of saturn, a good sign.
While it looks like mercury is void of course, actually Venus will reach a conjunction with mercury before it leaves scorpio, when it will go retrograde. The mercury/venus conjunction takes place in the terms of Saturn.
Saturn is sitting in his own sign, on the cusp of the 7th.
It would seem that things will pull together.
The sun/uranus separation that has been giving you so much grief is now separating, so behind you.

tikana

hi,

Lookslike 1.5 weeeks

Your husband is Saturn, also ruling the 9th of foreign places, tying them together.
While it looks like mercury is void of course, actually Venus will reach a conjunction with mercury before it leaves scorpio, when it will go retrograde. The mercury/venus conjunction takes place in the terms of Saturn.
The sun/uranus separation that has been giving you so much grief is now separating, so behind you.

Updates for Elena :happy:

Just as you said...as mercury started to retro it.connects to the venus (the agent) my husband knows her as she is the one who got us the house we had last in germany. My husband just spoke with her. As she knows us in person already, there is no more fuzz. Now my husband is confident as she said she will get the house.

And just as tikana said that 1.5week is tomorrow :happy:

tikana

Updates for Elena :happy:

Just as you said...as mercury started to retro it.connects to the venus (the agent) my husband knows her as she is the one who got us the house we had last in germany. My husband just spoke with her. As she knows us in person already, there is no more fuzz. Now my husband is confident as she said she will get the house.

And just as tikana said thatj 1.5week is tomorrow :happy:

Lemme get bottle of wine out

Hi Elenaj,

I kinda feel, what you said here in is post is just happening...:joyful:

for the timing the unit was 1A , almost a month, the question was asked on the 2oth oct and may be with the little minutes...we had it a couple of days earlier..