Cap. Saturn, Uranus, Neptune Generation

VirGem89

[/I]I remain a bit uncomfortable not wiring direct with your brother. I am happy to go back to talking about you, instead.[/QUOTE]

That's most definitely okay. Completely understandable.

I did shift the conversation back to my own by asking about the Aries 4th house. :) You said it, too, was of importance, alongside my Pisces 4th house, since my T-square is both mutable and cardinal.

RosieOne

It is Mars and Mercury Cardinal energy shooting into the 4th House Aries section. Your Aries House is the 5th House. So we know that this domestic/history/family/ancestor/clan/home realm (4th House) needs for you to actively pursue (Sun/Hero) a Pisces home scene but also your mind (Mercury) and action/vim/vigor/body (Mars) need to be applied to 4th House and 5th House action.

A swimming pool is very Pisces AND Aries if you swim laps everyday. Or set up a Yoga exercise and meditation room or space - that is both Pisces and Aries energy.

Or you can have a calm celestial Pisces home but then, gosh, you have kids (5th House) and so take them hiking and get them involved in sports (Aries).

Or actively (physically) explore your geneology and connection with the ancestors. Go on quests to see their graves and look up their records. Aries = Quest 4th = Ancestors

Pioneering energy, physical and fit energy, regarding home and family.

RA1

Well no..I am not, but I am physically fit..I got a good physique..:) somebody told me that my future settlement is in Australia? Is it predictable?

VirGem89

It is Mars and Mercury Cardinal energy shooting into the 4th House Aries section. Your Aries House is the 5th House. So we know that this domestic/history/family/ancestor/clan/home realm (4th House) needs for you to actively pursue (Sun/Hero) a Pisces home scene but also your mind (Mercury) and action/vim/vigor/body (Mars) need to be applied to 4th House and 5th House action.

A swimming pool is very Pisces AND Aries if you swim laps everyday. Or set up a Yoga exercise and meditation room or space - that is both Pisces and Aries energy.

Or you can have a calm celestial Pisces home but then, gosh, you have kids (5th House) and so take them hiking and get them involved in sports (Aries).

Or actively (physically) explore your geneology and connection with the ancestors. Go on quests to see their graves and look up their records. Aries = Quest 4th = Ancestors

Pioneering energy, physical and fit energy, regarding home and family.

These suggestions are awesome!! Thank you!!

No kids, yet. But good future suggestions. I'll have to remember that. :)

Maybe physically researching my ancestors is the way to go. I started TRYING to use that ancestory.com site, only to find none of my relatives on there. Haha.

This place I just moved into, gives me little space to do much with. The room that's mine in the house is very small, so not a whole lot I can do to incorporate those other suggestions, sadly. :/ I feel this place is very temporary anyway. Hoping to move again late Aug/early Sept. I wish I could find a place I'd like to anchor down at. Since I was 17, it's been an endless living out of suitcase type of situation. Nothing ever too permanent. Even the homes I resided in for longer periods, I still had the mentality I wasn't an actual tenant, but temporary resident.

RosieOne

Hi VirGem89!

I am still using you as the best ever example of the trickiness and amazing potentials of T Squares. I'm asking your Grandma to help me teach astrology - why not?

So far I have discussed shooting the arrow planet energy- at the apex of any T Square - into the missing leg. We started with shooting your Mutable 10th House Virgo Sun into 4th House Pisces! Sun energy is very important, so we dealt with just the Sun first and this produced a powerful 4th House spiritual experience for you, and the rest of us too. It involved a recent ancestor of yours, your dead, yet very alive and well, Pisces Grandma.

Now we are going to experiment with the Cardinal T Square energy, shooting apex planets Mercury and Mars in Libra into your late 4th House Aries realm.

Now being young and moving to new places is Aries 4th House energy anyway! No matter how small your space, you can create a little altar (Pisces 4th House) and put a flame or light on it or splash of red (Aries).

Try reading and watching Aries adventure books and videos in your little room. Real life adventures about explorers and warriors and heros, and/or fantasy - anything with Knights. And put yourself on intellectual (Mercury) and active Quests (Mars) and explore your new neighnorhoods, looking for clues to the nature of your new worlds.

Remember that Aries actually rules your 5th House, so look for Aries ways to self express and have fun. Ever gone kayaking or mountain climbing?

Notice that we are still dealing with the very simple and KEY acts of energizing the missing leg of a T Square to pop open the super powers innate in T Squares. We have not even considered yet the other arm of the T Square, an opposition/marriage between your Generational Capricorn Whiz Bang stellium and your Generational Chiron and Jupiter in Cancer! We have not yet spoken about how you are in your Jupiter Return and Pluto in the Sky is on your Cap. stellium - well actually this whole thread is about that!

Just saying we are only halfway through our discussion on Snappy T Squares, so buckle up.

Last edited:

RosieOne

RA1,

You have a Scorpio Sun (conjunct Pluto which makes you super intense) but a Cancer Rising according to the scope your posted.

Having Mars in Aries on the Midheaven gives you an explorer, warrior or athelete career and calling. Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yiWuJeEJA4

Cancer Rising folks are Knights of Gaia, here to serve the Earth. Makes you empathic and sensitive to trends and upcoming shifts in the mass consciousness, thus Cancer Rising folks are a very prosperous tribe.

Even though your calling is to be a warrior or adventurer, your soul's agenda this life is Pisces NorthNode. Read Elizabeth Spring:

NN in Pisces: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/03/pisces-north-node.html

NN in 9th: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/05/south-node-3rd-house-north-node-9th.html

I can't speak fully to the Australia question, other than to say that it does have a real Mars in Aries on the Midheaven feel to it!

Last edited:

RosieOne

Hi logansrun!

Post your scope here and we will look at how your scope expresses the big Uranus/Pluto Square opposite Jupiter in Cancer with Neptune now in Pisces (Yay!)!

Last edited:

logansrun

Neptune in Pisces - What will it mean?
http://theastrologyroom.com/guides/n...t-will-it-mean

The reading reminds me of some of things I'm looking and hoping to plan in the near and later future of my life path as well as how I could be specifically participating in the paradigm shift of societies my generation is developing. My focus and how I believe I can shift things is by entertaining through different mediums which have messages of positivity and transformation that are embedded within my expressions. It's sort of difficult to describe in writing what it is I'm doing so I'll leave it at that for now. Perhaps my chart will say otherwise.

Hi logansrun!
Post your scope here and we will look at how your scope expresses the big Uranus/Pluto Square opposite Jupiter in Cancer with Neptune now in Pisces (Yay!)!

I've attached it. Looking forward to hearing everyones opinion. I'm still on page 5 of the thread by the way. I'm catching up to current conversation. Reading information about the Age of Aquarius on the page now.

Edited to add:
In the reading about Neptune in Pisces, this part surprised and REALLY intrigued me: "It rules photography and cinema - both forms of illusion if you think about it." Although I don't like to give too much away, I'm involved in both of those mediums and currently developing creative abilities in them which goes back to what I was saying about shifting things through "entertaining".

Attachments

• astro.jpg
    astro.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

VirGem89

I am still using you as the best ever example of the trickiness and amazing potentials of T Squares. I'm asking your Grandma to help me teach astrology - why not?

Aww, I'm hoping she's of help! :) And glad my chart is serving as an example.

I'm in an English class and decided I'd write my manifesto paper on astrology. This is and isn't easy, haha. It's a shorter paper, only 4 pages, and I'm trying to share the most relevant of information. It's hard to give one fact and not keep going onto the next. But, definitely not a long enough paper to go into a whole lot of detail. And I need at least two professional sources, and that's kind of hard to find. The teacher doesn't consider '.com' sites as professional. Hmmm.

That all being said, I admire your teaching skills! It's hard to present information on such a complex thing as astrology, and do so with clarity. You're great at it.

Now being young and moving to new places is Aries 4th House energy anyway! No matter how small your space, you can create a little altar (Pisces 4th House) and put a flame or light on it or splash of red (Aries).

Try reading and watching Aries adventure books and videos in your little room. Real life adventures about explorers and warriors and heros, and/or fantasy - anything with Knights. And put yourself on intellectual (Mercury) and active Quests (Mars) and explore your new neighnorhoods, looking for clues to the nature of your new worlds.

Remember that Aries actually rules your 5th House, so look for Aries ways to self express and have fun. Ever gone kayaking or mountain climbing?

Definitely going to try this first one you mentioned. :) I do have a mosaic-like red candle, it's pretty neat. Maybe that would work?

Never been kayaking or mountain climbing. However, being I'm really big into music festivals, this would be pretty fitting. It's A LOT of walking, dancing, jumping, etc. And being in the outdoors, of course, I've always loved.

Notice that we are still dealing with the very simple and KEY acts of energizing the missing leg of a T Square to pop open the super powers innate in T Squares. We have not even considered yet the other arm of the T Square, an opposition/marriage between your Generational Capricorn Whiz Bang stellium and your Generational Chiron and Jupiter in Cancer! We have not yet spoken about how you are in your Jupiter Return and Pluto in the Sky is on your Cap. stellium - well actually this whole thread is about that!

I'm so excited! :D I love waking up to all your insights. Always look forward to hearing what you have to say.

RosieOne

Big academic prejudice against astrology. But Carl Jung cast scopes for his clients and Richard Tarnas is an academic and astrologer who is important to know about: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Tarnas

Issac Newton was an astrologer too, of course.

So your have your Generational Capricorm stellium (Saturn, Uranus and Neptune) on the cusp of your 2nd House married to Jupiter in Cancer, loosely conjunct Chiron, on the cusp of your 8th House.

I call oppositions marriages because both sides need to fully self express AND they need to work as a team. Easy (and unwise) to focus on one side of the opposition and project the other side onto someone else.

So what is your relationship with money and things? What gives you a sense of profound self worth? How do you connect best with Nature? Are you drawn to the mountains, the sea, the desert, or...?

Those are 2nd House questions.

Next, what does Chiron and Jupiter in the 8th House mean to you?

Last edited:

RosieOne

Hi Logansrun,

I want to talk about your Aquarius Sun inconjunct your Leo Moon.

Now inconjuncts CAN be very important and they CAN be minor static.

But between the Sun and the Moon? Very important.

So what do you make of this aspect. How do you experience it?

logansrun

Hi Logansrun,

I want to talk about your Aquarius Sun inconjunct your Leo Moon.

Now inconjuncts CAN be very important and they CAN be minor static.

But between the Sun and the Moon? Very important.

So what do you make of this aspect. How do you experience it?

This had me sitting back and contemplating for awhile on exactly how I experience this.

Well first off, I can admit there are times when I know myself to be passive-aggressive in situations. Not in every situation but typically when I'm trying to make a point about something, whatever it is, and whether I know I'm right or wrong. I know the inconjunction has part to do with that.

Second, I do feel its necessary with my current circumstance to compromise some things, more specifically with family. Not so much with friends though. Without going too much into it, there are health problems with members of my family so in some ways I'm a caregiver. There is support and I'm not the primary caregiver, but at home I'm helping out as well. Plus, I'm at home while studying in college and still receive general support myself from my parents which is another reason why I'm at home.

I'm aware that the Sun inconjunct Moon highlights compromise in order to get or expect something in return, but its that last part that I don't agree with or experience: "in order to get or expect something in return". I just do what I do because I genuinely care about my family. I don't expect or want anything in return. I will say though that I'm aware that due to my current circumstances, it's going to take me awhile longer to get to where I'd like to be in life, then again it's going to be awhile anyhow based on the industry I'm pursing. But that just means I have more time to plan. :biggrin:

I realize though, that despite wanting and needing to be there for my family, I need to be there for myself in order to grow. Basically, less dealing with their energies and more focus on my own. So in a way, the energy from the aspect is something I am working on.

Do you perceive this energy in my chart the same way? I'm not sure how to phrase this question, but how do you see this energy in relation to the rest of my chart? From my experience there is a fair amount of static.

Last edited:

RosieOne

logansrun,

I actually think inconjuncts, AKA quincunxes, are magical. But they aren't comfortable. They remind me of the Hang Man card in the Tarot.

Inconjunct energy rubs and doesn't get along. The tension of an inconjunct doesn't release for a long time, then ping! A cosmic shift happens.

Thus your inneer personality and needs (Moon) are not easily met by your outer personality, given it's needs (Sun). Specifically, 4th House Leos are the Kings/Queens of their domains. But 11th House Aquarums feel strongly that Kings/Queens are a problem this world should be over with already. Since you are all in one body, it does take compromise. You must dedicate equal time to expressing 4th House Leo and 11th House Aquarium, make it OK to disagree and haggle within.

And yes, it also involves compromising with loved ones and family (4th House) and the world, partners/friends/associates/comrads and public (11th House, your hopes and dreams and vision).

Then BAM! At some point, just dealing with the realities of the frictions involved, something gets birthed or created from it - a pearl is the usual metaphor. A win/win situation when people didn't even agree on what the problem was. That sort of thing, within and without.

Here is what Dark Star Astrology says and I think she is right. Does it resonate for you? : http://darkstarastrology.com/sun-quincunx-moon/

logansrun

You must dedicate equal time to expressing 4th House Leo and 11th House Aquarium, make it OK to disagree and haggle within.

I literally do this every day. :) And the energy's tension is always there but for some reason it doesn't feel very stressful or exhaustive necessarily to deal with, at least not at the moment. But the thoughts are always there, What needs to be done at home today?(4th house) and What needs to be done to revolutionize the world at large today? (11 House). I want to be there for both, but I know at some point, like you mentioned, I'll hit that point of release and the shift will take place, whatever it is.

Does it resonate for you? : http://darkstarastrology.com/sun-quincunx-moon/

It resonates very clearly. This is what I'm experiencing in a nutshell.

VirGem89

Thank you for the suggestions on sources. :)

So your have your Generational Capricorm stellium (Saturn, Uranus and Neptune) on the cusp of your 2nd House married to Jupiter in Cancer, loosely conjunct Chiron, on the cusp of your 8th House.

I call oppositions marriages because both sides need to fully self express AND they need to work as a team. Easy (and unwise) to focus on one side of the opposition and project the other side onto someone else.

So what is your relationship with money and things? What gives you a sense of profound self worth? How do you connect best with Nature? Are you drawn to the mountains, the sea, the desert, or...?

Money has always been a worry for me. I've been completely without at times (like when I was married), so even in the back of my mind, it finds a way of resurfacing...the fear of being without, that is. I'm way better than I used to be now. I've always been pretty self sufficient with providing for myself. Even as a preteen/teenager, I had to use my earned allowance for any specialty items (special shampoos, makeup, cell phone, clothes). So, even then I had a limited amount to work with.

As for self worth, I'm not sure.

Nature, period, I love. I've never been west, so that's been a place I've wanted to go. Colorado always pops up in my head, even as a kid for passwords, and what not. That was before I even had it in my mind I wanted to go. So, mountains maybe, not sure. I LOVE the ocean. I live near neither, however. So, I usually just go on walks. One reason I miss Tennessee...It was prettier than Michigan (the part of it I live anyway).

Next, what does Chiron and Jupiter in the 8th House mean to you?[

What might this indicate??? Sexual healing??? Lol :lol:

Last edited:

RosieOne

VirGem89,

Sexual healing? That is brilliant! But of course! I hadn't thought of that! And with Chiron conjunct Jupiter in Cancer in the 8th House, you are even better at sexually healing others! That DOES sound exciting.

And/but there are all sort of other ways all these archetypes dance in your cosmic Snappy T Square.

First I want to say, "Welcome to your Jupiter Return!" It is an end of a 12 year cycle and the beginning a a new 12 year cycle of your Ruling Planet. The Sage Rising tribe are global citizens here to culture bridge and have a good time.

I feel very privileged to play the role of your life-coach, Jupiter and Saturn. You have natural gifts at life-coaching with a Virgo calling (and Aquairus - radical- NN). Chiron in the 8th House is the mark of an astrologer - among other things.

Stepping back again, checking and reviewing the basics we all know about you, not only from seeing your scope but from reading your posts - 10th House Virgo Sun, with Mars and Mercury in Libra, aoex of that primal Snappy T Square. Also an apex of a YOD Gemini Moon in 7th House! Sage Rising, Virgo Midheaven. Again and again, that huge Snappy T Square illuminating the 2nd, 4th (missing), 8th and 10th Houses! Aquarius NN in 3rd.

MUTABLE and mental, wordy person (VirGem89 or even VirGem 89898989898...), who has lived out of a suitcase and is still moving around a lot ala 20-something Sage Rising tribe!

Very very into career and calling and brave - like how you are taking on academia by writing a paper on astrology.

With a Gem-am-I Moon - ahhhh - in the 7th House - AHHHHH - at the dawning of the Age of Aquarius!

And your Jupiter aligns with Mars too! A Square however - part of that same Snappy T Square.

Regarding said T Square, first thing we did was focus on that apex Mutable Virgo Sun and shoot it into the 4th House Pisces - and Grandma arrived. Swoooosh.

Next we've been thinking about shooting some Mars and Mercury energy into Aries 4th House and 5th House activities. This energy trines well with your Sage Rising too.

Remember you must WORK this 4th House missing leg. The 2nd, 10th and 8th Houses in the T Square are where so many of your powerful archetypes live. With Squares, they will DO YOU if you try to ignore them. They require energy of you and scheduling too - easy to forget the 4th House, but not the others.

So taking this step by step...2nd House Saturn/Uranus/Neptune. Saturn marks the spot where you feel FEAR. Thus Saturn in the 2nd often means that you got born into scarcity and lack. Also your self esteem was not nurtured. It was restricted (Saturn).

Knowing someone's Saturn is very powerful because you know where they must roll up their sleeves and apply hard work this life. Someone with Saturn on the DES or in the 7th House (like me) will always have challenging partnerships, but year in and year out, we get better and better at our Saturn work until we eventually succeed in Capricornian splendor.

Saturn in 2nd conjunct Uranus and Neptune makes your FEAR (and others born with this conjunction's fear) quazar and spooky - as a kid particularly. All your Mutable mental energy can dream up the worse scenes so quickly. On the other hand, you can experience GRACE, connect with Light Beings, experience prosperity miracles as a normal thing and get that you are being BLESSED moment to moment.

Last edited:

RosieOne

Hi logansrun,

Your scope is what I think of as a Kundalini scope. The energy comes from deep in the Nadir, goes up the spine of your scope and blossoms in lots of 9th, 10th, 11th energy! I DO notice that writers and film makers often have lots of IC/MH action. Your Leo Moon/Chiron conjunction on your Nadir means you can connect with the ancient wisdom and stories in a very heart-felt and empowering way. Broken hearted-ness is a theme in your life from birth, but shine on anyway because you can heal the heart of the world, individuals and groups. Pain is finite and love/light is INFINiTE.

Last edited: