Random Health Advice

Abby83

well on a positive note i decided to turn to my psychic visions for a bit of advise. i asked god. i saw a vision of a bow and a ribbon. so i tried dance with ribbons and therabands and i must say it gave me a good workout that wasnt hard and worked my muscles.

Second thing i tried was the virbro disc. this is great cos it energises me so i have the energy to exercise. but i must say, when it comes to my kids, as much as i love and miss them their constant crying and fighting drives me nuts and drains my energy again!!!!

katydid

Thank you.

Interestingly enough my cards tell me to do physical activity with the kids too. question is what? they dont like anything. we like going to the beach. my knees are not good enough to run. id jump on a trampoline if i could afford one. do u have any other ideas?

Is there anyplace you could swim together?

Do they like to dance?

My 4 yr old granddaughter loves to do dance moves from YouTube videos that her Mom finds for them to do together. Online dance classes...

Do your kids do any sports?

Abby83

Re: How to lose weight

Is there anyplace you could swim together?

Do they like to dance?

My 4 yr old granddaughter loves to do dance moves from YouTube videos that her Mom finds for them to do together. Online dance classes...

Do your kids do any sports?

I just realised i do physical activity with them everyday but i dont lose weight. i get sore and tired but i dont lose weight. we do 'just dance' on youtube, walk to parks and swim.

Iced8Ace

Sorry this isn't regarding the horary, but you could try intermittent fasting. It's helpful for weight loss. If you choose to give it a try, just don't overdo it.

Abby83

Thanks Iced.

I want to add a few more things i find odd about my body and my weight.

Re weight loss - im finding unusual patterns with my body that i didnt have prior to giving birth to my twins. After my son my body and energy levels and muscular strength went back to normal. After the twins i found huge weight gain in upper body and tummy. On the positive, my muscles are super relaxed, which i like. On the negative, if i do any physical activity at all i get muscle aches and pains above normal and for a long period of time. It's not a good soreness. I cant push through it. And it makes me eat more. I find the vibro disc is indeed working very well, but my cards advise me to do some ab work as well, but no upper body. it's so weird. like, working out my upper body makes me real hungry so i eat more and put on more weight. so im avoiding upper body exercises.

i had to stop the diabetes medication which was doing a great job at decreasing my appetite, my sugar levels, gave me more energy and i was stronger. I had diahrroa and stomach pain and dr said this is a sign my liver doesnt like it so i had to stop.

Iced8Ace

Sorry I'm late. Drink plenty of water, that will help with the hunger. Try stretching beforehand. The soreness should go away once you become consistent but don't ignore any long term aches and pain. See a doctor for that.

If I can, I recommend jumping rope. It's excellent cardio. You can do it at home, too. These guys talk about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fln49R_npXw

They're comedians but know what they're talking about. Stay motivated and all the best!

zarya

1.astro: travel to either india, uk, turkey, albania, macedonia, serbia and you will lose weight
2. ask someone who has done it but is not selling or advertising anything
3. use neera syrup instead of food, cheap but very effective, movie stars use it go drink it anytime you are hungry and you will make it, 10 days therapy
4. do not hang out with fat people please no offense, find some thin people to hang out with and try to enjoy their company, this will help a lot.
5. spend a lot of money to deflate your jupiter - not really a recommendation
6. buy and use quantum medicine device, not that expensive if i remember i would tell you the name, german made and NOT a joke
7. change something in your lifestyle, very important, something you think you will succeed easier than losing weight

edit sorry for reviving such an old post

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Based on this horary, can anyone please tell me what this horary advises when it comes to how i should lose weight?I asked what I need to do to lose weight? And i dont mind how basic the answer is, whether that be eat less and exercise more or to get some kind of out of norm therapy or relaxation, whatever. Tarot cards are too hard to read regarding this. my paper cards say my mum's vibro disc would make me lose weight. only prob is i cant borrow it. it's at her house. and the school holidays are the worst for my weight gain. the kids refuse to do any exercise so that means i cant do exercise. Being low on money doesnt help either. Thanks in advance.

My interpretation - if i look at the moon representing myself, it shows my love for emotionally fulfilling activities like kayaking and swimming and surfing. this is true. but it's in the holidays with the kids that i put on weight. im stuck with them all day everyday. it could also mean mastering one's emotions to avoid overeating. 6th house rules weight, which is jupiter in 7th cap. so perhaps outdoor hiking/walks with my partner (but he's always working anyway), having a strict goal/plan and sticking with it, resistance exercise. being angular advises to exercise more frequently/move more. sun (2nd ruler) in cap advises to be more restrictive with eating.

Exercise - if you can afford a pt even if just once per month then use it. Looking at horary and 9th house you need an expert to help you.
Eat what you want however cut down on the sweets and savouries. Each week cut down on something until you are eating the minimum of rubbish food and all is healthy. Don’t believe in the give yourself a treat. You’re not a dog. Eat what u want but just cut down on it. Exercise daily even if for half an hour to start off with. If you can go for a daily walk or run do it. Skipping in the garden is good.
If you have a treadmill run for an hour after 3 weeks of walks or skipping. On treadmill run for 45 mins fast or slow just run and sweat it out.
You won’t see a difference for 6 months and then after that you will. And you will start to live a healthier lifestyle. Stretch after your workouts like and twice or three time’s per week do muscle workouts with dumbbells. For arms and legs. Donkey kicks are good and squats to keep legs toned. Also do abs workouts three times per week before running or skipping. Make sure you drip with sweat after it and thrive on it. Yoga and Pilates won’t do anything for you to start off with. You need to trim the excess fat first and next year you can ADD Pilates or yoga. You will lose a lot of weight by December and 2021 you will be a slimmer version of yourself and more toned. Then you just need to continue with this but maybe not so many workouts.
Summary
Now to start with workout 5 days per week skipping treadmill etc and then after 3 weeks do 4 days and week after 5 days and alternate like this. You need to rest too! Remember eat what you want but cut down!
Eat 3 time’s per day- breakfast needs to be healthy but big. Lunch and then dinner.

In between you must snack on healthy yogurts and nuts. Some fruit but don’t go mad as too much of a good thing is bad.

Hope this helps

Hkk

Account Closed
Based on this horary, can anyone please tell me what this horary advises when it comes to how i should lose weight?I asked what I need to do to lose weight? And i dont mind how basic the answer is, whether that be eat less and exercise more or to get some kind of out of norm therapy or relaxation, whatever. Tarot cards are too hard to read regarding this. my paper cards say my mum's vibro disc would make me lose weight. only prob is i cant borrow it. it's at her house. and the school holidays are the worst for my weight gain. the kids refuse to do any exercise so that means i cant do exercise. Being low on money doesnt help either. Thanks in advance.

My interpretation - if i look at the moon representing myself, it shows my love for emotionally fulfilling activities like kayaking and swimming and surfing. this is true. but it's in the holidays with the kids that i put on weight. im stuck with them all day everyday. it could also mean mastering one's emotions to avoid overeating. 6th house rules weight, which is jupiter in 7th cap. so perhaps outdoor hiking/walks with my partner (but he's always working anyway), having a strict goal/plan and sticking with it, resistance exercise. being angular advises to exercise more frequently/move more. sun (2nd ruler) in cap advises to be more restrictive with eating.

Would also be interesting to see your natal chart if comfortable with doing so 😊

Abby83

Dont worry guys. I found out the cause and the treatment for my weight gain and it was far more 5D than i expected it to be. Never in my life have i or anyone ive known been able to understand the effects of negative energy, how that energy effects the endocrine glands, and that certain bushflower essences can stop these endocrine glands from making me fat on purpose.

Hkk

Account Closed
Dont worry guys. I found out the cause and the treatment for my weight gain and it was far more 5D than i expected it to be. Never in my life have i or anyone ive known been able to understand the effects of negative energy, how that energy effects the endocrine glands, and that certain bushflower essences can stop these endocrine glands from making me fat on purpose.

So have these remedies worked?

katydid

Yes. I lost 2 kg in the first week and 1kng every other week. Have lost 10kg already and changed nothing else in my life. So that's the effect negative energy directed at me had on my body. But i dont think that's something you would be able to see in astrology. I've had nothing but negative energy directed at me since pluto entered capricorn. In my natal chart im pluto so pluto transiting capricorn is me. And it's in detriment of the moon and jupiter and had hard squares to uranus when it was transitting aries. and hard squares to some of my natal planets. then transiting neptune was in opposition to my natal venus and mars. I really was experiencing hell from everywhere. I know that when pluto enters aquarius life will suddenly be so much easier for me. Uranus in taurus has already been a blessing.

Which bushflower essences have been effective for you?

I have used Bach Flower Emergency essences with great success for emotional issues, m like fear or panic.

Ukpoohbear

Wow 2kg in first week and 1kg thereafter, I’m defo gonna try these essences!! On a slightly related note, I spoke to an animal communicator this morning who also recommended a holly bark flower essence for my cat to help with anger, so we’re all gonna be essences up!

She recommended a spritzer bottle with mostly water and with a cap full of vodka in with the essence of else the essence would disappear after a couple of weeks, perhaps a human essence could be made into a spray using this method too.

Hkk

Account Closed
Wow 2kg in first week and 1kg thereafter, I’m defo gonna try these essences!! On a slightly related note, I spoke to an animal communicator this morning who also recommended a holly bark flower essence for my cat to help with anger, so we’re all gonna be essences up!

She recommended a spritzer bottle with mostly water and with a cap full of vodka in with the essence of else the essence would disappear after a couple of weeks, perhaps a human essence could be made into a spray using this method too.

How do you use them?

Ukpoohbear

How do you use them?

The lady said you can put them in your pets drinking water or massage them around the ears while petting them and then there that spritz mixture idea. For humans I imagine a spritz would also be good, and dabbing them on to pressure points like behind the ears, wrists, back of knees, in the bath.

Hkk

Account Closed
The lady said you can put them in your pets drinking water or massage them around the ears while petting them and then there that spritz mixture idea. For humans I imagine a spritz would also be good, and dabbing them on to pressure points like behind the ears, wrists, back of knees, in the bath.

Thanks U.K. 👍 do u think Holland and Barrett sell it?

Abby83

Which bushflower essences have been effective for you?

I have used Bach Flower Emergency essences with great success for emotional issues, m like fear or panic.

Yes, that and space clearer spray. I had to see a professional for this who discovered that my weight gain is due to negative energies and that's why it works. Im not saying it will work on other ppl cos everyone's body works differently and they have different causes for their weight gain.

katydid

Yes, that and space clearer spray. I had to see a professional for this who discovered that my weight gain is due to negative energies and that's why it works. Im not saying it will work on other ppl cos everyone's body works differently and they have different causes for their weight gain.

Yes, I could see how negative energy could block weight loss.

I think I have always gained weight easily because I w3as sexually abused as a young girl. And gaining weight was my way to protect myself and my body.