Change in situation!

Hi,

This for Elena, kalinka, ekeeyn,and who ever helping me with my chart ��

Hope you guys knows my situation, now there is a little changes started to occur,

1.regarding the house, the agent spoke with my husband and said she will surely bring us good new by today it's just 00:31 for me now.

2.even if we get the house and agreements ready by tom, we have planned not to move by tom or this week as my husband is awaiting salary due by late next week.

So even though everything come together as hoped in time this week we will have to postpone the move date after a week.

So with that in my mind, I have asked if we would relocate after 18th this month? But something.keeps telling.me that we would move this week. So to know the possibilities...Some one please help...

it is showing a sextile in 0 unit...what does a 0 unit would mean?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-07-00-28-04.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-07-00-28-04.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 44

tikana

if it is still applying it means that matter is about to perfect
look at the minutes

sun should be less in minutes than saturn

how many charts can you run on this, woman?

they will start contradicting each other

kalinka

I don't think you will move until this date. Early Asc. However decisive is mercury in retrograde. So you revoce your decision. Mercury turns forward on the 20th. I think this will be your date.

Last edited:
Hello Ellu, tiki and kalink

Thank you so much for the reply.

I should say that this woman is not the same woman I was posting about (who is unstable)

This woman I have mentioned in this post is an agent who assist us getting a house when we were in Germany in the past. She knows us in person (face to face). We just contacted her yesterday noon for first time after a very long time. She said she will handle this house matter and will get back to us today (it's just morning)

So pls don't get confuses :)

Looks like a yes.
At this point, why not wait until mercury goes direct?

Yes, and that chart we have been discussing "would he able to find a house" was the one to find when will we get the house for sure.

So first we are getting the house confirmed which we are hoping to happen this week and then make the move on later dates.

:biggrin:

What does the 0 unit means in time?

My question actually means, our situation wise we may have to move after 18th november but something inside me keeps telling me it would be within this week.

So is this within this week.

tikana

ummm i am not seeing relocation by 18th
not in this chart

merc is retro in 4th house- staying put
moon does trine sun but it is not in 9th house
moon gets to jup but there is interference..

tikana

because you keep asking NONSTOP!

just stop running a question every freaking day!
I told you STOP RUNNING the same question

kalinka

I don't think you will move until this date. Early Asc. However decisive is mercury in retrograde. So you revoce your decision. Mercury turns forward on the 20th. I think this will be your date.

You will move but not until the 18th. I also think you are somehow addicted to horary charts. You will move. So why you are still concerned? Just chill.

You will move but not until the 18th. I also think you are somehow addicted to horary charts. You will move. So why you are still concerned? Just chill.

I am not addicted but badly want to move and want to know when:unsure: that's all. Cos the situation I am in right now is very bad:crying:

:lol::lol::kissing: yes yes yes this is the date!

My husband was saying 18th first then 19th but then he randomly choose 20th because he had his contracts to complete by 19th.

So he has choose 20th. Though I wanted to move badly still I too was hoping it would be nice if we mover after the mec retro period is over.