hopeless future

kayte

hi. i have few questions, clarification is needed for some issues if possible. Firstly, i have been told by an astrologer that my birth time is actually 6:30 pm not 7:10-15 pm as told by my mother. How is this even possible? are there any characteristics that matched with appearance and problems faced by a person and their chart? I have also been told that my chart is weak in all aspects and as much as i’d like to disagree with that it actually hasnt been false. I first experienced depression when i was 14 years old. After that it has come in bouts. I contemplated ending life many times however could not get through it.Luckily i have a supporting family who asked me to seek help if i felt things were getting out of hand. I am 28 now, have never been in a relationship, and i feel i shouldnt expect much from that department. My career is stuck, i desperately want to change my job, possibly country as well but again no sign. I work triple the times harder but gain little to none recognition or appreciation. No one has ever helped me, people are constantly jealous of me or bad mouth me specially the ones whom i have helped in every capacity which just makes me more depressed. At this point my life is going no where. I used to be somewhat materialistic but now i dont want to buy new clothes, look good or do anything “happening”. I feel disheartened and quite unsure of my future. I am inserting 2 charts, 1 is possible time of birth (7:10, cant be sure as hospital did not record the time and mom was sedated) and the other is the time (6:30 pm) as mentioned by another astrologer. Kindly provide your insight as to which could be the possible time and also should i expect to catch a break in future regarding marriage/partner and career? thanks

astro-charts.com/chart/414c1ed5d

http://astro-charts.com/chart/6b5e5a1e3

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
There is something wrong with your attachments. I can see their declaration, but I can't open them. It may be that my limited membership doesn't allow that, or it may be that they were not properly attached.

An astrologer might change your birth time in a process called rectification, but that is difficult and lengthy and should not be performed whimsically. I can't tell by what you have said if it was whimsical. Some astrologers believe they have magical powers. In order to rectify your chart in this manner, he/she would ask you a battery of questions about your past or offer you a questionnaire. If he did not, I would stay with your hospital record for now.

Your depression is quite real and clinical. A professional trained to treat depression would be better for you now than an astrologer. You would better comprehend and appreciate what is in your chart once you have cleared away the depression's gooey tentacles that poison all that you do and feel.

JUPITERASC

There is something wrong with your attachments. I can see their declaration,
but I can't open them.
It may be that my limited membership doesn't allow that, or
it may be that they were not properly attached.
members are given the designation "Senior Member"
after posting a certain number of comments
not that many
so your membership is not limited
so that is not the reason the charts are not openable

but
the charts are not openable
and this is a common isue on our forum :smile:
and

if the following instructions are followed by the OP
then
the charts shall be easily visible

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way

An astrologer might change your birth time in a process called rectification, but that is difficult and lengthy and should not be performed whimsically. I can't tell by what you have said if it was whimsical. Some astrologers believe they have magical powers. In order to rectify your chart in this manner, he/she would ask you a battery of questions about your past or offer you a questionnaire. If he did not, I would stay with your hospital record for now.

Your depression is quite real and clinical. A professional trained to treat depression would be better for you now than an astrologer. You would better comprehend and appreciate what is in your chart once you have cleared away the depression's gooey tentacles that poison all that you do and feel.

JUPITERASC

hi. i have few questions,
clarification is needed for some issues
if possible.

Firstly, i have been told by an astrologer that my birth time is actually 6:30 pm not 7:10-15 pm as told by my mother.

How is this even possible?
It IS possible to rectify a natal chart :smile:

learn more at Rectification Tips - Verifying Ascendant/Descendant/MC/IC angles
discussion thread at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51626

however
rectification is a time-consuming process
so
tell us how much time this astrologer you mention required
to complete their rectification

are there any characteristics that matched with appearance and problems faced by a person and their chart? I have also been told that my chart is weak in all aspects and as much as i’d like to disagree with that it actually hasnt been false. I first experienced depression when i was 14 years old. After that it has come in bouts. I contemplated ending life many times however could not get through it.Luckily i have a supporting family who asked me to seek help if i felt things were getting out of hand. I am 28 now, have never been in a relationship, and i feel i shouldnt expect much from that department. My career is stuck, i desperately want to change my job, possibly country as well but again no sign. I work triple the times harder but gain little to none recognition or appreciation. No one has ever helped me, people are constantly jealous of me or bad mouth me specially the ones whom i have helped in every capacity which just makes me more depressed. At this point my life is going no where. I used to be somewhat materialistic but now i dont want to buy new clothes, look good or do anything “happening”. I feel disheartened and quite unsure of my future. I am inserting 2 charts, 1 is possible time of birth (7:10, cant be sure as hospital did not record the time and mom was sedated) and the other is the time (6:30 pm) as mentioned by another astrologer. Kindly provide your insight as to which could be the possible time and also should i expect to catch a break in future regarding marriage/partner and career? thanks

astro-charts.com/chart/414c1ed5d

astro-charts.com/chart/6b5e5a1e3

greybeard

You need to attend to posting your chart.

If the other astrologer did not ask you to give him at the least 4 or 5 events from your life, with accurate dates, a proper rectification was not done and the 6:30 time is purely speculative.

Last edited:

kayte

You need to attend to posting your chart.

If the other astrologer did not ask you to give him at the least 4 or 5 events from your life, with accurate dates, a proper rectification was not done and the 6:30 time is purely speculative.

I have updated the link. I believe he related the problems to the chart. He also asked about physical attributes such as height and facial features. I don't know if its enough. However, in past, he has given pretty accurate readings for family members when they didnt even know their time of birth.

kayte

There is something wrong with your attachments. I can see their declaration, but I can't open them. It may be that my limited membership doesn't allow that, or it may be that they were not properly attached.

I am not really looking for a reason for my depression through astrology. Just wanted a insight if a certain chart has a tendency to show mental illnesses. He did ask few questions but nothing really probing

JUPITERASC

I am not really looking for a reason for my depression through astrology.

Just wanted a insight if a certain chart
has a tendency to show mental illnesses.

He did ask few questions but nothing really probing
apparently not a professional rectification then :smile:

kayte

just an update: i am resigning from my job due to unforesee. circumstances. Please guide if there is a possibility of getting another good job in coming months as i will be trying to get a job and move to my birth country. Any insight will be welcmed

JUPITERASC

Cant say.. i personally dont want to believe what he has said
but as i mentioned, he has been pretty accurate with predictions of my family members
thankyou for the clarification

just an update: i am resigning from my job due to unforesee. circumstances.
Please guide if there is a possibility
of getting another good job in coming months
as i will be trying to get a job and move to my birth country.
Any insight will be welcmed
consider asking this as an horary question
our CAREER RELATED HORARY BOARD is at
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44

keep in mind that horary astrology cannot use a natal chart :smile:
the rules of how to ask an horary question
are at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27222

we also have an alternative board for
HORARY QUESTIONS ON TRAVELLING MOVING AND RELOCATING
is at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49