Help! SA Pluto Conjunct North Node!

kolani

Looking for an interpretation for Pluto arcing to/conjunct my North Node in Scorpio, second house (I'm 33)

Apparently solar arcs are supposed to be amazing predictive tools...
This conjunction is already in place and will be exact this Spring...

I have Pluto rising in Virgo square a 10th house Sun Moon and Venus in Cancer- and Pluto=Sun/Moon for me...

I've been feeling very "internally intense" lately...in a state of deep reflection about to how live a more meaningful life...how to reprioritize my life to become more fulfilled creatively AND financially..., for a very long time i've been wanting "more", and striving for that, yet several of my endeavors to increase my income/progress my career/actualize my dreams, have failed and left me feeling tired out-although i've been progressing internally, i don't yet see the external manifesting like I'd like, opportunities seem to elude me-which makes my faith waver, etc.

What could this SA conjunction be all about? What could it lead to and how could i best take advantage of it?

thank you!

[poster posted in the Solar Returns forum when talking about Solar Arcs so moved to general Predictive Astrology forum - Moderator]

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for an interpretation for Pluto arcing to/conjunct my North Node in Scorpio, second house (I'm 33)
Firstly, we look to see how the N Node is aspected natally to see if it will be easy or challenging and you have a trinet moon & venus.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/nodesofthemoon.html
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/northnodeintaurus.html
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/northnodeinscorpio.html

At your age it's a little early to start reaching for your N Node qualities it's usually mid forties. Pluto the planet of death and rebirth in the house of earned income, personal beliefs, values, property, material possessions etc.
http://www.astrology.com/aboutastrology/interpreting/houses/house2.html

So triggered N Node in scorpio, intense, obsessional, transformational of 2nd houes matters, coming/forming easy friendships, love or romance (moon/venus) Venus rules your 2nd, moon rules 11th of large organisations, groups, friendships and venus/moon in 10th house of social standing, career, what you are known for. So you could now with word associations build a sentence structure to encapsulate all these themes, values and energies??

kolani

there are many themes going on at various levels here...

my Scorpio second house along with the trines to my Moon and Venus is being 'lit up' by Pluto...? So how much of an impact will this "transformative" Pluto energy have on my Venus and Moon...? which comes first?- house rulerships or house placements? -sounds like the house RULERSHIPS take precident over the house placements...? so then my SECOND and ELEVENTH houses would play critical roles (through the Pluto) in lighting up my Venus and Moon in the 10th- which would become more "personalized" or experienced in my actual life?? and in turn the trines to my natal True Node Trine would become ignited/transformed/intensified?

values, earned income, etc. along with groups/organizations will somehow touch on my 10th house Venus and Moon to light up the north node trine??

**so venus/moon house rulerships- 2nd and 11 are guiding factors??- what about the planets within those houses?? my Uranaus in the 2nd and Saturn in the 11th? are they just on the side lines...passive and being being indirectly influenced, as opposed to being active and affecting?

creating a sentence as you described is a little uncomfrtable/ out my reach- as simple as it sounds! i'm finding myslef looking for a metaphor to bring this to life...

also- what could the significance of this transit be from an astrologcial perspective- since you mentioned i'm too young to be expressing my nodal energies...,

since this is not a node return...what exactly is the significance of the solar arc asepct its self?

would luv to know:)

k

For something 'external' to happen it's usually backed up by more than one technique. So perhaps if you posted your natal, with progressions, solar arcs and transits we would get a fuller picture....

You cannot simply just take 'one transit, SA or progressions' to be an absolute as prediction/external matters. We have to see what else is going on in the chart:w00t:

What are you hoping to acheive? are you looking for promotion?

**so venus/moon house rulerships- 2nd and 11 are guiding factors??- what about the planets within those houses?? my Uranaus in the 2nd and Saturn in the 11th? are they just on the side lines...passive and being being indirectly influenced, as opposed to being active and affecting?
Exactly, as background influences like an actor standing idle on stage.....

since this is not a node return...what exactly is the significance of the solar arc asepct its self?

Similar to progressed or transits. Like with transits we use 1' approaching, 1' exact and '1 departing.

It may well bring (N Node) influential people and transformation (pluto) in how you earn your money OR transform your personal values, (2nd house matters) beliefs connected to self worth through women (venus) or mother (moon)

So, it's 2nd & 10th houses --- what you are known for, your social standing in the community, career etc
http://www.astrology.com/aboutastrology/interpreting/houses/house10.html

kolani

Thanks so much for the sentence structure...couldn't have done that myself!

rather than a promotion, i want my "calling"- i've become rather obsessed with it lately-love hearing about people's lives and stories about how people initially come across their "destiny"-for both of my parents it happend near my age...

i've incredibly restless with my current profession as a pilates/gyrotonics instructor- have quit- and had to come back for $$$...about a year ago i was in a ballet company(miracle as i started in my early 20s) and had to quit(mainly because of lack of $) and begain working intensly on a screenplay...at this time i also got some teaching gigs teaching ballet/modern in nyc public schools...i haven't yet progressed materially...

*my passion is dance and writing -i have a degree in film from nyu- would love to work in dance/video/film AND make money!

recently performed my own work as dance solo artist and want to pursue that-but is that going to transform my finances?? been working on a writing project too..not sure about the financial prospects for that either..

have been unsuccessful in several attempts to transition into dance/film to create a longterm professional life there...still trying to pitch a dance/video workshop for schools...working with a consultant now to help me...

i would love to/need to make tremendous breakthroughs materially to handle my debt, etc. and don't think or want it to happen in my current profession in fitness-i'm sick of fitness and have felt incredibly stagnated for a few years-i've decided not to renew my pilates certification which is due for renewel this December... so i'm looking for clues...where could i "fit in" artistically that could also transfrom my material life?

attached is my progressed chart with transits- i hope there's some clues:sad:

thank you!

K

Attachments

• Oct. Prog and Transits.jpg
    Oct. Prog and Transits.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 30
You really need to keep an eye on T Saturn, as this will have caused slow downs, limitations over past 12th months or so. Not great time for starting new projects, but when it conj natal pluto could well be difficult, cos just before then will square your sun, then moon, then venus. All these transits suggests 'tests' of Saturn. Square sun problems with males, bosses, authority figures, square moon =emotionally withdrawn, short of money, square venus = possible break in job, relationship, feeling unloved, short of money.

T Jupiter has been going through your 5th of creative endevours for past 10months or so opening your creative, artistic and poss romantic side.

Now your prog sun 8' is fast approaching a sextile to natal pluto, suggesting opportunities through males poss within groups, or (11th house) large organisations, to earn money (2nd)

Your progressed moon has just changed signs into Libra for 2 1/2 years stay and approx 9months will conj natal pluto. This could well be rather emotionall intense transforming period for you.
http://www.khaldea.com/kldaephem/2000/jun2010gmt.shtml

Progressed Moon in Libra
The focus turns outward again as the Progressed Moon moves from the introverted Virgo to sociable Libra. An increased need to be with people, to socialize, and to compromise are featured during this period of life. More attention to physical appearance and attractiveness, as well as graciousness, is often prominent

http://cafeastrology.com/progressedmoonsigns.html

So keep any eye on what the planets are doing next may/june, espec mars as I call this the 'ignition key'

Also T Saturn conj your POF again will delay your Part of Fortune wanting you to re evaluate where and what you are/have been doing.

Finally, end November 09 T Jupiter will be forming an exact trine to your MC in aquarius to gemini, so expect some good luck, opportunities, communications around then that should help further career matters.

kolani

funny you mentioned Saturn as I just got Liz Greene's Saturn book...

so I guess I'll have to be kicked around by Saturn to the point where I can even be worthy of fully appreciating the Solar ARC Pluto/North NODE Conjunction...

Just met a Libra 5 degree artist...so perhaps somehow this person/relationship could be a catalyst/part of all this...as his sun sign in practically on my pluto-i hope that turns out to be a good thing...!

Thanks for your insight and help:)

K