Angular Houses and those aspects...

SirHorns

So a few things I want to get a few insights on.

1. Moon and Mars have a lot of aspects (Looking outer planets) and both as in angular houses. How strong/weak are they? I mean Mars is just 3 planets shy of aspecting all my planets/luminaries.
  2. Uranus/Neptune(and Sun) are all Conjunct my MC. I'm mostly worried of what damage Neptune might cause.
  3. I read from one blogger/astrologer that pluto/moon people draw up plutoian energy every time they feel. Since I have that with Venus, Mars and Saturn being mixed in as well, does that make me over-sensitive/extreme when it comes to emotional things? I have Uranus/Saturn aspecting my moon as well. I mean with how my chart reads, I must be the most emotional robot ever. :tongue:
  4. Eros aspecting anything? I can't tell.
  5. Any advice for dealing with the ton of T-Squares I have? I heard of looking for the missing leg. So Aries and Leo would be the energy/houses I'd need to focus on to make the energies platy nice with each other?

Attachments

• chart.png
    chart.png
    121.2 KB · Views: 23

sworm09

1. Moon and Mars have a lot of aspects (Looking outer planets) and both as in angular houses. How strong/weak are they? I mean Mars is just 3 planets shy of aspecting all my planets/luminaries.
The Moon is exalted and angular and is hurt a tiny bit by that separating square to Saturn...but it's separating so no huge deal there. I'd say your Moon is alright.

Mars is in Fall and retrograde, along with being received by Jupiter from the sign of its detriment. Mars is in a very challenged position.

Uranus/Neptune(and Sun) are all Conjunct my MC. I'm mostly worried of what damage Neptune might cause.

I don't know about what Uranus/Neptune could do to your MC. Sun on the MC gives a drive for recognition, but since it's in Capricorn with difficulty. Sun rules the 5th so self expression and being recognized for such isn't easy. It gives you the ability though to work your butt off to get recognized in that area though...well it's not really an ability, you HAVE to do it. By the way, are you an artist of any sort?

I read from one blogger/astrologer that pluto/moon people draw up plutoian energy every time they feel. Since I have that with Venus, Mars and Saturn being mixed in as well, does that make me over-sensitive/extreme when it comes to emotional things? I have Uranus/Saturn aspecting my moon as well. I mean with how my chart reads, I must be the most emotional robot ever. :tongue:

I have no earthly idea what "Plutonian energy" is. With your Moon exalted and angular, you're surely not unemotional, actually quite the opposite. Saturn in aspect may make it a little too "dry" outwardly, but the feelings are there and very important and prone to ups and downs.

Eros aspecting anything? I can't tell.
Eros aspecting anything is irrelevant imo.

Any advice for dealing with the ton of T-Squares I have? I heard of looking for the missing leg. So Aries and Leo would be the energy/houses I'd need to focus on to make the energies platy nice with each other?

The only T-Square I'm going to really pay attention to is Sun-Mars-Jupiter. We already talked about how the Sun shows a long, challenging path to recognition for creative self expression like art or something like that. Jupiter in the 6th shows that your personal weaknesses are pretty well supported and it speaks to gain through mundane labor. Jupiter rules the 12th (protects against extreme self undoing) and the 9th (faith, optimism sees you through difficulty). Mars in the 4th, as I mentioned earlier, is a stressed planet and doesn't speak particularly well of your father. It sort of puts him out as the domineering, pushy type unfortunately. Sun-Mars shows that your father may impede your career success, Sun- Jupiter shows a conflict between the slings and arrows of the 6th house (which are overcome), and finally Mars-Jupiter shows the tension caused by slip ups (as indicated by Jupiter) and possibly your father (Mars).

Your T-Square is basically a panorama of everything that may one day impede your career goals.

Last edited:

kimbermoon

the t-squares seem to dominate the most in this chart; these can serve to keep you off balance and are of primary concern. First: Mars opp Uranus/Neptune intersected by Jupiter; Mars in Cancer does suggest that you sometimes allow your emotions to rule your actions; the opposition causes a polarization between the energies of Uranus and Mars; instability, reckless or erratic actions, impulsiveness, uncontrolled. Neptune adds the element of confusion and insecurity, making one prone to deceptions and betrayals; breeches of trust. Since Mars rules your Ascendant, these tendencies may come through your personality, causing discord or conflict in the outer world. Uranus rules the 11th while Neptune rules the 12th showing what other areas of your life are affected by this lack of restraint or unpredictability. This represents the internal polarity between the Capricorn need for restraint and responsibility, and the Cancer need of sharing your emotions in order to feel that you belong, with others. You must consider then which energy dominates within you. You will be held accountable for the actions you take, so careful deliberation and decision making is required; yet at the same time you may be tempted to block up your emotions which only leads to different problems itself. So balance is the keyword; in your case the energy of Jupiter shows the way of unblocking this paradox; this planet relates to advancement and luck, but also affects judgement and decision making. Thus it becomes incumbent on you to utilize judiciousness, equality, faith, trust, charity and generosity in your encounters with others. This will be especially so in matters of employment for you. If not, you could face legal challenges through workplace activities. The sensitivity of this Mars can also make you hesitant to really mingle with others, so Jupiter urges you to reach out towards social interactions. As per your Moon in Taurus, along with your Capricorn stellium, this should help to make you more earthy in nature [practical, grounded] rather than being overly sensitized by the influence of water; we find that 'She' is also configured in a second t-square, representing another challenge on the level of the psyche. Moon opp Pluto denotes some form of significant trauma or crisis in childhood that leaves an emotional scar needing to be healed. This opposition involves an intersection from Venus, so it also involves matters of the heart and relationships. For that then, you must go through the same process of delineation, as per the rulerships, etc. Afflicted Moon in this sign can suggest belligerence, stubbornness, selfishness or a tendency towards bullying in trying to get your needs met, and these are things you may need to moderate within yourself. Yet it also trines the Capricorn energy, showing that ultimately you have the ability to heal your inner confusions or misunderstandings in order to make things flow more smoothly in your outer reality, but it does require an understanding of what the purpose of emotions is all about. Personally I would say that it is the energies of Jupiter and Venus that are at the crux of finding your necessary balance. In order to fix what troubles you in the outer world, has to be healed first from within. Note that while Jupiter is stressed, it also forms a nice trine to Saturn; Moon offers a supportive trine to your Capricorn stellium as well, which can help to offset the instability/unpredictability of the conjunct. The starting point would be the Moon/Pluto dilemma that needs to be resolved, so that the emotions do not wreak havoc in your life; Mars/Sun is about proper timing for action, and understanding the nature of your personal cycles and patterns, as show in the chart.

SirHorns

Thank you both. (No idea how to like/thank users for posts on here.)

As for art, I write and have a handful of friends who draw/write. One even has a job in animation!

As for parents...yeah my chart doesn`t really say super nice things about either with those aspects/placements. I can be objective enough to say that they could have been a bit distant but aside from that I can`t say they scared mme for life or anything. (Unless fighting against attraction to Scorpios (mom) and Aquarius (dad) count.)

Can say I didn`t like having to be dependant on them as a kid. Though with a chronic illness and all, had to deal with it. Did make me want to aviod bothering them with needs though.

As for the Sun-Mars-Jupiter T-Square, so I don`t need to hunt down an Aries to fill in the missing leg? Just be nice and not con people? XD

I am confused on Jupiter though. I though virgo/gemini were debilitated signs for it, with Capricorn being in fall there.
Though I did read that Libra wasn`t the greatest sign for Jupiter from one blogger.

As for emotions, I control/rule over myself and emotions. They fuel my actions not dictate them. I despise being irrational or overemotional, so I keep that in check. I know repression without outlet is horrible, so I find ways to unleash them in a controled burn kinda of way. Since the times where they threatened to overwhelm me, I honestly thought I was going to hospitialize the person setting me off. (Case and point, everyone else was terrified and remained silent after seeing my face.)

With trust, work in progress, since I don`t like to show weakness infront of my parents, you can imagine how friends get treated. They have told me a few times they worry because I become nearly unreadable and quiet.

I have a lot of pride in my control, though letting my go and just expressing myself raw...superhard to do. chiron in 5th house just makes me laugh a bit. Since I am the friend people go to for advice and or comfort.