Can/is Saturn planet spiritual ?

ritz

Is Saturn planet spiritual ? Which planets are spiritual in nature ? Debilitated Saturn or placed in an enemy sign, can it make or take that person on a spiritual path because it may give the person depth or the skill of introspection ? For example, Saturn in Scorpio in 5th house. Can this be a spiritual placement ?

Why do people only focus on negative aspects of Saturn most of the times ? I have read really heavy, serious, kind of negative readings about Saturn in 5th house. Why can't it be positive also ? That a person can introspect and go the depths of things while others cannot, that a person can understand the pain and suffering of others which helps them be a good listener and communicate better. I suppose it can also make a person be alert or on guard to protect their loved ones if need be. Interest in occult, and problem solving skills maybe ?

I would love to hear different original ideas or observations or experiences anyone has out there ?

Thank you in advance.

RishiRahul

Is Saturn planet spiritual ? Which planets are spiritual in nature ? Debilitated Saturn or placed in an enemy sign, can it make or take that person on a spiritual path because it may give the person depth or the skill of introspection ? For example, Saturn in Scorpio in 5th house. Can this be a spiritual placement ?

Why do people only focus on negative aspects of Saturn most of the times ? I have read really heavy, serious, kind of negative readings about Saturn in 5th house. Why can't it be positive also ? That a person can introspect and go the depths of things while others cannot, that a person can understand the pain and suffering of others which helps them be a good listener and communicate better. I suppose it can also make a person be alert or on guard to protect their loved ones if need be. Interest in occult, and problem solving skills maybe ?

I would love to hear different original ideas or observations or experiences anyone has out there ?

Thank you in advance.

Saturn is the road to spirituality which is attained by making you practical.

RishiRahul

Whoam1

Thank you in advance.

So I have a Saturn/Sun and a Saturn Moon, as well as Saturn aspecting my Capricorn Uranus. I think Saturn is the planet of Control, of fear, and of the mental state in general. Spiritually to Saturn comes through his things, Spirituality thorough a Saturnie person is the ability to surrender control that Saturn forces on them. By doing so many lose themselves but it is possible. My chart is Capricornian in nature too as I have Mars exalted there along with Neptune/Uranus/And SN. The nature of Capricorn being Mars/Saturn is actually rather unstable wild and impulsive and by knowing what I can't control (and not trying to control it) I can better direct the impulsive nature toward more positive activities.

RishiRahul

So I have a Saturn/Sun and a Saturn Moon, as well as Saturn aspecting my Capricorn Uranus. I think Saturn is the planet of Control, of fear, and of the mental state in general. Spiritually to Saturn comes through his things, Spirituality thorough a Saturnie person is the ability to surrender control that Saturn forces on them. By doing so many lose themselves but it is possible. My chart is Capricornian in nature too as I have Mars exalted there along with Neptune/Uranus/And SN. The nature of Capricorn being Mars/Saturn is actually rather unstable wild and impulsive and by knowing what I can't control (and not trying to control it) I can better direct the impulsive nature toward more positive activities.

For this reason Saturn dasa will trouble you to change.....

RishiRahul

Januarystorm

after the moon, saturn is the most spiritual planet- if we look at yogas that signify spirituality saturn figures in many of them.

Januarystorm

Interesting how spiritual is Neptune then?

in vedic tradition- and i believe this is the vedic forum- most of the information we have is given in sutras or ancient texts- the vedic teachers had then not discovered neptune yet and therefore usually the outer planets are not considered when judging a chart using parashra/other vedic techniques as you may have noticed already

Whoam1

I understand this, and I respect Vedic techniques. I use my Sidereal chart dates even in my Tropical astrology. I have a Capricorn Mars and a Saturn aspecting both luminaries I very much am a sea-goat/crocodile/Enki child, but I especially feel Capricorns water connections and am very spiritual through this.