One last chance at my dream

DreamOfDawn

Okay, I'm currenly a 19 years old, poor business university student......honestly, throughout my teenage years, I haven't tasted what is the true meaning of youth, so right now, although I might be extremely late, I want to at least take one last try at my dream before my youth year totally slipped out of my reach. For a long time, I want to be an entertainer (actor/singer) and I have asked myself many times why. And here's my answer after many struggles, I like the fact that I can be charismatic on stage and that I can experience so many different perspectives, it's challenging and never boring. I feel that I can learn for such a long time, mastering one task after another, always refreshing. I want to find a career that I know I will never get bored of......I'm uncertain if I can find that in the business field, but I'm sure that I can in the arts field. Since my semester is ending soon, I want to starting sending out applications to different agencies in Japan (I figure if I really want to be an entertainer, then I want to be debuted in Japan).

My horary question is that will I be able to get into the entertainment business in the next two years? Here's the information for my horary chart: 2:46pm, Burnaby, BC, Canada, March 7th, 2008.

My own birth chart is 3:30pm, Guangzhou, China, Janurary 9th, 1989.

Here's what I think after I see the chart (a novice perspective): since there is a moon conjunct with uranus, I think I might have a chance because it indicate a start of an unusal journey. Leo is also in the first house, so that it can project an image of a performer. I actually think I might have a chance. However, I'm uncertain since I'm just a novice......and honestly, I don't want to get my hope up too high either just my of my medicore reading of the chart...

So please give me some of your insight in this situation if at all possible! I will appreciate it!

Sincerely,

DreamOfDawn

archergirl

Honey, from my perspective at twice your age, "youth" extends all the way into the late twenties and further; you don't stop being 'young' at 19-20 yrs old, so really, REALLY, you have all the time in the world.

As it is, I'll have a look at your chart and give you some feedback. But really, there's never such a thing as a 'last chance': you can have as many chances as you want. You only have to want to make them.:) Your last chance to do something you want to do comes when you take your last breath and die.

AG:)

archergirl

vbimghost.php
[/url][/IMG]

Okay, Hi.

Well, this is interesting.

You are represented by the Sun and the Moon, and you will note that Part of Fortune sits directly on your ascendant angle. This is a very positive sign.

The Sun AND the Moon are both placed in the 8th house, and are separating from combustion. The Moon is technically still combust, but as it is separating this is considered that something is 'coming to light', or moving from a place where the querent (you) were blinded but now are beginning to see. This is appropriate, considering your description of how you decided that you really do want to be in the entertainment business.

The 8th house is a place of fear and anguish, and this is also an appropriate place to find you, because from your post you appear to be quite worried that 'time is running out' (it isn't, btw.;) ).

For the entertainment business I have taken two houses, the 10th for your career, and the 5th for 'entertainment' itself. The 10th house is represented by Mars, placed in the 11th house of 'hopes and wishes', a good place to find it, and the 5th house is represented by Jupiter, placed in the 6th house of what I'd call 'a hard slog to get anywhere'.

What is interesting is that Mars and Jupiter, both in very bad shape, being in fall, are in mutual reception by exaltation; in other words, Mars is in the sign of Jupiter's exaltation, and Jupiter is in the sign of Mars' exaltation. You, the Moon, are in Pisces. Pisces is ruled by Jupiter, and the Moon is ruled by Cancer, so here we see the connection between you, your career, and entertainment. Now, exaltation can be equated with 'infatuation' or 'putting something on a pedestal', and since we see such strong connections between these three planets, what we can say is that you are putting this idea of the entertainment industry on a pedestal: you are seeing only the best of what it offers, and maybe not the reality.

The Moon, you, is currently Void of Course; what that means is that 'nothing will come of the question', at least for the time being. You might change your mind; you might do something else. After a long delay, the Moon's next aspect is to square Mars, but here's the rub: the Moon and Mars, when the Moon reaches Aries, will exchange by mutual reception again! Because there will be reception, what I suspect might happen is that you will eventually give the entertainment business a go, but being that it is a square, you will find it to be hard work, not impossible to do by any means, just hard work. And indeed, that is what the entertainment business is.

With POF right on the Ascendant angle, I'd say, "Go for it", but keep in mind that there will be some sort of delay before you get going, before you muster the courage to do it, something. With both your significators being in the 8th house and the Moon VOC this suggests that the main thing keeping you back right now is lack of faith in yourself. The Moon will pass into the 9th house, and this suggests that you might need to go to a foreign country to make it work; cross the border into Seattle, maybe?:p

I do wish you the best of luck. Don't be afraid to give it a try; you have nothing to lose, and despite what you might think, you are still very young in years. ;) Plenty of time.

Best,

Last edited:

DreamOfDawn

So.......I still have plenty of time to try out this youth thing?? I don't know why, but ever since when I was 12 or 10 years, after one strange dream, I keep feeling that something might happen (probably something unpleasant) when I reached the age of 24 or 25....Thanks for your insight, archergirl. Before you said anything, I didn't even have a clue to look at the 5th house, I thought that only concerns with romance and children. To be honest, it's kind of freaky that you got it precise about my state of mind......like the fact that I might change my mind. But, that's probably mainly due to family influence.....I know that they want what's best for me, but honestly I don't want to have any regrets when I get older. After you said, I think I will seriously give entertainment business a try when I feel that my heart doesn't sway that much---when I have a little bit more faith in myself. Another important reason to give this a try is that recently I finally realized that everytime when I follow fate, fate somehow make me end up in places I don't like or doing something that I don't like. This time, I will try my best to listen to my heart instead. Once again, thanks for your insight, I will continue to practice this chart reading stuff----practice till I'm good enough to read other people's chart:)

archergirl

"Part of Fortune". A good thing to find on your Ascendant.:) Family can be a difficult thing to 'fight', but following your heart is the wisest move; even if it does not end up being what you thought it would be, at least you will have tried your very best, and that is never a bad thing.

Best of luck!

Last edited: