Free sexual love

chris10

******* Vegan.

Wrong there. I don't like one night stands and such. The risk of STD and the lack of fun afterward ruin it. I am a Cancerous sun now. :tongue:

Oh, right. I forgot about Cancer sun.
So, I'll ask you the same question I asked Bun. What nationality are you and ... how do you feel about Hitler? :tongue:

Blaze

Account Closed
Oh, right. I forgot about Cancer sun.
So, I'll ask you the same question I asked Bun. What nationality are you and ... how do you feel about Hitler? :tongue:

I'm a Spaniard from the US of A. My roots can be traced all the way to the land where the first Spanish Inquisition started. My royal bloodline doesn't mean **** tho.

And Hitler was a cult of personalty. Nazism on the other hand pretty much sucked. Just like Veganism.

chris10

I'm a Spaniard from the US of A. My roots can be traced all the way to the land where the first Spanish Inquisition started. My royal bloodline doesn't mean **** tho.

And Hitler was a cult of personalty. Nazism on the other hand pretty much sucked. Just like Veganism.
Ok my King :tongue:

Bunraku

tumblr_nzis753JrD1rtvru8o1_500.jpg

EUROPE NEEDS TO ACCEPT ALL REFUGEES

theV

tumblr_nzis753JrD1rtvru8o1_500.jpg

EUROPE NEEDS TO ACCEPT ALL REFUGEES

I was watching a french tv show when one of the commenter said that the refugee would lead to the collapse of the European civilization. I was taken off by that comment as a person whose country' culture and civilization was vandalized and overran by the French colonialism.

Bunraku

I was watching a french tv show when one of the commenter said that the refugee would lead to the collapse of the European civilization. I was taken off by that comment as a person whose country' culture and civilization was vandalized and overran by the French colonialism.

Exactly. What has been done to you
will be done to them. :smile:

theV

Exactly. What has been done to you
will be done to them. :smile:

KARMA! now France must know now how it feels to have their national identity in crisis line. They spent years in Algeria creating ethnic crisis/conflict between Arabs and Amazighs, forbidding Algerian from speaking Arabic nor Amazighs and from teaching at school, converting them to christianity, taking their homes and immigrating the jews, the criminals, the poor of europe to their lands and kicking them out to isolated areas calling their indigenous/barbaric.

France and Europe has done far worse than refugee would do.

OUT OF TOPIC!!!

just angry

chris10

Sweden, Germany, France etc.

Ok, I see. This is a whole new discussion.

The thing is ... what would you do if these refugees were at sea drowning/in danger of drowning. Would you let them drown?

I would give them shelter for a while and then send them to their Home (if they have a home).
Now, if they are people who have no Homes any more because of War, I would send then to the countries who started the War in the first Place.

chris10

KARMA! now France must know now how it feels to have their national identity in crisis line. They spent years in Algeria creating ethnic crisis/conflict between Arabs and Amazighs, forbidding Algerian from speaking Arabic nor Amazighs and from teaching at school, converting them to christianity, taking their homes and immigrating the jews, the criminals, the poor of europe to their lands and kicking them out to isolated areas calling their indigenous/barbaric.

OUT OF TOPIC!!!

just angry
I think you have a right to be angry!

Unfortunately there are many out there - not aware - of what you are talking about ... too busy with FB

theV

Ok, I see. This is a whole new discussion.

The thing is ... what would you do if these refugees were at sea drowning/in danger of drowning. Would you let them drown?

I would give them shelter for a while and then send them to their Home (if they have a home).
Now, if they are people who have no Homes any more because of War, I would send then to the countries who started the War in the first Place.

There are refugees and illegal immigrants how would you distinguish between them while they are on the sea?

As much as I will sound like a Trump, but illegal immigrants are risk to any nation in the world. Illegal immigrants unlike legal immigrants-who comes to foreign country legally- uses illegal way to get to the country and that's because they suffer from poverty, social oppression, crimes..etc

chris10

There are refugees and illegal immigrants how would you distinguish between them while they are on the sea?

As much as I will sound like a Trump, but illegal immigrants are risk to any nation in the world.