Thread: Moon pluto
View Single Post
Unread 12-08-2019, 12:59 AM

Re: Moon pluto

haha wow didn't realize this was why, that explains it

Moon square pluto exact, moon on desc, pluto on ic,

Yea I gave up on having female friends awhile ago, the only ones I trust are those I've deemed to be unselfish/not manipulative.

Usually my female friends are either very sweet, honest people or very self-sufficient/don't take **** from anyone (but still very kind ppl). I have a lot of respect and admiration for the women I actually trust though.

Most all of my friends are guys, this is on purpose due to giving up on seeking out female friendships long ago. Also I kind of prefer hanging out around guys, I'm quite mercurial and have a liking for clever jokes so most atypical female conversations don't hold my interest as much. Not to say I don't know funny girls, it's just the guys I know don't hold back as much, I think it's a leftover (hopefully soon to be overcome) gender thing.

I'm a girl.

Thanks for explaining this lol, makes sense now

If you can't figure out problems in your life, the answers you need may be hidden in your subconscious mind, the guided meditations I use for introspection and in my darkest hours are here: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaY7DulJjrtmjzW0qon8BrQ