Will my ex and I reunite as a couple again?

Hopes1

Hi,

I'm new to this forum. I would like to get your analysis for a chart I drew earlier this week. Please help me with this. I have also attached the chart.

My ex called off our relationship on Nov 3 owing to excess work stress and was unable to handle our relationship. We know each other for a decade. He persuaded me into the relationship and it was mutual.

However, now the situation has changed. My ex did tell me that he will come back after sorting our the work. But I got impatient because our communication had 1significantly watered down the last few weeks. And therefore, the breakup.

I drew a chart earlier this week to see whether we will patch up. Horary no: 48 Date: Nov 12 2019 Time: 22:06:57

RPs: Mercury (Rx), Rahu, Jupiter

Rahu is an agent for mercury and is aspected by RP Jupiter.

Mercury is lagna lord in Gemini and is deposited in 5th house with Sun (deblitated) and Mars in star of mercury Rx. Venus is the lord of 12th and 5th house and is deposited in 6th house (but 5th cusp) whose lord is Mars. Mars owns 11th and 5th house. So Mars and Venus are in each other's houses.

Moon is in 11th house. Third house lord is Sun (deblitated). 7th house lord jupiter is in his own house (6th cusp) along with Saturn and Ketu.

Moon, lagna, 5th, 7th and 11th are all in trinal position.

Please can you tell me whether my ex and I will patch up? Will my ex make the first move?

I'm really hoping to hear your analysis on this chart. Thank you for your guidance in advance.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-11-15 at 08.27.38.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-11-15 at 08.27.38.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 55

Amit89

If the rising sign is Gemini in vedic astrology then the riding should should be Taurus in western astrology.

The 1st and the 7th lords will not come together so I believe the answer is no this time.

However he is in your dignity.

Last edited:

kalinka

In the lagna chart the asc is in gemini, in western horary chart at 21° Cancer. If you want that your chart is judging by vedic astrology you have to go to the respective thread group.
Often the lagna chart can give us a simple and quick answer.
We have to look for positive and negative indications.
-moon is in the 11th/his 5th = +
-Rahu is in the 1st and Ketu in the 7th=-
-L1 mercury is located in the 5th house with the maleficial sun and mars= -
-L7 is placed in his own house but with Saturn and Ketu = -
-5th house ruler Venus is in the 6th house= -
It's a clear NO.

If we judge it by western horary chart, then the answer is the same:
-Moon is void of course.
- Saturn is in moon's triplicity and detriment. Sun receives Venus by term and detriment and moon by fall. So he still likes you but is in some kind torn back and forth. Pluto is located on the Dsc. The separation isn't easy for him at all. However it seems that he doesn't have a clue where his head's at currently.
- the significators moon, venus, saturn and sun don't make any aspects to each other.

Last edited:

Hopes1

Kalinka,

You did say that he is torn back and forth and still likes me. Does this in any way indicate in the chart that he might come back? Just curious

In the lagna chart the asc is in gemini, in western horary chart at 21° Cancer. If you want that your chart is judging by vedic astrology you have to go to the respective thread group.
Often the lagna chart can give us a simple and quick answer.
We have to look for positive and negative indications.
-moon is in the 11th/his 5th = +
-Rahu is in the 1st and Ketu in the 7th=-
-L1 mercury is located in the 5th house with the maleficial sun and mars= -
-L7 is placed in his own house but with Saturn and Ketu = -
-5th house ruler Venus is in the 6th house= -
It's a clear NO.

If we judge it by western horary chart, then the answer is the same:
-Moon is void of course.
- Saturn is in moon's triplicity and detriment. Sun receives Venus by term and detriment and moon by fall. So he still likes you but is in some kind torn back and forth. Pluto is located on the Dsc. The separation isn't easy for him at all. However it seems that he doesn't have a clue where his head's at currently.
- the significators moon, venus, saturn and sun don't make any aspects to each other.

kalinka

As I said: Saturn is in moon's triplicity and detriment. Sun receives Venus by term and detriment and moon by fall. Indicates that there is something he doesn't like about you. Probably he is hurt or angry and annoyed. His feelings seem to be more negative for you currently. Furthermore saturn and sun are fully concentrate on Mars at this moment. Mars is located in his 10th house. Indeed the stress is coming from his work but could also be a 11th or 4th house matter he is dealing with. Saturn in his 12th house, sun in scorpio, pluto on the dsc are indications that he's having a hard time. Antiscia of Saturn is conjunct Venus in your 5th. I think you will have contact again. However I'm not seeing much chance for you coming back together at this time.

Last edited:

Hopes1

I think I understand your analysis better now. Just one more thing, when you said contact - will he initiate the contact or does it have to be from my side?

As I said: Saturn is in moon's triplicity and detriment. Sun receives Venus by term and detriment and moon by fall. Indicates that there is something he doesn't like about you. Probably he is hurt or angry and annoyed. His feelings seem to be more negative for you currently. Furthermore saturn and sun are fully concentrate on Mars at this moment. Mars is located in his 10th house. Indeed the stress is coming from his work but could also be a 11th or 4th house matter he is dealing with. Saturn in his 12th house, sun in scorpio, pluto on the dsc are indications that he's having a hard time. Antiscia of Saturn is conjunct Venus in your 5th. I think you will have contact again. However I'm not seeing much chance for you coming back together at this time.

kalinka

When we look at the lagna chart, Ketu and saturn in the 7th tells us he is restricted in this situation and seems he tends to move on without you.
I think that you will try to contact him but it will probably not achieve much.

Last edited: