does he like me?

hyphen

Banned
I receive mixed vibes about this man so I want to know if he likes me. I also think he has arleady a girlfriend. does this horary shows it?
anyway, I am more inclined to him, I am saturn in sag and moon also in sag. I'm about to change sign so I guess I'll change my mind about this man lol But I want to know how he feels about me.

Attachments

• horary1.jpg
    horary1.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 90

IleneK

Premium Member
I think he does like you at present, as you as Saturn and he as Sun share the same sign.

And I see him becoming the more interested of the two and the relationship coming together when he/Sun applies to meet you/Sat by conjunction at 0 Capricorn. When he/Sun is in Cap, you/Sat will like him even more.

Glinda

I think he does like you at present, as you as Saturn and he as Sun share the same sign.

And I see him becoming the more interested of the two and the relationship coming together when he/Sun applies to meet you/Sat by conjunction at 0 Capricorn. When he/Sun is in Cap, you/Sat will like him even more.

Really? But doesn't that count as "evasion", since the aspect happens in the sign where the heavier planet has changed sign befor the slower planet? Because today I created a chart where I am the sun, he is saturn. This would mean we would meet again (my ruler applying to his meeting him at 0° capricorn) and he would even like me more? Please let his be not "evasion", let it count as perfection :(

Last edited:

Glinda

He does at present yes, but very soon when you/saturn moves into capricorn he won't.

Do you say that because you count that as "evasion" since saturn changes sign before the actual conjunction? I think it can still be counted as perfection, since we are not reallyfar in the sign with 0° – it can be counted as cusp energy maybe even.

Chrysalis

Do you say that because you count that as "evasion" since saturn changes sign before the actual conjunction? I think it can still be counted as perfection, since we are not reallyfar in the sign with 0° – it can be counted as cusp energy maybe even.

As this is a day chart, him/sun is receiving you by triplicity, but when you change signs, sun doesn't receive you anymore, that's why i said he likes you at the moment.....but even now its most likely dwindling away with you being so close to changing signs.

IleneK

Premium Member
Really? But doesn't that count as "evasion", since the aspect happens in the sign where the heavier planet has changed sign befor the slower planet? Because today I created a chart where I am the sun, he is saturn. This would mean we would meet again (my ruler applying to his meeting him at 0° capricorn) and he would even like me more? Please let his be not "evasion", let it count as perfection :(

Abu Mash'ar stipulates that for evasion or frustration to occur and succeed in blocking perfection, the significator changing signs must then aspect a third planet, before the applying significator also changes sign and catches up with it.

It does not look to me like Saturn aspects a third planet before Sun comes along to meet it.

However, there appears to be variation among the traditional astrologers in this matter, so you will have to decide for yourself what you think the best interpretation is.

tikana

Lilly's interpretation of evasion is
if slower planet changes signs then faster one catches up after both change signs, it is evasion

go figure!

I have not seen a single chart where evasion worked.

if someone has a resolved horary, it would be interesting

hyphen

Banned
that means that nothing will ever happen between us (but I expected no development anyway since I learned he is married) But I asked only for feelings in the first place if he is interested. btw I had some interaction with him and I made another horary in which I am the sun and he is saturn this time lol and the moon (my cosignificator) is in capricorn.

thank you all for the replies <3

Chrysalis

that means that nothing will ever happen between us (but I expected no development anyway since I learned he is married) But I asked only for feelings in the first place if he is interested. btw I had some interaction with him and I made another horary in which I am the sun and he is saturn this time lol and the moon (my cosignificator) is in capricorn.

thank you all for the replies <3

since I learned he is married)

This is what the change of signs was showing.

breeze

JUST for the SAKE of stud looking at this chart, if the question was " will we have relationship". I wld. Say , yes.

The thing is that Sat will be cazimi when she moves into Cap., and this wld. Hive saturn some sharp strength i.e. it will be in its pure energy. Plus Sat. in its sign , it is alreeady strong.

So, what kind of a relation wld. in her own sign and cazimi but cold Saturn and fiercy Sun then ?

Plus, moon is to become a new moon . Wld. it be accurute to say that L1 is closing a chapther in her life, and starting a new one i.e. Another testomony for a relationship?

tikana

Breeze

answer is No.. you cant have 2 planets moving into another sign and perfect it and see it as a yes

it is prohibition

slower has to be in another sign already for yes to happen

plus look who is tagging along chasing the sun? Venus - wife!

T

breeze

Tikana,

There is a chart for a matter perfecting when both planets conjuct in the next sign in Anthony Louis' Horary Astrology. It is chart 17 if you have the book.

hyphen

Banned
well I didn't ask for a relationship in the first place I asked for his feelings.. And I don't think I'll have an affair with him. but for the sake of clarifying things I made a second horary asking for a relationship.. to see if the first chart shows prohibition...
so here is the second chart.. there is no aspect between our significators.. only the moon is in exact trine with jupiter.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_horary_2.28931.26460.jpg
    astro_2gw_horary_2.28931.26460.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 30

tikana

Tikana,

There is a chart for a matter perfecting when both planets conjuct in the next sign in Anthony Louis' Horary Astrology. It is chart 17 if you have the book.

yes I know .. I talked to Anthony about it/Nina Gryphon agrees that it may not be an evasion if both conjunct in another sign .. Lilly avoids evasions..
go figure .. like I said I haven't seen a single question that worked.

I am truly wobbling over the evasion issue.. This question has come up a few times on another group very recently.. unless I see solid chain of charts that has evasion / connection with 2 planets in another sign --- I wanna be a bit skeptical .. it is not in my nature to be an optimist :)

I will ask Anthony if I can recreate a chart and repost it here... I don't wanna step into his turf without asking :)
it will be a good exercise

T

Last edited:

tikana

well I didn't ask for a relationship in the first place I asked for his feelings.. And I don't think I'll have an affair with him. but for the sake of clarifying things I made a second horary asking for a relationship.. to see if the first chart shows prohibition...
so here is the second chart.. there is no aspect between our significators.. only the moon is in exact trine with jupiter.

I never liked getting into feeling unless there is a true intent .. I am not seeking bf/gf relationship in horaries.. but I want to know why does a querent want to know the feeling if he/she is not seeking any action.
nature of a relationship will show up ..

theV

I really want someone to go into details about this question "does he/she like me?" since it is the most frequent question asked in the horary.

I find it difficult to get into horary because I haven't yet cultivated myself around some terms.

From what I research, the person asking is represented by the Ascendant and the Moon, whereas the person asked about is represented by the descendant. How do we know if the person asked about has feelings for the one asking? from what I understood, we usually look at the descendant, examine it, are there any aspects to ascnedant?

In straight relationship, the Sun/Mars represents the male, but Venus represents female.
what about same sex, which planet represents which person?

hyphen

Banned
I never liked getting into feeling unless there is a true intent .. I am not seeking bf/gf relationship in horaries.. but I want to know why does a querent want to know the feeling if he/she is not seeking any action.
nature of a relationship will show up ..

I see... well that makes sense. in my case there is prohibition.. I just read your answer to another horary chart in this forum (of the user lolo) that is similar to mine so I already know what my chart shows lol btw you are a genius !! (in my case the other person can indeed not speak and is represented by a mute sign)