Seperated with kid -- help

I m married for 13 yrs with 5 yr old son, currently moved out of my husbands house due to his series of extramarital affair since day one of our marriage. I want to know how will the future look for me and my son. I want a separation , but they are blaming me among my relatives and trying to get me back.

Attachments

• husbands.gif
    husbands.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 40
  • mine.gif
    mine.gif
    5.6 KB · Views: 35
  • son.gif
    son.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

The sub-period of Rahu in the major-period of Saturn has started in June/2017. Rahu is in Gemini sign and Capricorn navamsha. Mars occupies Capricorn in the birth chart.
The sub-period of Rahu will continue till April/2020. This is a bad sub-period and would cause trouble. There is very little chance of a compromise. Your marriage appears to be heading to a break.

Virinchi

You will get seperated eventually and there is a VERY STRONG prospect of 2nd marriage or a relationship after long years of struggle.
Your marriage in 2004 happened because he (his family) chose you, whereas you had little or no choice.
Saturn aspects Ketu, Merc, Venus, Sun.
You lack the courage and will to fight a situation which is against you. It took you 13 years to take this step.
You should file for divorce asap and get it after 2018 march (within 2 yrs from there).

Thank you are giving me a clear answer, i will concentrate on my career rather than if there will be a compromise. But i was thinking will everybody having this rahu sub period end up in situation like me.. or its just me.

The sub-period of Rahu in the major-period of Saturn has started in June/2017. Rahu is in Gemini sign and Capricorn navamsha. Mars occupies Capricorn in the birth chart.
The sub-period of Rahu will continue till April/2020. This is a bad sub-period and would cause trouble. There is very little chance of a compromise. Your marriage appears to be heading to a break.

Thanks for replying, i will never want to get married since i might end up like this even in my second marriage. What you said is correct in a way,, i m still scared to file for divorce from my side. I m waiting for him to initiate .Yes i was scared to take this step since 13 yrs,, now i have finally got this much courage to get up ans walk out, still no courage to file first.

You will get seperated eventually and there is a VERY STRONG prospect of 2nd marriage or a relationship after long years of struggle.
Your marriage in 2004 happened because he (his family) chose you, whereas you had little or no choice.
Saturn aspects Ketu, Merc, Venus, Sun.
You lack the courage and will to fight a situation which is against you. It took you 13 years to take this step.
You should file for divorce asap and get it after 2018 march (within 2 yrs from there).

ANUP

Dear Friend

Could you confirm you were married by your own choice?

Thats important because if i am taking birth time as you mentioned,there are strong chances for what i wrote.Else i have to rectify your birth time for straight answer.Your venus and moon both are spoiled which controls your married life career.

Best regards,

Anup
www.kascorner.com

ANUP

Thats okay.I still feels there were chances.You should try to listen to elders ,control your anger.You are religious and brainy,so you can manage things wisely except feeling of aggresion once you are initiated.Your chart shows difference of opinion between you and your husband,though you might be living together under one roof,things are not managable.

You may find someone after january 2019 and things might turn otherway round.So take each step wisely.

Yes, married life is spoiled due to certain planets.
These can be resolved to some extent astrologically.
I think i wrote much than i should have not.
Good luck,

Anup
www.kascorner.com

Thanks for replying

Thats okay.I still feels there were chances.You should try to listen to elders ,control your anger.You are religious and brainy,so you can manage things wisely except feeling of aggresion once you are initiated.Your chart shows difference of opinion between you and your husband,though you might be living together under one roof,things are not managable.

You may find someone after january 2019 and things might turn otherway round.So take each step wisely.

Yes, married life is spoiled due to certain planets.
These can be resolved to some extent astrologically.
I think i wrote much than i should have not.
Good luck,

Anup
www.kascorner.com

Virinchi

You need someone to push. So, take that help from parents or friends and file for divorce.
Just waiting for him to take initiative is only wasting time and causing more pressure+confusion

did you mean my career wont be good ?

Dear Friend

Could you confirm you were married by your own choice?

Thats important because if i am taking birth time as you mentioned,there are strong chances for what i wrote.Else i have to rectify your birth time for straight answer.Your venus and moon both are spoiled which controls your married life career.

Best regards,

Anup
www.kascorner.com

kshantaram

Premium Member
reyrpm : hope observations help reflections and adapt :

moons acq-leo are not compatible in opp and enemy signs
prone to severe emotional conflict. were the charts matched.
what are the nakshatras.

moon acq airy, uncertain, reformist, mystic;
moon leo brilliant, high self-pride, individualistic;

his jup makes elevated aspect over cancer 7th protective of his marriage,
and divorce could be a difficult process perhaps.

his lords 1/7 sat-moon over gemini-leo are friendly 3/11
and inclined in a relationship and dutiful relationship;
his 7th lord moon over leo 8th suggests sickly spouse/wife.

your lords 1/7 venus-mars over cap-sag 2/12,
neutrally inclined in marriage but workable,
not antagonistic as such.
mars-venus inclined by mere attractions.

ascendants libra-cap square lords venus-sat friendly,
but challenges in the relationship.

with mars elevated cap you are attracted to
methodical, disciplined, athletic males.
while jup sag is more inclined to a philosophical type husband.
jup trine aspect aries 7th protective of marriage, divorce difficult.

his venus cap with debilated jup is reserved and inexpressive,
cap asc ambitious and hardworking, while you are social libra.

your mars aspects own aries 7th, good for vocation,
but not considered good for health of spouse/husband.

currently separative ketu transit your 7th lord mars cap,
detachment from mother-motherland-domestic comforts-property,
prone to pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-knees etc;

ketu transits his jup-venus cap, pain-injury-surgery,
head-knees-kidneys-liver etc;
and separative from relationship;

may donate 1.25kg each black urad dal, white rice, white til, yellow chanadal,
whole unpeeled coconut, white flowers, haldi-kumkum, white jacket cloth,
on a friday evening at Ramalaya, repeat 125gms each, 48 fridays;
recite TATWA NIRANJANAYA TARAKA RAMAYA NAMAHA; read Sundarakand;

share and discuss feedbacks how insightful-useful-helpful etc.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:
Thank you kshantaram ji for spending time on our charts. Now i think his behavior can never be changed, and it better to go our separate paths. Could you please let me know my son's future if you have time ,,will he grow up away from his father.

you mentioned about spouse health, i have never seen any health issues in him. Since day one he never wanted this marriage so now since past 4 yrs i have seen even more hatred towards marriage.

I didnt understand this -- his jup makes elevated aspect over cancer 7th
protective of marriage, and divorce could be a difficult process perhaps.

Last edited:
Thank you very much kshantaram. I appreciate the time you took to give a reply. As of now i m not aware of his health issues nor mine. I need to wait and see. I have started higher education part time since last month, i have hopes that i might be able to complete and get its benefit in my career after 2 yrs. Regarding compromise i have no high hopes like you said need to wait and watch.

But i think there are more chances of separation according to your analysis on both our charts.

kshantaram

Premium Member
updated :

hope helps take stock, share feedbacks,

ketu past 1.5yr transit his jup-venus cap asc affecting health-relationship
and prone to pain-injury-surgery-separation;
sat-ketu coming 1.5yr transit his 12th sag-rahu for distant-foreign lands;

rahu coming 1.5yr transit his sat-ketu clever gemini 6th, winning through tactical skills;

while jup year ahead continues transit his scorpio 11th, trine aspect his cancer 7th,
protective of marriage-relationship till then perhaps;

your chart, ketu so far transit mars cap 4th,
mars lord 7th for marriage-relationship, and lord 2nd for family-finances;
prone to detachment from relationship-family-finances-property; and
pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-knees-abdominals-throat-teeth-urological etc

jup year ahead transit your scorpio 2nd, supportive of family-finances;

sat-separative ketu coming 1.5yr transit your venus-ketu sag 3rd,
sat aspects acq 5th, good for luck-edu-position;
while health of children may need attention to watch/care appropriately;

sat-ketu 3rd good for initiative-progress, seeking transfer-change;
pain-injury-surgery-detachments;

ketu on the path of separation in relationship coming 1.5yr transit venus-mars,
while jup scorpio protective of family-relationship, to wait and watch till late 019;
jup scorpio may keep the separation process difficult, not yielding easily perhaps;

donate 1.25kg white til per month at Ganapathy temple tues mornings;
observe fast sat evenings;
light cow ghee diya daily mornings with prayers to saint of faith;

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited: