Will I able to take make up exams ?

Scherzy

I was sick this week and did not take the 2 exams.
I got the Doctor Report.
I will be abroad in the second week of March.
Can I take makeup exams? Will it be before March?

Attachments

• visib.jpg
    visib.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 72

Scherzy

12 th house self undoing
but
4th from the 9 th
so finishing exams ?

sun in detriment in aquarius ,moon will conjunct with sun.
what do you think ?

Aria Venue

I was sick this week and did not take the 2 exams.
I got the Doctor Report.
I will be abroad in the second week of March.
Can I take makeup exams? Will it be before March?

what do you mean "Can I take makeup exams?".What is makeup exams?are we talking about university exams?

Scherzy

what do you mean "Can I take makeup exams?".What is makeup exams?are we talking about university exams?
Yes university exams.
make-up exam is:when you are sick and you have rapport licance medicale,they have to prepare new exam for you..
will I able to take themk beacuse in march I will go to foreign country I have billets.

Aria Venue

Yes university exams.
make-up exam is:when you are sick and you have rapport licance medicale,they have to prepare new exam for you..
will I able to take themk beacuse in march I will go to foreign country I have billets.

you are saying :"they have to prepare new exam for you..".

So who decides actually whether you will give your exams and the actual date these exams are taking place?
the professor/s?
or the university announces the new dates and which students are eligible to give exams on these dates due to medical-health (or else) reasons?
so first we have to clarify whether they will allow you to give these exams in the forthcoming period...before your trip i mean...mayby the university or the professor have already arranged for another date..so i want to know how the system works in such cases.

Last edited:

Scherzy

So who decides actually whether you will give your exams and the actual date these exams are taking place?
the professor/s?
or the university announces the new dates and which students are eligible to give exams on these dates due to medical-health (or else) reasons?
university will announce them yes :)
But one week later they will announce it.
I am very nervous and sick now ,think,it would be disaster for me tha dates overlap :(

Scherzy

the professor/s?
so first we have to clarify whether they will allow you to give these exams in the forthcoming period...before your trip i mean...mayby the university or the professor have already arranged for another date..so i want to know how the system works in such cases.

No,now the dates are indefinite and university will annonce them for 1 week.
they will allow,they said to me.