MySpace = 666? (MySpace is owned by FOX)

flare

Does the bible speak of MySpace when it states:

"and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. Here is wisdom Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six."

example:
666.com/name

[Moderator note - thread moved here, as has nothing to do with Astrology.]

Last edited by a moderator:

piercethevale

...I've mentioned this before somewhere in this forum [I believe]

... Back in 1988 I had an 'Epiphany' whilst visting a Jewish friend.
As I had done experimentation in 'Dream Divination' [i.e. pre-programming oneself to dream of the answer to a mystery/problem/whathaveyou ] I had learned that the sub-conscious sometimes will communicate to us through symbology we may have no knowledge of [or at least, not the knowing how to interpret it] when we are awake.
Some years ago two fellows had been doing this technique to get the results for the next days horse races...these two fellows from New York didn't speak a word of Spanish. The one who did the dreaming dreamt he was in Mexico and everywhere he looked all he saw were the native citizenry wearing very large hats. These fellows looked for a horse with the name 'Hat' or some word associated with hats in its name. They couldn't find any and were perplexed.
As it turned out the horse that won was called 'Sombrero'...only these two fellows had never heard of this word [this was in about 1959] and did not know what it meant.
[What was to be learned from this is as I stated above.]
I was thinking about the Book of Revelation and the 666 biz when it dawned on me that quite possibly 'John' who had this dream/vision didn't know how to decipher it and neither had anyone since...at least not correctly.
I had a sudden hunch and thought it would be just like the 'Devil' to appear with the reverse of the symbology [I trust you are are familiar with the legends surrounding the Devil and his penchant for doing things in reverse].
I wondered what would be the reverse of 666 and thought to myself.."It won't be some other numbers but rather letters that will be the reverse.
I asked my Jewish friend, "What did the ancient Hebrews use for numerics?"
He replied, "We did the same as your Roman ancestors [I'm of Italian ancestry on my fathers side]...we Jews used/use a letter with a 'mark' indicating it is a number and not a letter."
I asked him what letter the Jews used for the number '6' and found that it is the Jewish letter that is the equivilent of the English alphabets' letter 'W'. This letter of the Hebrew alphabet is called the 'Vav'....[Look up 'Hebrew Transliteration' for more on this]
I blurted out..."The Anti-Christ is going to show up with WWW not 666!"

...He, my immediate family and the few very close friends I mentioned this to back in 1988/89 are still in a quandry about this prediction of mine...They still raise an eyebrow and ask "Where in the heck did you come up with this?"

...so what am I saying.

There can only be ONE version of the truth...but there can be innumerable lies and there ain't nothing like the internet that's ever been seen before that can spread so many lies so quickly and pervasively...all dolled up and made impressive with all the lights, bells and whistles a web-site can generate...

...and remember, all it takes for consciousness to reside in the physical world is a vehicle of light and energy [Humans are made of 'Matter' and all matter is composed of, basically. light and energy...and what is a computer?
Answer: Matter...in the form of 'Light and Energy'!
[there has been more than one sci-fi thriller these past few years that has had something similiar as the antagonist in its plotline.]

...I believe it's okay to utilize the internet as long as you keep this in mind.
But I do know some members of a few different 'Spiritual' sects [of which said 'sects' I respect and give credibility to] whom have been specifically forbidden to go anywhere near it.

...tread carefully my friends...and judge wisely what you are presented with in these realms! ...and then question your judgement!

As far as the "Internet" goes...'When in doubt, Get the Hell out!' ...stay away from it. That's my advice.

Om Tat Sat Om
[Sanskrit for; "May Gods own Truth be revealed" is one translation and my favorite...repeat it often...it does have effect and {as I understand it} the demonic cannot ignore this command.]

Last edited:

Spungie

Interesting subject. :)
Although Flare, I'm not sure I fully understand your argument, perhaps you could go into more detail?

Peircethevale; I've heard of this theory myself (although I didnt figure it myself- well done :biggrin:). It is one of the more solid theories ive found regarding the number of the beast. However, it didnt seem to strike a chord with me.

I would think the internet has played a large role in changing society, for good or for bad. The simple fact that it isnt MASS media, is a 'good' thing. It allows people to think in their own direction a little more, and is playing its part in bringing about the new age. I could not say weather or not it has a poisonous effect on the youth.

Much of the bible was written, edited, or translated during the age of pisces. Perhaps signs of the age of Aquarius would seem like descent to those involved?

I agree with what you say about lies, to extend; if you belive that we are moving into a new age, perhaps this will be the cause of INDIVIDUAL IDENTITY, but also DOGMA. Aquarian traits.

There are many theories for the number of the beast relating to (this jewish 'language') I'm afraid I dont remember the name. I can confirm nothing though. I dont understand the text, and havn't the contacts.

My belief?
To me, the mark of the beast refers to money. Not gold, or physical money but money generated by banks (numbers on a screen).

I've heard that it could refer to barcodes and there could be some evidence connected to this: If you check the width of the bar above the number 6 and compare it to the three bars that stretch to the bottom of every barcode (they fall between the letters). They do appear the same. However I dont know if barcodes are read that simply or weather it reads more like a matrix.

You cannot buy or sell without many 'marks' these days, and you need more and more kinds of marks every day, to do anything. (seals of approval or quality, I.D.s, bank cards, money, liscenses.) You will be arrested if you dont follow the rules.

The beast, to me, refers to a way of thinking. A great virus in our minds, in the streets, in our homes. Everywhere you look, there really IS DEATH. The beast is a living entity sucking the life out of people and turning them into man eating zombies. Almost everything that makes money must be undertaken by using only the left hemisphere of the brain.
THIS, is the cause of much of much of our suffering.

Reyka

I agree, this discussion is very interesting, as all of your suggestions are worth much thought. Thanks for your contributions!
[...]
"The Anti-Christ is going to show up with WWW not 666!"
[...]
...I was wondering... Who invented the internet?
If Bill gates is the commonly acknowledged man behind the computer, who did in fact invent the internet communication and its "www" ?
Do we have a culprit for that number of the beast interpretation?

I've just googled "invented the internet" and these came up:

from tech.

from wiki.

We go back to cold war and all that jazz... United States and Russia... Hmm... More food for the mind...

piercethevale

I agree, this discussion is very interesting, as all of your suggestions are worth much thought. Thanks for your contributions!

...I was wondering... Who invented the internet?
If Bill gates is the commonly acknowledged man behind the computer, who did in fact invent the internet communication and its "www" ?
Do we have a culprit for that number of the beast interpretation?

I've just googled "invented the internet" and these came up:

from tech.

from wiki.

We go back to cold war and all that jazz... United States and Russia... Hmm... More food for the mind...

...I wouldn't worry too much about who "invented" it [let's not blame Al Gore...LOL]...anyone not entirely aligned with his Archetype and/or spiritual practices [or adhering to a false religion or spiritual practice...of which I believe there are a few, at least...[or even practicing a Satanic/Luciferic/Ahrimanic system which should go without saying.] is capable of being influenced by the 'wrong' energies/entities.
The point is...Get right with it...make it right if it's wrong!
As I have found to be true. You have to serve the 'Light' or the 'Dark'. If you don't serve one or the other you'll eventually be 'Served Up'. [something akin to collateral damage in this 'War']...and I don't recommend serving the 'Darkness'.

May God bless you in your striving to understand and/or serve.
Namaste` ptv.

Reyka

^^ You are absolutely right- any-thing can be used for good or bad, it's up to us...
We lay our own path. It can go towards the Light or towards the Darkness... May God bless and help us all!! :smile: