Career opinions based off my chart

Ahlexefh1

Based on your chart, I see the attraction you have to entertainment. Jupiter and Moon in the 1st house Sagittarius shows expressiveness, Venus in the 2nd connected to Neptune/Uranus shows interest in turning artistry and spirituality into an income (and with the conjunctions - a blending of both). Mars ruling 5th and placed in the 9th is another analog to this, and I see based on previous discussions how attractive this sort of option sounds to you.

The trine to MC from the 2nd shows this desire to turn a profit/create a career out of this even more. Then Earth energy is interested in solid manifestation. Mercury ruling the MC on the 3rd house cusp shows an emphasis on communication and "the voice" taking some sort of precedence in the career outflow. On the other hand, this also shows a bent/possibility for education to fit quite well with your chart.

Back in the old days, the MC was called "praxis" - which was "what one does". It wasn't necessarily that one's job is what one was known for, and in this day and age there are ways for you to build your art & spirituality endeavors on the side, until you get to the point where you can do it full time. I'm sure you are aware of the many ways that you can get the gears turning there, and if not, asking the right questions in the right places online will put you well on your way. With what is available to the layman of 2019, you really have no excuse to compromise your creative, "in-tune" side

So where I'm at in my career currently is that im getting a degree to have a job in medicine so I can have stability and income to help fund my future career as an actor. I just want security then to work on my passion in the arts.

As far as my expressiveness; I'm always told I am super expressive with my face and body language. I like to be dramatic to get a laugh out of someone. I love it.
My communication is something I'm very known for. People tell me to be a counselor.i also am really good at charming old folks in all my jobs I've ever had. I love interacting with older people.

"you really have no excuse to compromise your creative, "in-tune" side" what do you mean by this part? I don't quiet understand.

conspiracy theorist

Sounds like you're well on your way to living your dreams.

It's a line emphatically stated to emphasize how someone in 2019 can develop their creativity and spirituality without having to forego it. With the proliferation of resources online that one can cull and learn from, and with the amount of learned amateurs and professionals alike that have tips on how to get started in various fields as well as the equipment and tools you need, it's much easier for anyone with the sufficient amount of passion and drive to get started in the field that they desire.

Ahlexefh1

Sounds like you're well on your way to living your dreams.

It's a line emphatically stated to emphasize how someone in 2019 can develop their creativity and spirituality without having to forego it. With the proliferation of resources online that one can cull and learn from, and with the amount of learned amateurs and professionals alike that have tips on how to get started in various fields as well as the equipment and tools you need, it's much easier for anyone with the sufficient amount of passion and drive to get started in the field that they desire.

Okay i understand now. thank you for elaborating.

As far as medicine goes does it look like i can have a successful career in medicine? I know i dont have alot of 6th house emphasis but i do have 10th house MC.

Teach

Banned
Hi

2nd Cusp in capricorn can tell us that you could be into material things somehow

Perhaps mathematical jobs would be applying to you
Or since Neptune is in Capricorn you can study well

I'd be careful with grand ideas
They dont work always

You have a good chart

Ahlexefh1

Hi

2nd Cusp in capricorn can tell us that you could be into material things somehow

Perhaps mathematical jobs would be applying to you
Or since Neptune is in Capricorn you can study well

I'd be careful with grand ideas
They dont work always

You have a good chart
It's funny you say that. I'm not good at math at all. It's my worst subject. I am really good at writing and I am great at sciences.