Saturn/Neptune conj. in 12th house ascending

lovelight

I'm wondering if this aspect plays a part in "pre-birth" memories and also having an "induced" birth? The conjunction is in Libra within 8-9 degrees of the Scorpio asc. at O degrees.....thanks :)

SunW

According to Karen Hamaker-Zondag, Saturn in the 12th house means that probably your mother was feeling lonely during her pregnancy with you. Your father might have been absent for a long time - either physically or emtionally or he might have been too busy at work and for this reason absent.

Neptune in the 12th house - one of your relatives might have prophetic abilities.

I think that one of your relatives, for instance a grandparent or a great grandparent, might have been a priest or a nun.

For more details you'll have to post your chart.

lovelight

Hello SunW...thanks for your answer. My dad was in the military & mom alone a lot, in fact she went to stay with her parents so I was born in another state. And my great-great-great (however many?) granddad started one of the first churches in TX and wrote. So you're right. Also, we do have "sensitive" people in the family, mostly the women.

I asked the question because I do "remember" my birth & a bit before it. And my birth did have to be induced. I was interested in knowing if these things could be seen in charts. And when trans. Uranus hit my Saturn/Neptune conj. a major happening occurred...was wondering if this also can be seen? :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_lovelight_21091_14333.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_lovelight_21091_14333.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 26

SunW

Hello SunW...thanks for your answer. My dad was in the military & mom alone a lot, in fact she went to stay with her parents so I was born in another state. And my great-great-great (however many?) granddad started one of the first churches in TX and wrote. So you're right. Also, we do have "sensitive" people in the family, mostly the women.

I asked the question because I do "remember" my birth & a bit before it. And my birth did have to be induced. I was interested in knowing if these things could be seen in charts. And when trans. Uranus hit my Saturn/Neptune conj. a major happening occurred...was wondering if this also can be seen? :)

I wonder if the fact that your mother was alone and proably lonely during her pregnancy with you has influenced you by making you sometimes feel lonely.

It is very interesting that you remeber your birth before it. Could you tell me more about it? I don't know about specific astrological indications about that but probably it has something to do with Naptune in the 12th house. Does any of your relatives have such a memory too?
Neptune helps for the achievement of altered states of consciousness and it is connected to the pre-birth period. I know that people who practise holotropic breathwork might suddenly remember thing from their pre-birth experiences. I know that hypnosis can achieve that too.

Sicne your Libra is in the 12th house and considering the aspects of your Venus and the fact that you have Saturn in Libra, I think that you have problems with some of the things ruled by the planet Venus. And I think that some of your relatives, great grandmothers, probably had serious problems with things like love, marriage, artistic talents, femininity. They were either hurt in one of these areas or they could not achieve what they wanted.

Was the event during your transit of Uranus connected with family members or home?

Last edited:

lovelight

Lonely? I've not really been one to "be" so lonely, my mother :)leo: sun :cancer: moon) on the other hand is like that. I usually have to many interest to be lonely. But, she did try to come between my dad :)cancer: ) & I...and I really got along best with him, so guess you could say that I sort of "missed" him.

I have always remembered being "in" my mom before being born and thinking that I had to "get it right this time", that is was what was important and shouldn't be forgotten....I didn't remember exactly what, just something about coming back down here "again". I remember feeling cozy, warm & safe in there. You can hear your parents voices and feel their moods and this affects the baby very much, for better or worse. And I do know that my mother had some rough times emotionally and it got to the point that I didn't want to "go out there" (be born) where it was. So when things started to feel like it was changing, I actually fought my birth...at least this is how it felt for me. The birth process was awful and very scary, I didn't remember anything after that for a bit, but have great recall/memory of being a baby. And when I was about 13 found out that my birth had to be induced, my mom said the Dr. stated that "this baby just doesn't want to be born"!

I think that the Saturn conj. Neptune has helped with my retaining & grounding these memories. This experience made such an impact on me that I grew up telling everyone about it no matter how odd they thought I was.

Your question/statement about the Venus & Saturn aspect/house. I do take my relationships seriously and my mother, grandmother also did as far as I saw. The men in my life have been very good to me and the relationships very long lasting, in fact I'm still in contact (34 yrs.) with my first big love who lives in another country. OK...there you go...we didn't end up together for certain reasons, and that's been hard for us both I admit! lol And my mother wanted to be a writer instead of artist/mother, so that was disappointing for her....so there have been Sat/Ven not so good things. lol

The "big" happening that the Uranus tras. brought when it hit my Sat/Nep and by way of that, also nat. Pluto,Uranus, Sun, Venus, was of a "spiritual" nature and when I say big I mean BIG.....a life changer even though I was only about 19/20. I know it sounds crazy but it got me in touch with spirit helpers and led to an experience with the "LIGHT"...and this forever changed my world view and took away any fear of death.

So, I was interested to know if this could be seen through a chart and from what little I know, I do think it can. And you have been a nice help with this, so thank you. This has all been very interesting....:)

SunW

So, I was interested to know if this could be seen through a chart and from what little I know, I do think it can. And you have been a nice help with this, so thank you. This has all been very interesting....:)

I like investigating the 12th house.

And I still wonder about the Libra sign in your 12th house. Did all the people (especially women) from your family (including aunts, great grandmothers) marry the person they wanted? Did all of them have the wish and chance to practise an artistic talent? How about the image of beauty and jealousy in the women of your family?

lovelight

To answer you question....I'd say it was maybe 50-50 on the women marrying who they wanted, as far as I know that is.

On Artistic talent...my mom (and dad) made a living in the Arts (painting) but she wanted to be a writer. I also paint & sell, but don't think any other women in the family did or wanted to.

And on "beauty & jealousy"....well, my mother was a very beautiful woman and growing up I did feel that she felt there was competition between us, which was weird because I never felt like that. In a way, she seemed more like the "child" in the relationship. Her mother, my grandmother, was very unconcerned with her appearance, as was my mom's sister.

Hope this help in your "12 house" interest? I've always heard that it's best to not have an active 12, but don't mind mine, think it has helped greatly in my "spiritual" growth! Maybe I should add that I do Love my "alone" time, couldn't do without it!

Just remembered, incase it means anything....my dad and his mother both had Saturn in Libra like me, different houses though.

Last edited: