House( 2)

Neptune Rising

aquarius7000 said:
NR, do you say self-transformation because self-worth is also concerned with H-2? I think Saturn transiting 2 could certainly make you question your self-worth.

Btw, 2006 was financially a bad year for me (was my own doing) - it was like a 'pouring-my-money-down-the-drain' drill, I did (compulsive behaviour during that period). My solar-return for that year showed a) natal Pluto of 2 in a tight opp to n-Node - which was placed on the cusp of 8 (both 2 & 8 are connected with finances); and b) tr-Jup conj natal Pluto- 2H. One would think that Jup transit in 2 would bring financial luck/ gains, with me the opposite happened - it was like a big OTT splurge (Jup), resulting out of an obsessive behaviour (Pluto) grrrrrrrr :mad:, which, 'could' have resulted in my financial ruin (Pluto=extremes, ruins), but perhaps the Jup transit in 2 mildened that effect just enough to save me and see me through it all:)

Wow I can see how that would work. I would have also thought Jupiter brings benelovant energies, but the South Node over Pluto turned out maelofic and wow Jupiter certainly intensified all that by the sounds of it! Those nodes are a bit like warning signs, especially the South Node! Or instead of using the word maelefic, maybe it was something you had to go through, tough as it certainly sounds! I keep an eye on the South Node:cool: , I remember when it crossed my MC I lost a wonderful job through re-structuring, but then maybe it was time to move on anyway.

I'm curious about the North Node transiting h2. I would have thought that would bring some sort of wealth but I guess taking into account h8 will have South Node there too, maybe its just a matter of balancing the two.

Its interesting to figure out how house 2 and 8 work together, especially when the nodes are in them or transiting through them. I've got Saturn transiting my 8th along with the South Node. I've had so many problems collecting money off people this year! Old job wouldn't pay me and now job seekers benefit are trying not to pay me. It seems like Saturn is making me work hard to collect money from others. Not sure what to make of the South Node in h8 though. Jupiter will enter my h2 and conjunct my Sun this December.. there are some savings put away for me somewhere, it could be that I recieve that (Sun is intercepted ruler of h8).

NR

aquarius7000

Neptune Rising said:
I'm curious about the North Node transiting h2. I would have thought that would bring some sort of wealth but I guess taking into account h8 will have South Node there too, maybe its just a matter of balancing the two.
N-Node transits generally are considered good, but with reference to my earlier post, n-Node was in opposition - and oppositions cause the reverse effect by 'destroying' energies - I think that is why Jup could not 'unfold' itself (to the fullest) while transiting H-2. Of course, S-Node over 2 made matters worse:eek:

NR, I am thinking of starting a new thread on Nodes-Transits (under Transits - category), where we all can exchange our experiences on this very interesting topic. But you are right about the bit on South-Node being malefic. Hope to meet you there at that thread soon!

:)aquarius7000

Neptune Rising

aquarius7000 said:
NR, I am thinking of starting a new thread on Nodes-Transits (under Transits - category), where we all can exchange our experiences on this very interesting topic. But you are right about the bit on South-Node being malefic. Hope to meet you there at that thread soon!

:)aquarius7000

Thanks! I will definately pop by! :)

NR

GEMINI78

AineB said:
call me crazy... you were born in 1904?! am I getting routed to the wrong chart?! LOL!
Yes that's crazy, I did put up the right Natal chart when I posted the thread, I don't know were 1904 ZZZ came from, that's not me! I'm not even a Cappricorn or 104 years old.....lol
I put up the right one now:rolleyes: