Please about interpetation

Ertix

Hello. I started to interesting a little in my natal chart and I've read some informations about planets etc, but I would like to give my chart to professionalists.
I would like to know more about it.
I don't know how to make a map of transit.
Here is my chart: http://i.imgur.com/CEAE5tM.jpg
I would have to you some questions later.

waybread

On the free charts page of the Astrodienst website, just scroll down the menu for the regular circular charts. I think that what you're asking about is called "natal chart plus transits."

Harmelia

Ertix,
If you type into your reply text, your birth date, birth time and birth city, I can bring up your charts for myself on my computer. It looks like you want a natal chart reading and have questions about relocation. You put up an astro-cartography chart. Is that correct?

Ertix

My birth date and time are on my natal chart which I have given. Yes, I wanted an interpretation of natal chart, especially for nowadays days.
My astro-cartograph: https://tinypic.pl/rmkfzcgygvks
I come from Central Poland.

My question? From September and many months/years earlier yet I feel depressed. I guess it can be a difficult transit of my Saturn (especially to Mars, Neptune, Sun) and Moon. I don't have energy for nothing and I feel nervous, very depressed with thoughts which bothers my mind that I am the worst, that I have to be perfect to protect myself from bad people around, but I can't do it and I don't know why I should and how I should do that. By that situation I feel give a shame to others, to society and to myself. It makes me more nervous and the spiral of madness still goes around. I don't want to make a mistake, but I feel like a walking mistake. It makes me full of sadness and frustration about my character, look and general of everything that I am not like others who are stronger, happier, wealthier and general better than me etc. I am not possibile to trust to others or I am so naive and that worries me and my feelings most.

Last edited:

waybread

You have sun conjunct Chiron, and sun opposite Saturn. People with these placements often suffer from low self-esteem. They do not mean that there is anything objectively wrong with you, just that you are apt to feel like there is.

waybread

A Capricorn ascendant isn't problematic in its own right, but right now Saturn and Pluto are transiting through your first house. I think the feelings you describe are consistent with these transits. Is meeting with a psychologist or professional counselor an option for you? Pluto asks you to dig deeply into your psyche.

Saturn can show us where and how we don't feel good enough. Of course, you are fine the way you are, but with Saturn in your first house, you may not feel like it.

Natally, your Neptune and Uranus in the first can cause feelings of uncertainty and confusion about who you really are. But you get to create yourself anew.

Ertix

I don't see a reason for going to counselor. I was many times and IT wasn't a result.
Would you tell me something more about my Chiron and Pluto?

waybread

Chiron deals with wounds that don't heal. These can be emotional or physical. With Chiron conjunct you sun, it is your sense of self that feels wounded.

Pluto is a planet of profound change, usually having a sense of power struggles, the sub-basement of life, and it carries a sense inevitability about it. Pluto, named for the Roman god of the underworld, asks us to kill of anything metaphorically dead or dying in our lives.

I don't know if you went "many times" to the same counselor or two, or to a series of different ones. But as in any profession, some are more skillful and insightful than others. For example, my husband and I went to two marriage counselors who were not helpful. The third one is brilliant.

Do you think you can solve your problems on your own, then, with a few astrological insights from strangers on an Internet forum?

We're a bunch of amateur astrologers here. We try to be helpful, but you are the only one who can come up with the real answers in your life.

With your natal sun and a domiciled Venus trine Neptune-Uranus. You are a very creative and original person. See if you can use your inborn artistic ability to work your way through your unhappiness. Many great artists, writers, and composers have used their inspirations to find meaning in a chaotic world.

Ertix

I would say that ascendent on Capricorn gives me very Saturn-like feel of 'being serious and not showing emotions', and when you add Chiron and Mars opposition to Moon then I will understand that person like me wants to show emotions, but is shy, scared and very limited by society or just hate people. I guess it can be also related to feminine and masculine side of personality, wanting to be perfect but scared of others.
I don't know, it's only my interpretation but this is how I feel too.
I wondered about enjoying in amateur theatre or something like that, but I am too scared and have many doubts.

Last edited: